Terra
Expert September 2020

Venue!!

Terra, on April 2, 2019 at 10:21 AM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save

Ahhh! We sent in the contract and card information for our venue! This suddenly seems very real, lol. We're getting married. Like, I'm actually planning my real wedding right now! Lmao.

If anyone saw my other post from a while back talking about this great venue we found and how I was stressing out over convincing myself to spend money, it's that venue, lol. Not only are we going ahead and going for it, but we're paying it off in full today so that's one less thing to worry about.

Yaaaaaaay!

6 Comments

• Future Mrs. H
    Rockstar September 2019
    Future Mrs. H ·

How exciting! Congratulations!

Would love to see some pics of your venue.

• Sara
    Super October 2019
    Sara Online ·

Congrats! Having a venue and date really makes it feel real. And that's super exciting that you're paying it all off - one less thing to worry about!

• Amanda
    VIP December 2020
    Amanda ·
    Yay! Congrats!!
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    Would love to see pics!

Finalizing our venue was my fav part! It did make the wedding feel “real.” ❤️
  • Cristy
    Rockstar May 2020
    Cristy ·

YAY!!! Congratulations!!

I get what you are saying. When we booked our venue, that's when it really started to feel real. Like Whoa, I'm getting married!!

Good for you girl! We hope to have everything paid off ahead of time too. Good luck to you!!

• Terra
    Expert September 2020
    Terra ·

Oh jeez I didn't even think to upload pics! I was just so happy, I needed to get the word out immediately, haha.

It's a 2 story venue in the Boathouse District in OKC. The first two pics are upstairs, where we would have the ceremony.

Venue!! 1 Venue!! 2

This is the downstairs reception area, which is arguably a bit larger than we need, but I could not pass up on the blue lights! Venue!! 3

Venue!! 4

The whole building is detailed in literally the perfect blue so I don't even feel an extreme need to decorate.

Venue!! 5

Venue!! 6

Ah, I'm so excited! I've never been to a wedding that had an actual venue.

Comment on this discussion