Corina
Dedicated July 2013

Show me your Wedding Bands!!!

Corina, on September 17, 2012 at 1:50 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 44
Saved Save

Hi Ladies,

I would love to see all your gorgeous wedding bands on display. It's so fun to see everyone's style. Plus I need some ideas myself : )

I have a solitaire ring so I'm trying to figure out what would look best.

Thanks in advance for your pics ; )

44 Comments

• EdieKristen
    Master March 2013
    EdieKristen ·
    • Flag

Not the best picture but this is my band and e-ring. Going to have them soldered together later so they don't move around and rub against each other. I went a little different with the band ... They both have princess cut diamonds going across, but the band has a miligrain finish and round diamonds on both sides. I wasn't sure if they'd look right together, but now I love it Smiley smile

• Corina
    Dedicated July 2013
    Corina ·
    • Flag

Oh wow that is very pretty : ) i love the nice touch on the side as well

• Shannon S (Mrs Ski)
    VIP September 2012
    Shannon S (Mrs Ski) ·
    • Flag

My band Smiley winking

• Samantha
    Master May 2013
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

I actually picked mine out yesterday! I don't have pics yet but Ill try to describe it. I have a three stone engagement ring and I'm going to have a curved wedding band that matches the engagement that has five smaller diamonds. I'm also going to get a second ring that goes on too of the engagement. It's supposed to be an anniversary addition but I like it so much I can't wait that long!

• Fawn
    VIP October 2012
    Fawn ·
    • Flag

Here are mine, both internet pictures cause it's hard to take a good picture of the rings on my hand Smiley smile

• Robin A.
    Master July 2012
    Robin A. ·
    • Flag

Here are our wedding bands. My wedding band is so delicate and small. I love it!

• Allison
    Devoted October 2012
    Allison ·
    • Flag

Ok, So I will have one band on each side of my engagement ring. However, in the picture my two wedding bands are attached (they are meant to be an enhancer for a solitaire) so you'll have to do some imagining until i get them separated.

• Chantale
    Super April 2013
    Chantale ·
    • Flag

Mine

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·
    • Flag

Mine!!!!

• Corina
    Dedicated July 2013
    Corina ·
    • Flag

Very nice ladies : )

• Carole M (a.k.a "old tart")
    Master October 2011
    Carole M (a.k.a "old tart") ·
    • Flag

My e ring is heart shaped, so the only thing that can go with it is a chevron. Please excuse the old tart hands. It was taken on our honeymoon.

• DOMINIQUE
    Super September 2014
    DOMINIQUE ·
    • Flag

Those are gorgeous ladies! We havent tackled the wedding band monster as of yet.

• MrsO
    Master May 2012
    MrsO ·
    • Flag

My wedding band is alternating diamonds and sapphires to go with my e-ring. It also has the same carvings on the side as my e-ring to match.

1) Band and E-ring

2) Carvings on my e-ring (I don't actually have a photo that really shows off the carvings on the band)

3) How they look together on my hand (phone photo)

• Liz
    Expert September 2012
    Liz ·
    • Flag

Here is my rings together and both of our bands. I got our bands off overstock.com. Mine was a little over $100 ad his was just over $50. Yay for good deals!!

• Corina
    Dedicated July 2013
    Corina ·
    • Flag

Love them!

@ MrsO - I love all the uniqueness : )

@Liz F. - I am def looking to score a great deal myself. That was an incredible deal you got!

• Chantale
    Super April 2013
    Chantale ·
    • Flag

@ mrs o wow beautiful

great bands

• Ana
    Super October 2012
    Ana ·
    • Flag

Here is mine...

I love it Smiley smile

• D1
    Master October 2013
    D1 ·
    • Flag

Here is mine. I wanted the sapphires in the wedding band to match our colors of Navy, Silver and White.

• *Future Mrs. B*
    VIP May 2013
    *Future Mrs. B* ·
    • Flag

Here's mine Smiley smile I love it...took me forever to find a matching band since my ring didn't come with one and we weren't going to get some custom made!

• BunBuns
    VIP May 2013
    BunBuns ·
    • Flag

EdieKristen: I think we are ring twins Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion