FutureMrs........
Expert November 2014

Sand Ceremony

FutureMrs........, on August 29, 2014 at 10:19 PM Posted in Planning 0 9
Saved Save

I've decided that I am going to do a sand ceremony in lieu of the unity ceremony. Where can I purchase a nice, decent set? Please include a pic and the price paid if possible.

9 Comments

• Chantel
    Master May 2014
    Chantel ·
    • Flag

How much are you wanting to spend? We won our set at a Bridal show, so I am no help, but I can help you shop!

• FutureMrs........
    Expert November 2014
    FutureMrs........ ·
    • Flag

Around $25.00. I found a set on Oriental Trading, but it received some negative reviews.

• Celia Milton
    February 2020
    Celia Milton ·
    • Flag

You can make it up yourself. You need one big vessel to put the sand in, and things to pour from; bud vases or champagne flutes work just great. I love it when the couple uses something from their family; I had one couple use their grandmas' gravy boats to pour into a big fishbowl. It was great and their grandmas were thrilled!

• Angie
    VIP August 2015
    Angie ·
    • Flag

Www.amazon.com/Hortense-B-Hewitt-Accessories-Ceremony/dp/B004S9SL32/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1409370437&sr=1-1&keywords=unity+sand

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Hearts Sand Ceremony Set

Sand Pouring Ceremony Kit includes 4 containers, 1 large decorated, keepsake and 3 smaller ones for pouring.....$34.02 free 2-day shipping if your a prime member!

• LineWife
    Super June 2014
    LineWife ·
    • Flag

$50is with engraving @ exclusively weddings

• Nancy Taussig
    February 2020
    Nancy Taussig ·
    • Flag

Michael's has them. You can get extra bottles if either of you have children so they can participate, too.

• MrsG2B
    Dedicated September 2014
    MrsG2B ·
    • Flag

We bought this one. http://www.foreverwedstore.com/product/N-Unity-Sand-Ceremony-Sets/FWHBH11064P.html With shipping, personalization, sand, and an extra small cylindar for a step-child, the total came to $82.

• FutureMrs........
    Expert November 2014
    FutureMrs........ ·
    • Flag

Thanks you all!

• Holly Kline
    February 2020
    Holly Kline ·
    • Flag

Head out to your local craft store and remember to check for coupons! I know Michael's is doing 20% off total purchase this weekend.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics