FutureMrsS
Expert October 2018

Pro Bam! (pic Heavy)

FutureMrsS, on December 5, 2018 at 1:59 PM Posted in Planning

We got married on Oct. 13th in Oklahoma. We had planned on an outdoor ceremony on a golf course and an outdoor reception at a gorgeous pavilion, but of course it rained all week and the day of....so plan B it was in the clubhouse! Guys....the rain was perfect! Don't dread rain on your wedding day! We got some amazing photos and it really set the mood for a romantic, intimate wedding! We had the string lights hung up in the reception/ceremony area. I had never been to a wedding with all of the lights off and a beautiful purple glow coming from the string lights. It was magical!

I wanted a fall wedding, but not with the normal fall colors. I chose different shades of purple, rose gold, white, and gray. We had a LOT of pumpkins as our decor! Any advice I could give would to be not to get to stressed out on the little details, as long as you are married by the end of the day everything went right. HIRE A COORDINATOR!!! I can not stress how awesome she was! Even if you just hire her for the month of! Stick to professional vendors. There is a reason why they are professionals. And last but not least, rain can actually be a good thing

A big one too, is too just relaxxxxxx. Not everything will go according to plan, but that's ok! It makes memories! A family member that is know for causing drama, popped my bottle of champagne that my bridesmaid got me for photos, but my amazing photographer photo-shopped it and I didn't let that family member get me flustered! So don't let the little things get you down. The day goes too fast!

Ok, now to the good part!

Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 1Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 2Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 3Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 4Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 5Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 6Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 7

Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 8Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 9Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 10

Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 11Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 12Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 13Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 14Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 15Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 16Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 17

Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 18

Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 19Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 20Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 21Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 22Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 23Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 24Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 25Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 26Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 27Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 28Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 29Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 30

My hats off to you if you have made it this far! Haha

Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 31Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 32Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 33Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 34

Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 35Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 36Pro Bam! (pic Heavy) 37

Happily ever after! I wish I could share all of my photos with you guys! But I hope I was able to sum up our Fairytale/Romantic fall wedding with you!

If you were wondering how many pumpkins this crazy lady had at her wedding the answer would be, 70 large pumpkins and almost 100 baby pumpkins! I didn't have to bring a single one home! I let all of my guests take them

Share:

49 Comments

• Chandra
    Rockstar May 2019
    Chandra Online ·
    Okay your cake toppers are adorable!!!!
    All the pics are beautiful and those rain shots!! Wow!!! Congrats!!
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Master March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·

OMG. Those rain photos are AMAZING!

Love your colors and the classic look of the white pumpkins. One of my favorite "close up" shots is of your hand by your hair. What a lovely way to get your hair + ring shot. I wish I had something like that. The gold (?) applique of your dress suits your skin and hair so perfectly. Love your entire bridal look.

• Kelly
    Champion October 2022
    Kelly ·

Ok wow, the rain photos had my jaw drop!!! Absolutely stunning! Congratulations, FutureMrsS!!! So glad that despite the weather you remained positive and had an amazing day!! I love your decor and colors so much, the purple looks so good with the white pumpkins! Thanks so much for sharing with us! Best wishes!

• FutureMrsS
    Expert October 2018
    FutureMrsS ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! I made the cake toppers and I love the rain shots too!

• Tracy
    Super January 2019
    Tracy Online ·

Perfection....looks like a fairy tale. Congratulations!!!

• FutureMrsS
    Expert October 2018
    FutureMrsS ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! I loved that picture too! The gold on my dress was a happy surprise lol. I had tried the dress on in champagne, but ordered it in ivory, so I actually realized they were gold when it came in! But it went great with my bridesmaids dresses and my metallic theme

• MrsV1027
    Rockstar October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·

OH wow! Everything is so magical! Those shoes! Those are the shoes I almost bought! I LOVE THEM!!!

• FutureMrsS
    Expert October 2018
    FutureMrsS ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!! I did my best to remain positive, because in the end I still got to marry my best friend! The decor was so hard to figure out, because I had never seen anyone do it before!

• FutureMrsS
    Expert October 2018
    FutureMrsS ·
    View Quoted Comment

They are amazing!!!

• FutureMrsS
    Expert October 2018
    FutureMrsS ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!

• M
    Dedicated June 2019
    Mia ·

Your shoes are super cute! What brand are your shoes?!

• Courtney
    Rockstar December 2018
    Courtney ·

OMG the RAIN PICTURES!!!

• Brittany
    Rockstar April 2019
    Brittany ·

Congratulations! Love everything about your wedding!

We're getting married in April, and after these pictures, I'm sorta hoping for rain

• FutureMrsS
    Expert October 2018
    FutureMrsS ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks! They are Betsy Johnson!

• FutureMrsS
    Expert October 2018
    FutureMrsS ·
    View Quoted Comment

YESSSSS!!!

• FutureMrsS
    Expert October 2018
    FutureMrsS ·
    View Quoted Comment

The rain actually made the day really romantic! Everyone was so happy and cozy inside Best wishes to you!

• Kristen
    Rockstar August 2018
    Kristen ·
    Gorgeous pictures! I especially love that one int he rain!

• HayMrsO
    VIP October 2018
    HayMrsO ·

The rain shots are AMAZING!! I loved your whole aesthetic. Your dress, the BM dresses, the decor, everything!

Congratulations!

• Angela
    Devoted June 2019
    Angela ·
    Amazing photos! I absolutely love the ones of you guys kissing in the rain under the umbrella. How romantic!! 😍😍 I also love your purple color scheme! Gorgeous. Question - I have the same shoes as you! Did you wear them all day for wedding & reception? Were they fairly comfortable?
  • Arlene
    Devoted February 2020
    Arlene ·

ALLLLLLL SOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Comment on this discussion