M
Devoted September 2016

PIYO?

Michelle, on April 19, 2016 at 10:58 PM Posted in Fitness and Health 0 13
Saved Save

Has anyone done the workout yoga Pilates program called PIYO? If so did you see any changes in your body?

13 Comments

• EleanorRigby
    VIP May 2016
    EleanorRigby ·

I liked it a lot. The only thing I didn't like is that it wasn't the same amount of time every time.

• Sarah G.
    Expert June 2016
    Sarah G. ·

I really like it. I definitely gained muscle tone doing it.

• JoRocka
    Master September 2016
    JoRocka ·

What's you're end goal?

• Alyssa
    Expert June 2016
    Alyssa ·

I don't do PIYO but I am a PILOXING addict (kickboxing and Pilates). My arms look way more toned, and I know my endurance is way up from doing a 50 minute cardio class with no breaks! I am defiantly going to continue even after the wedding.

• Steffany
    Super August 2016
    Steffany ·

I have a friend who swears by it, but I've never tried it myself. She has lost some weight from it.

• studentloansforlife
    Super September 2017
    studentloansforlife ·

I was interested in trying this too. My fiancé who does all the beach body stuff said he heard it was kinda hard though.

• Judith
    Expert October 2016
    Judith ·

I want to try it! Go on Facebook and read reviews. I might get it.

• OriginalLaura
    Master March 2017
    OriginalLaura ·

I love piyo but I love all beachbody programs. Piyo is more for toning, if you are looking to lose weight, I would look into one of the cardio programs.

• LauraM
    VIP February 2017
    LauraM ·

I love piyo!

• JennV
    Master October 2017
    JennV ·

PIYO is super intense and will definitely get you some great results, just be sure to drink TONS of water!

• M
    Devoted September 2016
    Michelle ·

I am hoping to loose 10 lbs before my wedding in September. I did p90x in college but don't think I have the will power to do that again. Im hoping that with piyo everyday and eating right that will work. Did anyone loose weight off of it?

• nautiwife
    VIP July 2016
    nautiwife ·

I did it. I love it. I didn't lose a bunch of weight, only about 10 lbs over 3 months, but I saw a lot of change in my strength and muscle tone. If you are looking to lose weight I suggest piyo with a cardio routine. I found the workouts didn't get my heart rate high enough to lose weight.

• T
    Just Said Yes August 2019
    Tara ·

Piyo is a bit advanced and a little expensive. I just read this blog post - http://pushpedalcrank.com/piyo-review/ - which convinced me to skip PiYo for now.

Comment on this discussion