Erika
Devoted July 2018

Last Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!!

Erika, on July 17, 2018 at 12:15 PM Posted in Married Life 0 33
Saved Save

I will never forget this special day. I have added some great picture moments. I was so happy and everything that was planned out came out great.

Photo Booth with my siblings, Future Bother-in-law and my gorgeous mom Last Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 1

My best friends that knew how our love beganLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 2

Cousin Mary and my Husband!!!Last Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 3

My Husband and his little daughter MelissaLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 4

Cousin Saby, Mary, Tia Gladys and My Husband!!!Last Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 5

My beautiful cousin Saby and her Fiance Ryan. Last Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 6

Bride and GroomsmenLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 7

Family of the BrideLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 8

Groomsmen waiting at the GazeboLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 9

Exchanging Wedding RingsLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 10

Cousin MaryLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 11

Bridesmaids who are my family of the BrideLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 12

Family of the Groom at the GazeboLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 13

Bridesmaid waiting at the GazeboLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 14

Siblings walking down the aisleLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 15

Jumping StyleLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 16

Bride and Groom at the GazeboLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 17

Father of the BrideLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 18

Mother of the BrideLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 19

Bridesmaid carrying the GroomLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 20

Future Brides and Fiance'sLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 21

Groomsmen carrying the BrideLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 22

Father-Daughter DanceLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 23

My Love and meLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 24

Father and Mother of the BrideLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 25

Our First DanceLast Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 26

Exiting the Ceremony as "Mr. & Mrs. Tapia"Last Saturday was the best day ever. i got Married July 14th!!! 27

33 Comments

• OG Kathryn
    Champion May 2016
    OG Kathryn ·
    • Flag

He's not your FUTURE bil anymore! Congrats! Its hard to get used too lol

• Tpatb
    Master August 2019
    Tpatb ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations! Love your pictures you looked beautiful! Those are some nice bridesmaids dresses as well..everything looks perfect!
  • Mrs.Sanok
    VIP September 2018
    Mrs.Sanok ·
    • Flag

Congratulations! Looks like an awesome day!

• queenbee
    VIP October 2018
    queenbee ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations! You look amazing. I love your dress and your BM dresses!
  • Samantha
    Beginner September 2019
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

Wow love the bridesmaid dresses where did you get them from!?

• Alicia
    VIP October 2018
    Alicia ·
    • Flag

Beautiful!! Congrats! Those bridesmaid dresses really are gorgeous.

• Erika
    Devoted July 2018
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much Samantha. It was from David's Bridal. Smiley heart

• Erika
    Devoted July 2018
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much Alicia!!! Smiley laugh Yes I loved everything of them. Like the hair style, Make up and dress and also the bouquet.

• Erika
    Devoted July 2018
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much!!!!

• Erika
    Devoted July 2018
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!!! I really enjoyed Our Wedding Day.

• Erika
    Devoted July 2018
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Jajajjajaj!!! I can't get used to it. Smiley tongue

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

Congratulations, Erika!!! I love all of these photos, so glad everything went well! I love the gazebo, your dress, the colors, everything!! Smiley love Best wishes to you and your partner Smiley heart

• KarenO
    Master June 2018
    KarenO ·
    • Flag

Congrats! Great photos and everything looks beautiful. I love your dress too.

• Time2Shine
    Devoted September 2019
    Time2Shine ·
    • Flag
    It looks like your wedding day was wonderful. I enjoyed your pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.
  • N
    Expert October 2018
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    Beautiful photos and memories! Congratulations!
  • Erika
    Devoted July 2018
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much Kelly. My Fairy Tale Wedding came out so perfect!!! Smiley love

• Erika
    Devoted July 2018
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you Karen Smiley smile

• Erika
    Devoted July 2018
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

It was awesome and so organized. Thank you. Smiley smile

• Erika
    Devoted July 2018
    Erika ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yay!!! I will always cheery them.

• I
    Devoted September 2018
    Ivonette ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations 🎉🍾. Everything looks so beautiful 😍 and amazing 😉. Love your bouquet they look so beautiful.

Comment on this discussion