Mr&MrsSmith2018
Dedicated July 2018

July 2018 Brides!!!

Mr&MrsSmith2018, on June 19, 2018 at 6:41 AM Posted in Planning 0 74
Saved Save
Hi Ladies, I haven鈥檛 seen any recent discussion for us and thought I鈥檒l spark one 馃檪. I am 17 days away from walking down the aisle, its a little stressful but we鈥檙e almost there. The only things we have left is the small amount to pay the venue and dj the day of other than that we鈥檙e in the homestretch 馃榿. How many days do you ladies have left? & What else need to be done? It鈥檚 almost our time!

74 Comments

• FutureMrsHarris18
    Expert July 2018
    FutureMrsHarris18
    • Flag
    I am 37 days away and the stress has sat in... I have to make the final payments to everyone next week. I decided to hire a decorator at the last moment to add extra umph! FH friend purchased his suit in London and it's SILVER! Mother getting on my nerve. Sister is being pushy. I feel like there are too many thoughts running through my head.
  • FutureMrsHarris18
    Expert July 2018
    FutureMrsHarris18
    • Flag
    I meant 38 days... it's the stress!!
  • Mr&MrsSmith2018
    Dedicated July 2018
    Mr&MrsSmith2018
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I forgot to mention FH sister decided to send his nephew to NY and he was our Junior groomsmen/ bell ringer. I was in WTF mode lol but it鈥檚 all good. Just trying to stay positive 馃お
  • FutureMrsHarris18
    Expert July 2018
    FutureMrsHarris18
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I'm trying but goodness!!! This process has went extremely quick!
  • A
    Dedicated July 2018
    Adjoa
    • Flag
    I'm 38 days away. I need to work on my centerpieces and other lil stuffs plus make final payments for the venue. I haven't been stressed since I started planning on February but I think stress will set in soon. Now that it's getting close there's no motivation to get things done. I need to wake up. Goodluck to you all
  • Pegs
    VIP July 2018
    Pegs
    • Flag

38 days here too.

Stressing with last minute details. Still receiving RSVPs. Getting my hair highlighted this week, picking up my dress next week.

Good luck to all! Can't wait to see your BAMs Smiley heart

• RH912
    Devoted July 2018
    RH912
    • Flag
    11 days. Had to put out a few small fires but we are on track.
  • E
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Elizabeth
    • Flag
    32 days out! I feel like I have so much to do but nothing to do at the same time ??? Most of our wedding is diy or biy(bring it yourself) as my venue only provides the chairs and tables. Recently decided to do a nacho bar. Clearly I鈥檓 all over the place haha wish me luck!
  • B
    Super July 2018
    Brittany
    • Flag

I'm 38 days away! I'm super stressed because I've been SO sick for the 10 days so I did nothing and now I feel like things are piling up... I need jewelry, gifts for the kids in the wedding party, RSVPS are due in a week and then we have to make our seating chart, I totally forgot about the fact that I need to get my nails done and I don't know of a good nail salon near where I live (just moved here a year ago)

• thyia
    Super August 2018
    thyia
    • Flag
    Coming up quick! Happy planning! Take time to yourself!
  • Carrina
    Beginner July 2018
    Carrina
    • Flag
    I鈥檓 18 days away!! We just have to pay off the rest of our venue cost and the last payment for our photographer. I also still need to get my bridesmaids gifts!! I can鈥檛 believe how close the big day is. How exciting!!!!
  • Mr&MrsSmith2018
    Dedicated July 2018
    Mr&MrsSmith2018
    • Flag
    Yes ladies these days are flying! Find a way to enjoy the moment even those that are stressful Smiley smile
  • A
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Alexandra
    • Flag
    Did anyone include an extra small table for those non-rsvp people that could show up? Does that even happen? I have 168 people and I'm unsure if I should just make that last table an 8 seater or use those 2 extra seats for randoms.
  • TeamTurnage12
    Devoted July 2018
    TeamTurnage12
    • Flag

I have 14 days left 鈥 everything is paid for. Just got a couple of small things to worry about now and until the wedding. Been stalking the forecast like crazy!!! hahaha we are having our wedding ceremony out doors and reception indoors. Other then that ....WEEE REeAaDyyY !!! Good luck to everyone and try not to stress to much. It will all work out Smiley smile

• FutureMrs.D
    Dedicated August 2018
    FutureMrs.D
    • Flag

Yay! I have 57 days left and I still have a lot of small details to work on (seating chart, guestbook, cake topper, welcome sign, table numbers). Also still have to pay DOC and florist (same person). Everything else is paid for.

• C
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Carrie
    • Flag
    We have 15 days left. Everything is pretty much paid for except for the small things like nails and little things. I only have 11 working days left before our big day since we are close for the holiday. I am starting to feel the last minute stress though.
  • DeNoia
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    DeNoia
    • Flag

23 days away and all the small details are driving me crazy! i thought i had everything done & then i sat down with my binder & bammm 10 million other thins need to be done... i want to quit but i just keep thinking about my dress and how much i love it!

• J
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Jessica
    • Flag

I'm 9 days away and can't wait!

• Tiffany
    Savvy July 2018
    Tiffany
    • Flag
    I have 7 Days left!! I have nothing to do left. I leave tomorrow to head out to my wedding. I鈥檓 so excited!!!! 馃槏
  • H
    Savvy July 2018
    Holy Millermony
    • Flag
    I have 23 days. And i feel like im going to lose my dang mind. So much to do.. no time!!

Comment on this discussion