Maggie
Champion October 2025

Favorite menu style?

Maggie, on February 22, 2019 at 10:05 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 10
Saved Save

Which is your menu style is your favorite?

A) Rectangular menus at each place setting?

Favorite menu style? 1

Photo from Waterfall Club in Georgia

B) Circular menus on every charger?

Favorite menu style? 2

Photo by Love Me Do Photography in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

C) A menu sign for each table?

Favorite menu style? 3

Photo from Little Black Dress Paperie in New Jersey

D) One big sign for everyone?

Favorite menu style? 4

Photo by Jeremiah and Rachel Photography in Montana

Give us another taste of how your reception will go down here: Who's sitting with who?, Sweetheart table or head table?, and What is most important to you about your wedding cake?

10 Comments

• Nicole
    Devoted November 2019
    Nicole ·

I think it depends on the formality of the wedding! I love the big sign for everyone for more informal settings or if you don't want to spend the money printing individual ones.

I think my favorite though is a menu sign for each table, it feels like a good formality without being stuffy.

• Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara ·
    My favorite is whatever the restaurant will be providing for us 🥰 I opted out of the traditional reception and our guests and I will be walking to a restaurant for brunch after the ceremony.
  • Sharon
    Dedicated July 2019
    Sharon ·
    I like the big one it’s super cute
  • Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    'A' suits our wedding style best!
  • Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·
    View Quoted Comment

And my thought behind that is, if you have bad eyes like me, you can pass the menu around and read it and it doesn't waste paper.

• Nicole
    Devoted November 2019
    Nicole ·
    View Quoted Comment

Yes! This is probably what we will do. We are serving family style so we want everyone to know what's on the table, but don't want to waste paper (and money).

• Sophie
    Super December 2020
    Sophie ·
    I like option a or d best, depending on the venue and the formality. It’s nice to be able to have a tangible copy at your seat to keep for scrapbooking purposes though.
  • Kristin
    Devoted August 2020
    Kristin ·
    I really love the way A looks, with the individual menus on each place setting and since we are going a more formal route it fits perfect. However, we aren't sure we want to spend money on paper that will just be tossed, so we might end up going with C or D!
  • FutureStephD
    Super March 2019
    FutureStephD ·

I agree with PP's that it depends on the level of formality and the actual menu. We'll be doing individual menus at each place setting like option A. But B is super cute andunique!!

• F
    Beginner November 2020
    Frances ·

I would go for A, it has the elegant and luxurious accent to it.

Comment on this discussion