Mrs. J
Expert November 2013

Bling, Bling, Bling!!!

Mrs. J, on June 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 13
Saved Save

Morning brides! Just wondering if any of you have any advice on wedding rings.

What are your thoughts on enhancers? Is there any benefit to getting one instead of getting 2 separate wedding bands to go on either side of your e-ring? If you have either i'd love to see pics: )

13 Comments

• Mrs. J
    Expert November 2013
    Mrs. J ·

Amy your is beautiful!

• Mrs Schmidt
    VIP September 2014
    Mrs Schmidt ·

My preference is a guard. I like big and bold statements. So a guard is where I'm headed.

• Rachel S.
    Master September 2013
    Rachel S. ·

I originally wanted a guard, but went with a band very similar to Amy's after the salesman brought up a great point about when I'm working in the hospital I won't be able to wear the e-ring, so I may want to go for something that looks just as nice by itself as it does with the e-ring. I wish I had a picture but my phone crapped out and it disappeared

• MistysoontobeBell
    Master October 2013
    MistysoontobeBell ·

This is mine... or will be!!

• bittsey
    Super July 2013
    bittsey ·

This is what mine will look like

• Sam
    Super September 2012
    Sam ·

My E ring has an offset band and the wedding band is straight and slides inside the E ring... I could have worn the straight band alone, but because is spins inside the Ering, I had them souldered

• KristnH
    Master November 2013
    KristnH ·

@Sam I love your ring(s)! The swirl/twist to it is so unique and pretty!

I had thought about getting a solitaire with an enhancer, and would have done only one band on the inside that just had diamonds wrapped around the single stone on the e-ring. But then I saw this set... and FH noticed how much I loved it

Here's what mine will look like together (they came as a set). I love how my e-ring pinches in toward the center diamond!

• Dana
    Devoted August 2013
    Dana ·

This is my set. I currently don't wear any of the band with the exception of my engagment ring. But after the wedding I will put the other band one for a 3 band set. I personally love the look.

• Mrs.J
    VIP June 2013
    Mrs.J ·

Here is my E-ring with two bands

• MrsO
    Master May 2012
    MrsO ·

I'm with Amy in that I didn't like the idea of an enhancer or wrap because I love having the option of wearing only my wedding band. I guess the benefits of an enhancer is that it makes sense to solder them together. You can't really wear an enhancer on its own, so you might as well solder it and then it prevents any spinning or damage to the rings by moving and rubbing against each other. Of course, as I said before, than you are kinda forced to wear your whole set unless you have another separate wedding band (which would be a little silly).

Because my e-ring is already a split shank, having an additional band would be way too much on my finger so I just have my one and I absolutely love it.

• mrsrobinvalentine
    Master February 2014
    mrsrobinvalentine ·

I workout frequently, so I wearing my wedding band alone.

• Mrs. J
    Expert November 2013
    Mrs. J ·

Im loving the two band look ladies. Your rings are gorgeous!

My e-ring has a low profile so any band i get will have that small notch in it.. I dont think i'd ever wear just a band..

• MrsGC
    Super October 2013
    MrsGC ·

I had originally purchased a channel set band just like Amy has, but I exchanged it for a band with a prong setting instead only because it matched my ering a little better. I loved both rings because they both could be worn on their own!

Comment on this discussion