Alyson
Beginner October 2019

Best Place to get Bulk Lanters

Alyson, on August 19, 2018 at 9:34 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 14
Saved Save

Does any one have a good tip on getting bulk lanterns? I'll need about 13 due to our tables and I'm looking for a simple black lantern. Not to much blocking the glass/windows and about a foot tall. Going to have fake candles and copper glitter lights. Thanks.

14 Comments

• Megan
    Devoted November 2018
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    I ordered mine on eBay. I got 12 8 inch lanterns for around $65.
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag

IKEA or Five Below

• Brandy
    Expert October 2018
    Brandy ·
    • Flag

Michael's has 20% off their black lanterns if ordered online in bulk. The prices are reasonable depending on what size you need and shipping is free

http://www.michaels.com/search?q=black%20lantern

• L
    Expert October 2018
    Linda ·
    • Flag
    We got ours at hobby lobby they do a lot of 50% off especially coming into Halloween
  • starsinwaves
    VIP November 2018
    starsinwaves ·
    • Flag
    IKEA, Pier One, Michael’s, and AC Moore are your best options. I spent months researching and wound up getting the black Landen lanterns from Pier One.
  • Courtney
    Super December 2018
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    Paper Lantern Store online? Walmart online?
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    We got ours at Big Lots ($10-$20).
  • Lalaluna
    Devoted September 2018
    Lalaluna ·
    • Flag
    I got my lanterns at Michaels. It was 2 for $10, but then had a 20% coupon off all purchases including sale, so it came to 4 for each lantern. The ones I got look like brushed copper (not all black) and I got all of the gold ones they had left, which was only 3. There were a lot of colors to choose from!

Best Place to get Bulk Lanters 1
  • Happily Ever Mrs. H
    VIP October 2018
    Happily Ever Mrs. H ·
    • Flag

I got mine from IKEA. Their 11'' lanterns are $9.99/each, and their 17.25' lanterns are $14.99/each. We got 10 for our aisle décor, which was worth it IMO. $100 may seem like a lot, but they're reasonable compared to what other places charge. Also, sometimes Kirklands has lantern sales.

• Alyson
    Beginner October 2019
    Alyson ·
    • Flag

Thanks everyone. Looking for something more like Lauren's and below. I've looked around on Amazon, Michaels, Ebay. Will try out some of these other ones.

CenterpeicesBest Place to get Bulk Lanters 2Flower SwapBest Place to get Bulk Lanters 3

• T
    Savvy September 2018
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    Five Below has them for $5 each! Black or white
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

I'd check Ebay & Amazon, then Dollar Stores in their outdoor sections!

• Lalaluna
    Devoted September 2018
    Lalaluna ·
    • Flag
    I looked st the 5 below ones but didn’t trust the built in LED candles! They don’t open so you cannot replace them! I looked everywhere, Walmart,
    gomehoods, target, big lots, hobby lobby, amazon, and the michaels ones with the sale and coupon was the best!
  • LisaMarie
    Dedicated October 2018
    LisaMarie ·
    • Flag

Pier 1, Michael's, and IKEA were cheapest from my research and I ended up buying from Pier 1 because they had a sale about a month ago.

Comment on this discussion