His #1 Lady
VIP April 2015

10 Days left and I'm weather watching!

His #1 Lady, on April 1, 2015 at 3:50 PM Posted in Planning 0 14
Saved Save

I know I haven't been on here in a while, but this last minute stuff is driving me crazy! I have 10 days left and the forecast is showing a 30% chance of rain! I hope as it closer that percentage shrinks. I am in Houston though so it's very unpredictable.

14 Comments

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2015
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

Fingers crossed for you!

• futuremrsadams2014
    VIP May 2015
    futuremrsadams2014 ·
    • Flag

Praying for beautiful weather!

• K8 D
    Devoted May 2017
    K8 D ·
    • Flag

Sending vibes to the weather gods for nice weather for you

• T-Rex
    Master August 2013
    T-Rex ·
    • Flag

Yeah, we were supposed to have thunderstorms, but it only hit the north side (I'm south and bummed because I wanted a thunderstorm today).

But it's been pretty warm lately....

• OG Mrs.K (2.0)
    Master September 2014
    OG Mrs.K (2.0) ·
    • Flag

Just don't wash your car and jinx it, and you should be fine Smiley smile

• Genny
    Master May 2015
    Genny ·
    • Flag

Fingers crossed! My shower is that day and I'm hoping that the weather is good for that because the hosts want to be mostly outside.

• KarenM
    Master November 2014
    KarenM ·
    • Flag

You should be fine. Accuweather actually gives the forecast out a whole month. I tracked it for weeks. It was more accurate a month before the wedding than it was about 2 weeks out. Our weather was chilly, but very sunny. Hang in there and worry about more important things...

• Kerri
    Expert April 2015
    Kerri ·
    • Flag

I'm right there with you. It changes every day I look though! Just think happy weather thoughts. Hope it is a beautiful day everywhere on April 11th!

• Lennox
    Super May 2015
    Lennox ·
    • Flag

31 days out and I am weather watching. On Accuweather as Karen mentioned. Yesterday though I had a high of 14c and slight chance of rain. Today 17c and sunny. I like today's forecast much better!

• FFW
    Master August 2016
    FFW ·
    • Flag

Houston... lawd the weather here is so crazy. cool, hot, cold, rain, wind, humid, hot.

• His #1 Lady
    VIP April 2015
    His #1 Lady ·
    • Flag

Thanks for the prayers ladies!

• Mrs. B in 2015
    Super June 2015
    Mrs. B in 2015 ·
    • Flag

Definitely will send you to prayer favor with the weather. I am 67 days away and trying to predict the possibilities Smiley smile. LOL

• Dori L.
    VIP June 2015
    Dori L. ·
    • Flag

I pray it's a beautiful day for you! Wow, it's almost here! I'm excited for youSmiley smile

• S&P
    Super October 2016
    S&P ·
    • Flag

My positive thoughts are with you as well. Everything is going to be alright! <3

Comment on this discussion