Your Day Films Reviews

27 | Vista, CA

27 Reviews for Your Day Films

Staci · Married on 11/12/2011

I am a Wedding Coordinator who has had the pleasure of working with David & Holly twice. Both times I found them to be extremely customer service oriented, friendly...and extremely talented. They really focus on the Bride & Groom, their vision, and getting it just right. In addition, they are truly great people. They are both professional and fun, which is such a great combination. I will definately refer them to future clients as I have had such fantastic experiences working with them. Even more than myself, so have my couples. Both couples (who were very different & had very different weddings from one another) both raved about the work that they did & how great it was working with them. Use Your Day for your Wedding....they'll create a gorgeous memory of your wedding that you will enjoy for the rest of your Happily Ever...

Sent on 02/07/2012

Candace · Married on 11/12/2011

If you had asked me how important I thought an amazing wedding videographer was at the beginning of our wedding planning process, it wouldn't have ranked very high. Thank God my wedding planner opened my eyes and found Dave and Holly with "Your Day Wedding Videography." Our wedding video has quickly become our most treasured possession from the wedding.

Every amazing little detail that both the bride and groom miss during the most special day of their lives is in the hands of their videographer to be captured. That’s a BIG deal!

The morning after our wedding, we woke up to beautiful still shots taken by Dave and Holly, which by the way are some of our favorite photos from our wedding. Our highlight video was up and ready for us to watch and share, before we even got back from our honeymoon.

Our highlight video alone had every one of our friends and family calling us and exclaiming, “It looks like a movie trailer!” We couldn’t agree more. They totally got our vision and style and took it to a whole different level. Their video’s don’t look like wedding videos, they don’t look forced. They look like a storybook version of the happiest day of your life. From the shots of our hotel from the outside while people were arriving in the rain, to the shots of my husband and I telling each other how much we couldn’t wait to be married; it’s perfection.

Dave and Holly’s amazing energy and contagious smiles make you feel completely at ease throughout your entire wedding planning process. My husband isn’t the biggest fan of taking pictures/videos but with how laid-back “Your Day” is you can’t help but feel at ease. My macho-guy husband can’t watch our wedding video without shedding a tear.

Thank you so much for capturing the most special day of our lives in such a beautiful and artistic way.

With love, Candace & Jarred Pierce