William M Photography Reviews

William M Photography 5
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 07/12/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

My husband and I met Bill 2 years ago and there was an instant connection. Bill photographed our engagement shoot which was awesome and the day of our wedding, I couldn’t have asked for any other person but Bill. Bill is creative, punctual, kind and down to earth; our family members and guest are still talking about him. We love Bill and I guarantee excellent service will be provided to anyone who hires him. He is not only our “photographer” but our friend.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Connor · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing photographer & guy!

William M. Photography did an amazing job capturing our wedding this past June! From the beginning, William made us feel very comfortable and right away we knew we picked the right photographer. William did an amazing job with our engagement pictures and was supportive while I was having self confidence issues during the shoot, even offering to retake the photos once I felt more confident in my own skin.

The day of the wedding, William was the to capture every moment and was open to any shots! Not only was he taking beautiful photos, he quickly came to rescue when my limo got stuck right after the first look! He turned around halfway to the venue and drove some of my bridesmaids to the ceremony! William stayed the whole day and night and took beautiful photos! We are obsessed!! We will always recommend William to all of our family and friends! Affordable, kind, and great at his job!

William M Photography 6
    William M Photography 7
    William M Photography 8
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kate

Kate Mcgovern · Married on 06/09/2019

Super pleased!

Finding a photographer to capture your special day is not an easy task. Whomever you choose only has one chance to do it right. We considered others but interviewed William because he was recommended by a friend. After chatting with him and looking at his portfolio we decided to hire him because of his creativity and style. We were not disappointed! Your wedding day will seem like a whirlwind, but William did a wonderful job capturing all of the small details and candid expressions. William encouraged posing for pictures in ways that were formal, fun and romantic. William is a great listener- He captured everything we asked him to photograph as well as the reception fun. The photos he took tell the story of how our friends and family came together to wish us well and enjoy the day. We were super pleased and would recommend him highly. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Harbora · Married on 06/05/2019

Summer wedding with a little rain

William was prompt and ready to shoot at the time we talked about. He has a wonderful personality and immediately put me at ease on my wedding day! He spent the morning and afternoon hopping between rooms and getting amazing shots of us getting ready. His relaxed personality made him wonderful to work with! I completely trusted his judgement and he did not disappoint. We had a little hiccup with moving the wedding indoors and he was super accommodating, making sure to use the time wisely and get great shots! He checked in with me to remind me of timing and grabbing additional pictures of me and my husband which I am so grateful for! The night flies by and you lose track! I’ve already recommended William to friends and family and would recommend him to anyone else too!

William M Photography 9
    William M Photography 10
    William M Photography 11
    William M Photography 12
    William M Photography 13
    Sent on 07/20/2019

William M Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and honest review. I felt like a guest more then a vendor. Thank you both for having me be a part of such a big day.❤
  • Frank

Frank Garvey · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing photography and fun!

William is always great to work with! He is professional, as well as making an event fun and easy going with the client(s). A+ photography and services!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 09/22/2018

If you are looking for an amazing Photographer this is the photographer for you. William and Frank were amazing. They show up early to get all the before pictures. They find the most unique settings in the area to get the best pictures and they stay for the entirety of your reception. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a photographer.

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/20/2018

A photographer that could be your best friend!

When we first met William at a wedding expo, we pretty much already had a photographer! But after chatting with him and looking at his wedding albums we were certain we needed to make the switch! We are glad we did! William communicated with us often to make sure he understood our vision! Phone calls were easy like talking with a friend - not awkward at all! Same for the wedding day! We were super comfortable with William and it was not weird or awkward at all when he helped us get into perfect “natural looking” poses. He is definitely someone who would get down on the ground for you to get the best shot. During the wedding reception William and his partner had a great time with us and our guests! They totally blended in and got candid shots on the dance floor. My hubby and I kept saying after the wedding that we felt like they are a big part of our happy memories because we had so much fun hanging out with them! Shortly after the wedding we received some preview pictures which were phenomal! Then we received our 3 wedding albums and the Zip drive and everything is better than we expected!!! Willam is truly the best!!!

William M Photography 14
    Sent on 10/16/2018

danni · Married on 12/22/2017

William was beyond amazing this past weekend at my Christmas wedding! I booked him a year in advance and he was super responsive to any messages and questions. He checked in before the event and was nothing but positive.

It was an extremely long day but he had a smile on his face the entire time- from meeting up with us at 10 am while we got ready until 10 at night after our sparkler sendoff! He took so many photos - the ones he showed us a quick preview of were amazing! Our entire bridal party absolutely loved him and his assistant. Can't wait to see the final photos- if they're anything like our engagement photos, I know i'll be more than pleased!!

Brittany · Married on 12/16/2017

Couldn’t have picked a better photographer he was so laid back and kept me calm through the craziness! Even his partner was amazing! & the pictures I’ve gotten back so far are absolutely breathetaking!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Sara · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I worked with William for our engagement shoot as well as for our wedding. After meeting with him to discuss what we were looking for, we immediately felt so comfortable and at ease with him - as if we had been friends for years. We were both very nervous during the engagement shoot, but William made us feel relaxed and comfortable, and was able to play up our individual personalities creating some really cool photos.

During our wedding, I felt like I had an ally with William close by during the entire day. He captured all of our crazy and family friends without skipping a beat. Everyone who interrelated with him throughout the day, our friends, family, and even other vendors, noted how professional, kind, and flexible William and his second shooter were. My husband and I highly recommend William, and would use his services again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Dina · Married on 11/11/2017

William was awesome from the second we met him! We truly knew he was genuine, and really passionate about his work. We had other appointments set up the next day and we immediately canceled, we just felt that it was right and that he was the one meant to shoot our wedding. Our whole wedding party loved him and his other photographer, he was on time, professional. And he even able to keep everyone in the photogenic mood throughout the long day. We just received our photos yesterday and couldn't be happier. Thank you SO much for capturing one of the best days of our lives, we look forward to using you in the future!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Kim · Married on 09/30/2017

William M Photography was beyond amazing. Bill truly loves what he does, and it shows not only in his photos, but in his enthusiastic, welcoming, and easy-going personality. Getting our families together for photos was seamless. Taking photos with Bill's direction was easy, and carefree; exactly what we wanted and needed for our whirlwind of a day. Bill is a consummate gentleman and we could not be more happy with our photos and his services. Thanks again!!

William M Photography 15
    Sent on 01/06/2018

Andrew · Married on 09/16/2017

William was a wonderful photographer but it also felt more like he was a guest than a vendor and that he really cared about our special day.

We can’t recommend him highly enough - he is not only great at his trade but provided everything we could have asked for and was great fun and great value. Most importantly the almost 600 photos he gave us were all perfect and give us an incredible momento of a great day.

William M Photography 16
    Sent on 01/21/2018

Emma · Married on 08/11/2017

I wasn’t looking for a typical stuffy photographer and William was exactly what we needed. He provided us with a unique experience and pictures that are truly breath taking and one of a kind. Our friends and family were shocked at some of the moments he was able to create and/or capture. He helped us remember and relive the greatest moments of our big day.

William M Photography 17
    William M Photography 18
    William M Photography 19
    William M Photography 20
    Sent on 12/28/2017

Katlin · Married on 05/20/2017

William M Photography was recommended to us from a close family friend. The experience we had from the beginning meeting through to the end was absolutely amazing. William was beyond professional, attentive and the quality of the pictures speak for themselves. We were truly impressed with the service provided and will use him again in the future!

William M Photography 21
    William M Photography 26
    William M Photography 27
    Sent on 12/28/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/01/2017

William was an amazing photographer. Not only is he incredibly easy to work with, hes honest about what looks poses look best for you. He did an amazing job including our dog in our engagement photos, and wedding photos. Him talking you through the process during the engagement shoot, helped me to be more prepared on my wedding day. He still coached me then, but the posed kissing wasn't as awkward and my husband and I weren't as shy in front of the camera!!! #1 recommend for all photography needs.

Michelle · Married on 04/30/2016

Bill was more than amazing from the planning, to our wedding day, and to the production of the photos/album. He was very flexible to our wants and needs and accomodated everything we wanted. He is so down to earth and made us feel like he was a part of our family & friends the way he interacted with us and our guests. I highly recommend William H Photography to anyone who needs a very fun, kind, and professional photographer!