Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander Reviews

69 | Jacksonville, FL

69 Reviews for Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander

Giulio · Married on 05/19/2018

Mr. Alexander drove 5 hours at the very last minute to officiate our wedding. The ceremony was breath taking thanks to him and the price was more than reasonable.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander's reply:

It was truly a joy to work with this wonderful couple. Thank you for giving me the honor of knowing. The blessings of knowing you were worth the miles. May God bless the both of you greatly for many years to come...

Valeria · Married on 05/19/2018

Archbishop Sean Alexander was great. We needed an officiant for our wedding and could not find a better one! He was responsive, compassionate, flexible, provided us with several options to personalize our wedding ceremony (including personalized vows), and was a great speaker. Definitely highly recommended if you want a perfect wedding!

Gina · Married on 04/27/2018

We had Bishop Alexander officiate our wedding and it was just amazing! From the first meeting to the day of the wedding he calmed us and we knew we were in good hands. We definitely will recommend him.

jamie · Married on 02/02/2018

He was very responsive and we worked together on the ceremony. He did a wonderful job officiating and we received many compliments on the beautiful ceremony!

KRYSTAL · Married on 10/27/2017

Bishop Alexander was amazing! From the moment he sat down to speak with my husband and I at our first meeting I knew he was the right person. He understood us so well and was able to accommodate our hectic schedules. He did a phenomenal job officiating our wedding, our guests commented on how great he was, and that the length of the ceremony was perfect. He made it so special for the two of us and everyone could feel that. I highly recommend that if you are looking for someone who will make your special day intimate and unforgettable to consider using Bishop Alexander.

Monika · Married on 05/06/2017

We are very thankful for Bishop Sean Alexander, he took careful time to guide us through what was important to us on our wedding day, explained every detail and facilitated our beautiful ceremony with professionalism and caring.

M'Donna · Married on 04/01/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony! Bishop Sean met with us prior to us making our decision on an officiant and from there we knew we wanted him to perform our ceremony. On the day of the wedding he arrived early and checked on us to calm our nerves. He added warmth and touches of humor (we've been together for a very long time), giving us a beautiful start to the next chapter of our lives together.

ALLISON · Married on 03/31/2017

We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. From our initial meeting we knew it would be. Bishop Alexander incorporated humor, warmth, and made it a day we will never forget. All of our family and friends continue to tell us how beautiful our ceremony was! We would recommend him to any couple....look no further! Thank you Bishop Alexander we look forward to keeping in touch!

Jaime · Married on 03/25/2017

Very Professional. When we first met Bishop Sean Alexander we knew immediately he was the right person. We felt very comfortable and safe with him. I would highly recommend his services. Excellent

Georgett · Married on 03/11/2017

Our ceremony was beyond expectations thanks to Bishop Alexander. Our families loved the ceremony as well. We couldn't be happier!

Jermaine · Married on 02/18/2017

Bishop Sean Alexander was the officiant at our wedding and my wife and I could not be happier with the service he provided. First, he was willing to meet my wife and I at a location of our choice before we even committed to having him as our officiant. He spent over 1 1/2 hours answering our questions and explaining the wedding process and options to us. After meeting and speaking with him, my wife and I were so impressed that we booked him as the officiant for our wedding before the meeting was over.
    After hiring Bishop Alexander as our officiant, he made himself available at any time for question. We reached out to him several times and he was very responsive. He usually responded within minutes or a few hours.

As for the ceremony, we could not have asked for a better ceremony. Bishop Alexander assured us of the time that he would arrive and he arrived well in advance of the ceremony time. Bishop Alexander also assisted me with pining the Boutonniere on my tuxedo since I did not know how to do it.

As I mentioned before, my wife and I are extremely happy with the service that Bishop Sean Alexander provided. He was kind, responsive, professional, and is rate was extremely reasonable.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander's reply:

Thank you Jermaine and Jana for the wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure working with you both. You are a wonderful couple and I truly ask God's blessings upon your marriage for many years to come.

Always know I am here for you and your family...

Patti · Married on 11/19/2016

Reverand Alexander help us create a beautiful ceremony the way we wanted. I wanted a religious ceremony, but not too much. He was able to give us plenty of options to create our ceremony. He was available if we needed any services/consultations. He is affordable, accommodating and on-time!

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2016

Thank you so much Rev. Sean Alexander for making our ceremony so special!

Carolina · Married on 10/21/2016

Bishop Sean was amazing! We are so happy we found him. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We had what he called a hybrid ceremony, which is a mix of traditional Catholic with a contemporary twist. All my guests praised the ceremony. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander's reply:

Thank you Carolina for your beautiful review. It truly was a blessing working with you both and know my prayers are reaching out to you for many years of marital joy and happiness.

Maria and Bob · Married on 09/24/2016

Bishop Alexander is wonderful !!!!!! Don't know how we were lucky enough to have found him. We were planning a home wedding with only 50 guests. We were sad to think that we would be married by a notary. Bishop Alexander not only brought Christ into our service but truly tries to get to know you prior to the service. He also gives you tons of options to make your ceremony exactly what you want. By the time we were done choosing all of the options he provided, we truly felt as though we had designed the entire ceremony. As his photo conveys, Bishop Alexander is full of life and very young at heart. He has a wonderful personality and our only regret is that he couldn't stay and enjoy the party with us. All of our guests loved him!! He will inject humor when appropriate and makes everyone feel comfortable. We would recommend Bishop Alexander no matter the size or venue. Thank you Bishop Alexander. You're amazing!! xo

Ted · Married on 09/21/2016

Bishop Sean was very warm and personal , would recommend him in any service.

• I

Ilyse · Married on 07/22/2016

Bishop Alexander was absolutely wonderful. I had a interfaith wedding and him and Rabbi Silverman did everything to make everything perfect for me. Bishop Alexander took his time to make sure everything I wanted for my wedding was there. He was there with any questions I needed and made everything perfect for me. I am so glad I met him and I am so beyond grateful he was the one who officiated my wedding. Absolutely perfect. :)

Sent on 08/03/2016

Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It truly was a joy meeting you and getting to know you both... and thanks for the great banana splits,,, they were awesome!

May God bless you both as you travel your journey together through life as husband and wife!

Sincerely,

Bishop ++Sean

Bishop Sean Alexander was professional, thorough and truly made my day feel official and at ease. Thank you for making our day more meaningful than I could have ever imagined!

• User5209691 · 2+ years ago

Bishop replied promptly to our first inquiry and was eager to meet us later that day given that we were in town for our destination wedding. He was very prompt and thorough and left us with a confidence that he would be a great fit for our ceremony. He was approachable and walked us through the entire ceremony both visually and spiritually. By the time the ceremony arrived, we were very much at comfort with him and the process. Most importantly of all he re-instilled our faith in God and our commitment to the Church. Thanks for making our wedding memorable!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander's reply:

Always remember, no matter where you are in your life the love of God is always there... all you have to do seek Him and He will show you incredible things with the greatest of love...

Thank you again for giving me the honor of serving as your officiant... :-)

Deanna · Married on 02/26/2016

Was very nice and did everything we wanted!! VERY HAPPY

Sent on 03/01/2016

Greetings, Deanna!

I want to thank you for your review. Thank you for your kindness in providing it...

I wish you and your husband many blessings in your marital years to come...

Bishop ++Sean

Bishop Alexander was fantastic! He was gracious, accomodating and his pricing to officiate our wedding was very reasonable. My guests even commented about how he made everyone feel welcome. I would definitely recommend Bishop Alexander.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander's reply:

Thank you for your kindness in the words you have written. I pray many blessings up you both as you begin your marital life. Just remember, I am always here for you now and into the future.

Kelly · Married on 01/10/2016

Bishop Alexander was amazing! He guided us thru the type of service we wanted for our wedding. He was always on top of everything, we didnt have to be concerned about anything the day of our wedding.The ceremony was beautiful and everything went pretty smoothly. Thank you very much!

• Jill

Jill · Married on 11/14/2015

We chose Bishop Sean Alexander to officiate our wedding at Embassy Suites on 11/14/15. What I liked most about him is that he was very knowledgeable about both of our religions. I am jewish and my husband is christian so our wedding involved both faith's and it was such a beautiful ceremony. I did the unity candle for my husband and my husband stepped on the glass for me. I would highly recommend Bishop Alexander to officiate your wedding. He is professional, funny and truly cares about giving you the ceremony of your dreams.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander's reply:

Greetings, Jill and Michael!

Thank you for the beautiful review. It was truly a pleasure working with you both and being a part of your wonderful wedding.

I also want to thank you for allowing me to continue to be a part of your major family events as this is the second wedding I have had the honor of officiating for your family.

Always know I am here for you and once again... thank you so much for letting me be a part of the events of your beautiful wedding day.

Sincerely,

Sonia · Married on 08/15/2015

Duncan and I loved our wedding, we could not have had a better ceremony , we both recommend Reverend Sean without reservation. The reverend made the whole process of choosing our options for the wedding service very easy. The service was on his tablet, that made it very easy for the readers to read the passages- the tablet was backlit and the readers could adjust the font size- great idea.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander's reply:

It was such a joy to serve you and Duncan. You are a wonderful couple filled with laughter and joy. God truly shines through the love you both have for each other.

I also want to thank you both for coming to my church and being a part of our service the day you came. I pray I see you more so we can get to know each other even further and build our relationship as friends and brothers and sisters in Christ.

God bless you both greatly...

Abp. ++Alexander