69 Reviews for Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander

Episcopalian (1)
Anglican (1)
No Denomination (1)
69 Weddings by Bishop Sean Alexander Reviews

Mr. Alexander drove 5 hours at the very last minute to officiate our wedding. The ceremony was breath taking thanks to him and the price was more than reasonable.

Profile Picture Giulio, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Archbishop Sean Alexander was great. We needed an officiant for our wedding and could not find a better one! He was responsive, compassionate, flexible, provided us with several options to personalize our wedding ceremony (including personalized vows), and was a great speaker. Definitely highly recommended if you want a perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Valeria, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had Bishop Alexander officiate our wedding and it was just amazing! From the first meeting to the day of the wedding he calmed us and we knew we were in good hands. We definitely will recommend him.

Profile Picture Gina, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was very responsive and we worked together on the ceremony. He did a wonderful job officiating and we received many compliments on the beautiful ceremony!

Profile Picture jamie, 2/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bishop Alexander was amazing! From the moment he sat down to speak with my husband and I at our first meeting I knew he was the right person. He understood us so well and was able to accommodate our hectic schedules. He did a phenomenal job officiating our wedding, our guests commented on how great he was, and that the length of the ceremony was perfect. He made it so special for the two of us and everyone could feel that. I highly recommend that if you are looking for someone who will make your special day intimate and unforgettable to consider using Bishop Alexander.

Profile Picture KRYSTAL, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are very thankful for Bishop Sean Alexander, he took careful time to guide us through what was important to us on our wedding day, explained every detail and facilitated our beautiful ceremony with professionalism and caring.

Profile Picture Monika, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony! Bishop Sean met with us prior to us making our decision on an officiant and from there we knew we wanted him to perform our ceremony. On the day of the wedding he arrived early and checked on us to calm our nerves. He added warmth and touches of humor (we've been together for a very long time), giving us a beautiful start to the next chapter of our lives together.

Profile Picture M'Donna, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. From our initial meeting we knew it would be. Bishop Alexander incorporated humor, warmth, and made it a day we will never forget. All of our family and friends continue to tell us how beautiful our ceremony was! We would recommend him to any couple....look no further! Thank you Bishop Alexander we look forward to keeping in touch!

Profile Picture ALLISON, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very Professional. When we first met Bishop Sean Alexander we knew immediately he was the right person. We felt very comfortable and safe with him. I would highly recommend his services. Excellent

Profile Picture Jaime, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony was beyond expectations thanks to Bishop Alexander. Our families loved the ceremony as well. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Georgett, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bishop Sean Alexander was the officiant at our wedding and my wife and I could not be happier with the service he provided. First, he was willing to meet my wife and I at a location of our choice before we even committed to having him as our officiant. He spent over 1 1/2 hours answering our questions and explaining the wedding process and options to us. After meeting and speaking with him, my wife and I were so impressed that we booked him as the officiant for our wedding before the meeting was over.
After hiring Bishop Alexander as our officiant, he made himself available at any time for question. We reached out to him several times and he was very responsive. He usually responded within minutes or a few hours.

As for the ceremony, we could not have asked for a better ceremony. Bishop Alexander assured us of the time that he would arrive and he arrived well in advance of the ceremony time. Bishop Alexander also assisted me with pining the Boutonniere on my tuxedo since I did not know how to do it.

As I mentioned before, my wife and I are extremely happy with the service that Bishop Sean Alexander provided. He was kind, responsive, professional, and is rate was extremely reasonable.

Profile Picture Jermaine, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverand Alexander help us create a beautiful ceremony the way we wanted. I wanted a religious ceremony, but not too much. He was able to give us plenty of options to create our ceremony. He was available if we needed any services/consultations. He is affordable, accommodating and on-time!

Profile Picture Patti, 11/19/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Anglican, Episcopalian, Single Religion

Thank you so much Rev. Sean Alexander for making our ceremony so special!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bishop Sean was amazing! We are so happy we found him. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We had what he called a hybrid ceremony, which is a mix of traditional Catholic with a contemporary twist. All my guests praised the ceremony. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Carolina, 10/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bishop Alexander is wonderful !!!!!! Don't know how we were lucky enough to have found him. We were planning a home wedding with only 50 guests. We were sad to think that we would be married by a notary. Bishop Alexander not only brought Christ into our service but truly tries to get to know you prior to the service. He also gives you tons of options to make your ceremony exactly what you want. By the time we were done choosing all of the options he provided, we truly felt as though we had designed the entire ceremony. As his photo conveys, Bishop Alexander is full of life and very young at heart. He has a wonderful personality and our only regret is that he couldn't stay and enjoy the party with us. All of our guests loved him!! He will inject humor when appropriate and makes everyone feel comfortable. We would recommend Bishop Alexander no matter the size or venue. Thank you Bishop Alexander. You're amazing!! xo

Profile Picture Maria and Bob, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bishop Sean was very warm and personal , would recommend him in any service.

Profile Picture Ted, 9/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bishop Alexander was absolutely wonderful. I had a interfaith wedding and him and Rabbi Silverman did everything to make everything perfect for me. Bishop Alexander took his time to make sure everything I wanted for my wedding was there. He was there with any questions I needed and made everything perfect for me. I am so glad I met him and I am so beyond grateful he was the one who officiated my wedding. Absolutely perfect. :)

Profile Picture Ilyse, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bishop Sean Alexander was professional, thorough and truly made my day feel official and at ease. Thank you for making our day more meaningful than I could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Giana, 6/25/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bishop replied promptly to our first inquiry and was eager to meet us later that day given that we were in town for our destination wedding. He was very prompt and thorough and left us with a confidence that he would be a great fit for our ceremony. He was approachable and walked us through the entire ceremony both visually and spiritually. By the time the ceremony arrived, we were very much at comfort with him and the process. Most importantly of all he re-instilled our faith in God and our commitment to the Church. Thanks for making our wedding memorable!

Profile Picture User5209691, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Was very nice and did everything we wanted!! VERY HAPPY

Profile Picture Deanna, 2/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bishop Alexander was fantastic! He was gracious, accomodating and his pricing to officiate our wedding was very reasonable. My guests even commented about how he made everyone feel welcome. I would definitely recommend Bishop Alexander.

Profile Picture User6426253, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bishop Alexander was amazing! He guided us thru the type of service we wanted for our wedding. He was always on top of everything, we didnt have to be concerned about anything the day of our wedding.The ceremony was beautiful and everything went pretty smoothly. Thank you very much!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We chose Bishop Sean Alexander to officiate our wedding at Embassy Suites on 11/14/15. What I liked most about him is that he was very knowledgeable about both of our religions. I am jewish and my husband is christian so our wedding involved both faith's and it was such a beautiful ceremony. I did the unity candle for my husband and my husband stepped on the glass for me. I would highly recommend Bishop Alexander to officiate your wedding. He is professional, funny and truly cares about giving you the ceremony of your dreams.

Profile Picture Jill, 11/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Duncan and I loved our wedding, we could not have had a better ceremony , we both recommend Reverend Sean without reservation. The reverend made the whole process of choosing our options for the wedding service very easy. The service was on his tablet, that made it very easy for the readers to read the passages- the tablet was backlit and the readers could adjust the font size- great idea.

Profile Picture Sonia, 8/15/15, 1 Review