66 Reviews for Vanity & Mascara

Makeup Trial (2)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
66 Vanity & Mascara Reviews

If I could give her 10 stars I would. Sharron did such an amazing job microblading my eyebrows. I should say she basically gave me a face lift! I had asymmetrical eyebrows and always tried to fix them with a brow pencil - which could only do so much. Sharron shaped my eyebrows to be more symmetrical and fuller but it looks SO natural. I can't even begin to describe how beautiful I feel. Sharron is super sweet, meticulous and CLEAN (very important)!!! Highly recommend anyone that's looking into this - you will not regret!

Profile Picture Lysa, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup

Sharron was great! She is very professional and talented. I am normally very picky when it comes to my hair because I have a ton of it but Sharron really listened to what I was looking for and after a trial with her I was confident that who I wanted to have doing my hair the day of my wedding. My hair looked amazing and still looked perfect at the very end of the night. All of my bridesmaids and mom also got their hair done by Sharron and we were all receiving compliments on how nice it looked. I would absolutely book her again knowing she would make my hair look beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/21/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

I am thrilled to have the most beautiful natural eyebrows ever! She is a Miracle worker.
Just look at my pictures.
Worth every penny!!!! They won’t sweat off. Wash off or swim off!!!!
If you are tired of the endless work of buying and applying brow products that don’t work, see Sharon!
Don’t forget to thank me!

Photo for Vanity & Mascara Review - Did my makeup and didn’t have to do anything to my brows!!!
Photo for Vanity & Mascara Review - Before & after!
Profile Picture Noelle, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharron is absolutely amazing - her and her team are on time, professional and top of the line in their business. We never felt so beautiful! Sharron did my hair and makeup on my wedding 11/25 - my makeup was flawless and didn’t need a touch up and hair didn’t move all night. How amazing is this? My girls and my mother could not stop raving on how excellent they looked and felt. Everyone complimented how beautiful we all looked. Sharron and her team traveled to our location and started working as soon as they arrived. We cannot thank you enough Sharron - you made my day so perfect. Thank you again so much xoxox

Profile Picture bonnie, 11/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Lisa was great to work with. I was able to show her what I wanted and we worked from there. With her expertise she was able to talk me through everything and gave great advice about my hair and by the time she was down my up-do had transformed into exactly what I was looking for and was perfect for my engagement party

Profile Picture Briana, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Sharron and her team are so incredibly talented! Plus they are very easy to work with. I booked Sharron because the company website showcased her work, which included a variety of hairstyles and clients with different skintones, which was important to me because my bridesmaids had varying skintones and I HATE makeup that does not match your neck. Plus it helped that prices were reasonable. Prices ranged $75 - 150 depending on the service. The results were beautiful! The bridesmaids and moms were so happy with their hair and makeup!! Services include lash extensions and airbrush makeup, which if anyone is wondering, withstands gross ugly cries! It does help to be decisive and have pictures of ideal hair and makeup on hand especially on the big day if you had changed your mind since the trial. Which I did, and Sharron was very accommodating! Also, don't forget to book your trial!

Profile Picture Grace, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Working with Sharron and her team was great. They were very nice and responsive, and everyone looked great at the wedding! I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

I was married on April 8th 2017 at the Grove in Cedar Grove New Jersey. Sharron and her team from Vanity and Mascara did my 12 bridesmaids and grandmother and moms for the wedding! She did my maid of honors makeup on her wedding day and I was instantly sold from the day I met her and saw her work, I just had to have her on my big day!

Sharron has been amazing to work with since our first email. She is responsive, professional, honest, organized and overall talented. For my trial hair trial I showed her only a few pictures and she recreated what went perfectly with my face shape, dress style and overall style.

She did an unreal job on my hair and makeup on my wedding day and I truly felt gorgeous. On the day of the wedding she was on time and ready to start on my first bridesmaid exactly when she said she would. Not only is Sharron amazing but every single girl she had with her is equally as talented and my girls looked unreal. You will not be disappointed if you hire Sharron and her team for your big day!!! She is worth every penny and I guarrentee you will feel beautiful!

Profile Picture Melissa , 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Airbrush Makeup

Sharron was amazing! She did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. She made us all look fabulous and the pictures came out fantastic! I highly recommend her, and will definitely be using her again for my next event!! Thank you Sharron!

Profile Picture Lenore, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharron and her team did my hair and my 9 bridemaids hair and we all thought they were AMAZING! I loved how she did my hair. She was patient during my trial and made sure I was happy. She listens to what you want and but also gives her recommendations and I was very happy with the outcome! They are very flexible and great to work with. I highly recommend Sharron and her team!

Profile Picture Diana, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Sharron and Sara for our hair and makeup for my wedding. Sara did the hair for all the bridesmaids and was fantastic. Everyone looked beautiful! One of my bridesmaids has lost over 70% of her hair from cancer treatment and Sara was able to work her magic and create a look where you were unable to notice her hair loss. She looked beautiful and super confident! Sharron did all of our airbrush makeup and my bridal hair/ airbrush makeup. She is a true artist. She is kind and funny and puts everyone at ease. My bridesmaids and I looked FLAWLESS. Our makeup stayed put for 12+ hours. I showed Sharron pictures of my bridal up-do and makeup and she delivered 100%. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Therese, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not have made a better choice for my wedding. Sharron was amazing through the entire process. I was married on 1/14/2017 in an unexpected snowstorm and freaking out that everyone was going to have trouble getting to me and to my wedding in the weather. Sharron showed up on time with a huge smile on her face and I was immediately calmed down. My hair and makeup looked amazing and I felt truly beautiful the entire day. Sharron is really an artist and unbelievably meticulous, before my wedding I went to her to have my eyebrows microbladed so that they looked perfect for my big day. They turned out even better than I had ever imagined, they look natural and frame my face perfectly. Everyone loves them and is asking me where I got them done! I definitely recommend Vanity & Mascara to anyone. Truly the best.

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanity & Mascara completely exceeded my expectations! Rhonda and Angela made sure my bridal party's makeup looked flawless. When I had my makeup trial, I knew Vanity & Mascara was the perfect fit for me. Rhonda is so personable and easygoing. When I had my trial, I didn't even realize that she had spent 2 hours with me. She took the time to show me different options and tried them out. It was clear that she wanted me to feel beautiful on my wedding day- and I absolutely did!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon is amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I cannot rave about her enough! My makeup looked flawless after hours of dancing and sweating. Sharon also did my Great Lengths extensions; total game changer! She artfully placed each strand to completely transform my hair and make it look very natural. She made me love my hair again. For this I will be forever grateful to her and definitely be using her for all my future events!

Profile Picture ariel, 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon is exceptional at both makeup and hair. She did my hair back at my wedding in 2010, and when my sister booked her wedding date this past November Sharon was one of our first calls. She did our makeup and hair so well and can definitely be counted on! She was extremely attentive and collaborative - getting the look we were going for exactly and being so pleasant the whole time. I could not recommend her more highly and will DEFINITELY be using her again the future.

Profile Picture Carly, 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment I met Sharron we immediately clicked. She was patient and explained the pictures I selected and if they would offer realistic results. She was always available and flexible when scheduling my trials. She arrived early the day of the wedding and put my mind at ease. She interacted perfectly with all of my bridesmaids and all of their personalities. I looked and felt beautiful and flawless on the day of the wedding. I had so my complaints on my hair and makeup from all the guests. I would recommend Sharron and her team to everyone. My cousin loved Sharron so much that she already booked her for her wedding in July.

Profile Picture Noelle, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Sharron and the team at Vanity & Mascara was an absolute pleasure during the entire wedding process. I was so impressed by our initial meeting that I cancelled all my other trials and hired Sharron on the spot! Every girl in my party of eight, as well as my mother, looked stunning all day and night. Sharron listened and worked with me and my group to ensure everyone got exactly what they wanted - and she never made us feel rushed or pressured. I could not have been happier with our hair and makeup! If you're in the NY/NJ area, look no further than Vanity & Mascara!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Many friends & family members used Vanity&Mascara for their special events so when it was time for my wedding, it was a no brainer. Since the beginning I felt like I mattered. The whole process was seamless. My mother, bridesmaids, even I, looked beautiful for my big day. Makeup and hair lasted all day and night!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon is amazing! Talented & professional.

Profile Picture Inez, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
4.7

Sharron does great work! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and really fell in love with my hairdo. Sharron was accommodating, friendly, professional and I felt like I was in great hands. She arrived on time the day of the wedding and was able to handle 3 bridesmaids, the MOB and the bride by herself in the time frame she specified.
I highly recommend Vanity & Mascara!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharron's work was amazing!!!! I absolutely loved what she did with my hair and make-up and I know my wedding party felt the same way!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharron is amazing and her team was incredible! I was so relaxed all morning and all of my bridesmaids were very happy with their hair and makeup. She timed everything perfectly and we had plenty of time for touch ups at the end!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharron truly impressed me with her professionalism and talent! She was super responsive via email and cell phone. Sharrom exceeded my expectations the day of the wedding between her timing and how absolutely stunning the girls hair and makeup was! I absolutely recommend her on your special day!

Profile Picture Saea, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

One of my best wedding vendor decisions-- Sharron was amazing! After having Vanity and Mascara do my hair and makeup as a bridesmaid several years ago, I was thrilled to find out that they would travel to my wedding venue. I cannot express how wonderful Sharron was. I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and was so thrilled with how my mother and the bridesmaids loved their makeup equally as much. From start to finish, everything was simple, relaxed, and fun! I can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lisa did my hair for my sister's wedding and she was great! She listened and give me exactly what I wanted. Not only did she make my hair look beautiful, but she was also pleasant. I definitely recommend and will use Vanity & Mascara when I get married!

Profile Picture Amara, 3/19/16, 1 Review