Lauren Berlingeri Makeup

Bloomfield, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Here at Lauren Berlingeri Hair & Makeup we are completely passionate in what We do. Our aspiration is to see ladies in our chairs begin to bloom with smiles of confidence and desire to share their beauty with the world as transformation is taking place during the session.

The most rewarding thing is that every one of our team get a lucky chance to put our hands to what we call “our little magical process”- to be a part of a glam process for our ladies! How can someone get tired of helping another to look and feel beautiful? Not us!

We believe that each one of us deserve that magical moment of transformation especially on Your Special day and that's when our creativity, passion for our work and experience come in. Our goal is for your hair and make up wishes come true!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Saray
    Saray G. Married on 10/22/2022

Best Hair & Makeup Team

I will be forever grateful to Lauren and her team for helping me through all my wedding events. I found Lauren through my best friend who hired her for her wedding. Lauren is super talented and made me feel beautiful on my special day. The makeup also lasted ALL DAY!!! We had a short time to get ready for photos and Lauren and her team made it happen. I want to thank everyone on her team who also helped with other events and to get my bridesmaids ready. Steph, Mary, and Joanna were all amazingly talented. When the photographer arrived, they said it was the first time in history the bride was ready before the groom! So look no further than Lauren and her team for any of your wedding needs.
    Melanie L. Married on 04/29/2022

Incredible

Lauren is such a sweetheart! She has such a lovely personality and really makes your day a dream! Lauren was always quick to respond, and accommodating! Lauren was very patient with my mom who really was unsure of what she wanted to do with her hair. I LOVED my hair and makeup! Lauren’s team is also wonderful and my bridesmaids are still saying how great their makeup look and stayed. Don’t hesitate, book her asap!
    Allison F. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful & Talented Makeup Artist!

After deciding to postpone my large wedding reception scheduled on Long Island, I was in a pinch to find a makeup artist available in Northern NJ close to my family's home for my small backyard wedding ceremony. I was so excited to come across Lauren's work browsing the web. I met Lauren for my trial and was so impressed with how Lauren took inspiration from the photos I shared to create a look that felt true to my style. On wedding day, she was able to effortlessly adjust from my trial look to slightly different shades that would better compliment my spray tan. Lauren created beautiful natural looks for both me and my mom. She is kind and professional, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I am so looking forward to working with her again next year for my formal reception with my whole bridal party.
  • illustration stars

Deals

Lauren Berlingeri Makeup 1
Exclusive

Haines Drive Bloomfield, NJ, 07003
Location of (Lauren Berlingeri Makeup)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding