4 Reviews for VangWedding

3 VangWedding Reviews

Kevin & Anne are a great team. They were able to capture the most important day for us that we will remember for the rest of our lives. The photographs were so amazing in both color & black and white. They were laid back and joked with my wedding party to be able to capture the laughter which I loved. I especially loved the photos he was able to capture of my daughter & son. I wish I would have had more time away from planning & to let him know who to capture more pictures of with my husband and I. I didn't give specific instructions of who are super important to me or my husband that we definitely wanted to take a picture of so that was my fault. So just keep in mind to write a list or some notes of important ones you definitely want to take photos with so he can capture it on the camera. They are incredible people & do amazing work. When we renew our vows later on, I would definitely call them up again! Thank you Kevin & Anne, you both are the best!

Profile Picture Annie, 3/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We found Vangwedding in the last minutes when our photographer from Austin couldn't make it to Houston just few days before our wedding. This vendor is very professional and extremely helpful to help us out in our big day, although there was some inconvenience in schedule for both of us and them, we fully understand because it was last minute and their schedule was busy that weekend as well. I'm so glad we made it, thank you Vangwedding, I highly recommend them to all couples. By the way, we love their magazine style wedding album, it's such a gorgeous and contemporary album that can hold many many photos!

Profile Picture Ann, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend this vendor for any occasion.

Profile Picture Judy, 11/26/11, 1 Review