M.E. Photo & Films

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Cancun, Mexico, M.E. Photo & Films is a wedding photography company operating throughout the Riviera Maya and further afield. This passionate team wants to help their clients feel comfortable in front of the camera, so they can create authentic snapshots of the day. They combine creativity with technical expertise, offering a versatile approach to documenting the most magical wedding moments.

M.E. Photo & Films commits to one wedding per day, so couples can rest assured that they have the full attention of their photographer. These professionals are happy to create a timeline of the day, and they can capture any specific moments the couple requests. This business offers a selection of packages to suit a variety of budgets and unique needs. Some of the available features include digitally edited photos, drone footage, and a luxury wedding album. Videography services such as wedding films and highlight videos are included with some of these collections.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Custom Graphics
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shirlene Married on 11/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely stunning work and amazing people

I usually do not write reviews, but it was important for me to share my experience with Maureen & Eddie. These two are just simply amazing. They provide stunning photos and video. I can honestly say their work is on another level, anyone whoever decides to hire them, they will not regret it at all. My vow renewal took place Nov 18th and these two help set up a vibe that made me confident and comfortable so my pictures can reflect my mood and just capture the raw beauty of my special occasion. I will definitely recommend them to family members and friends. I will also hire them for future projects.
    Dana Married on 11/05/2022

Best photographer I have encountered

Loved working with Maureen. She made everyone feel very comfortable and took amazing pictures. Very responsive before wedding to coordinate with. 10/10 would recommend.
  • illustration stars

Team

Maureen de Vries
Maureen de Vries
Co-Owner & Lead Photographer

Nice to meet you! My name is Maureen (people call me Mo), and apart from being the Co-Owner / Founder of M.E. Photo & Films I am also the Lead Photographer. I麓m originally from Holland, but have been in Mexico for almost 10 years now. With that, I am lucky enough to be able to speak Dutch, English and Spanish! Photography has always been a passion, but I have been a professional photographer for over 8 years and decided a long time ago to specialize in weddings.

A few years ago, Edgar (the other Co-Owner / Founder, Lead Videographer and my one true love) and I decided to make our long last dream come true and start our own company. We learned so much over the years, from so many big names in the industry, that we decided to make our own move in the photography and videography industry.

Our aim is to make you feel incredibly special on your big day, but at the same time, make you feel at ease, knowing you are in good hands! I麓ll help you plan your itinerary prior to your wedding day and you can let me know about any special requests that you may have. We hope to bring you lots of on your magical day, with amazing pictures that you麓ll cherish forever...

Edgar Lara
Edgar Lara
Co-Owner / Lead Videographer

Hey, how are you! My name is Edgar (just call me Eddy!), and apart from being the Co-Owner / Founder of M.E. Photo & Films I am also the Lead Videographer. I麓m from Veracruz Mexico (jarocho!!!) but have been living in Playa del Carmen Cancun for the last 5 years. I started my career in videography in Veracruz, by studing cinema and working as an Associate Videographer for a great local production. I move to Playa del Carmen, worked a little bit in the hotels, but in the end had to come back to shoot video. It麓s my passion and it麓s what I love to do.

Maureen and I created M.E. Photo & Films to be able to offer high-end quality Photography & Videography at an accesible cost.

We take great pride in our work and our aim is to make you feel at ease on your big day, have fun and let us take care of the rest!

Diego Molina
Diego Molina
Associate Videographer

Diego has been our Associate Photographer since day 1. We refer to him as Parker (actually this is a nickname that nobody remembers where it came from!). Diego has great energy, is incredibly creative and just keeps the party going! Aside from that, he works with exactly the same gear as Edgar, which makes this a perfect fit!

Hyatt Ziva Canc煤n
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
3.4 out of 5 rating , 22 Reviews

Cancun Cancun, MX, 77500
(+52) 998 577 2758
Location of (M.E. Photo & Films)
Boulevard Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, Cancun Cancun, MX, 77534
(+52) 998 577 2758
229-266-3072

Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm and weekends 10am - 2pm. We are happy to answer calls/emails outside of those hours too! Please take into consideration that it might take us a little longer than normal to get back to you, in case we are covering a wedding or event. When this is the case, we will respond to you within 24 hours of you contacting us. Thank you!

M.E. Photo & Films frequently asked questions

M.E. Photo & Films includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Digital Files
M.E. Photo & Films includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
M.E. Photo & Films is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
M.E. Photo & Films currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding