Take It Photo

Cancun, MX View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Take It Photo is a wedding photography business based in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. A studio of creative photographers founded by Agustin Bocci and Lupe Arg眉ello. They have been serving couples in different international destinations for 10 years.

After years shooting weddings, they still enjoy capturing every memorable experience for their special couples and as days go by, they got to love it even more.

Take It Photo is honored to capture your most valuable day and excited to bring an easy-going, relaxed, and fun wedding photography experience to you. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Second shooter
  • destination weddings
  • Engagement shooting
  • Slideshow
  • Online gallery
  • Day after photo session
  • High resolution files

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nadine C. Married on 05/04/2022

Best Decision Ever

Words can't describe how incredible Take It Photo (Lupe and her team) are! Don't even hesitate - just hire them! Their energy, patience, and of course the final product are just beyond words. I will be forever grateful for how they captured our memories so beautifully and made us feel so incredible and comfortable the whole day! They were a dream to work with - highly recommend!

Take It Photo's reply:

I am eternally grateful for these beautiful words and for taking the time to share them with others.
    The pleasure was absolutely ours. We enjoy every minute of the day and we couldn't have imagined a more warm and loving couple than you two.
    Thank you!!!!
    Jamie R. Married on 03/25/2022

3/25/22 with take it photo

We absolutely loved working with Take it Photo. The team was so easy to work with and they were very helpful. I flew in from Chicago to Mexico for my wedding and they made it very easy to work with even in preparation of the wedding. Also I am a very awkward goofy person and with being a bride I was nervous taking pictures. They all made me feel so comfortable and beautiful as a bride. They directed me in small ways to help my poses with my husband and always captured the sweet small moments that I will treasure forever. I would hire them a thousand times over and over. Don鈥檛 walk but run to book them for your special day. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us.
    Matthew G. Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A must hire for your wedding needs!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Lupe and Fernanda completely exceeded our expectations in everyway by capturing the romantic, hilarious, and spontaneous moments of our special day. We heard about their services through our incredible wedding planners (Canteiro Weddings - Gabi, Fabi & Ilse). If you are planning a wedding in Mexico, we had ours at Banyan Tree, Mayakoba, you would be doing yourself a disservice by not hiring this dynamic duo! Truly grateful, C&M

Take It Photo's reply:

Caroline and Matt, you made our day. Thank you for these kind words. It means a lot to us. It was a big pleasure for us, thank you for choosing us for your big day.
  • illustration stars

60 photos 路 08/18/2019
Sarah & Tony
18 photos 路 06/11/2018

Love on Top Weddings Love on Top Weddings Wedding Planners

Take it Photo team are such a delight to work with!! I enjoy every wedding i have with them as they are so professional and make the couple feel relaxed and really enjoy their day. Their work and quality is impecable. I always recommend them to my Wedding couples!

Finest Playa Mujeres
Banyan Tree Mayakoba Resort & Spa
5.0 out of 5 rating , 3 Reviews
路 Hotel Weddings

Blv. Kukulcan Zona Hotelera Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
Location of (Take It Photo)
Carr. Tulum-Boca Paila Tulum, MX, MX 0000Z