981 Calle Negocio Unit 100, San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Archive Rentals & Event Design

Archive is a Specialty Rental Company and Event Design House with a beautifully curated collection of fine specialty rentals, including tables, dining chairs, tabletop, lounge, ceremony seating, backdrops and much more. The Archive Team is a group of forward-thinking designers who are here to help you create an experience for your guests. Our simple goal is to provide you with beauty and inspiration, and whether your event is intimate or grand, we are excited about being part of your vision. We find that the most extraordinary events happen when we allow ourselves and our clients to dream big, forge new creative paths and create events that are truly authentic. Archive currently serves all of California as well as our newest branch in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Is your event somewhere else? Great! Our designers and our trucks love to travel & are happy to come to you, wherever that may be.

Follow Archive Rentals & Event Design on

• Modern Relics Event Rentals and Planning
  • Ashley's Party Rentals
  • RCD Dance Floors
archiverentals17
af83df753e584259 1 Archive Rentals Crosby and Jon Tec Petaja Banyan Tree
archive rentals pearl and ash photography wis
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals courtside couture erich mcve
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals gather events max and freind
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals two fold la rebecca yale
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals max and friends photography
archive rentals crosby and jon jasmine star
archive rentals crosby and jon jasmine star
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals running wild florals
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals jen wiley photography hynpt g
archive rentals
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals kunde winery shannon leahy
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals lorely meza photography doheny
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals lorely meza photography dohen
archive rentals smog shoppe gather events r
archive rentals smog shoppe gather events r
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals evan and dana pioneer town we
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals smog shoppe gather events
Archive Rentals & Event Design
all you need is love krista jon floral hannah ar
archiverentals1
archiverentals11
archive rentals 12
archive rentals 2
Archive Rentals & Event Design
mccune photography chic celebrations rancho las
archiverentals13

Archive Rentals & Event Design 2
Archive Rentals & Event Design 3
Archive Rentals & Event Design 4

Julie · Married on 11/04/2017

We used Achive rentals for our wedding ceremony and reception last weekend and they hit it out of the park! Walking through their warehouse and picking out items for our big day was so much fun. They had a fantastic selection of things to choose from that really fit our style and aesthetic. Even though we picked everything out, I was really blown away at how great it all came together! We could not have been happier. Our wedding reception with all of the furniture and little details was gorgeous and we received so many compliments. Alexandra was fantastic to work with. So easy and responsive and she had great ideas and suggestions. I would highly recommend Archive. They were awesome and we loved working with them!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Jill · Married on 08/12/2017

In my earlier life, I was an event coordinator for a non-profit. Working with the rental companies was always the worst part for me; so stressful and communications were always a struggle. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted my experience with the rental company we chose to be different. That’s why we chose to work with Archive; and it is was one of the best decisions that we made as we planned our wedding day. They have an amazing selection of items to rent – from tables and chairs, to goblets and easels. But on top of all that, they have excellent customer service. Before we even signed a contract or placed our order, we received so much attention and care. Working with Alexandra Swanson was superb. She was so patient and never rushed us into any decisions. When we hit a snag two months before our wedding – our venue unexpected closed throwing a wrench into everything we already planned – Archive and Alexandra worked with us, explained all our options, and helped us revise our order. I can’t even begin to imagine what that experience would have been like if we had picked another company. I would recommend Archive wholeheartedly to anyone and everyone. Any increase in price over the other guys is totally and 100% worth it in the extra quality and care you will receive. A big thank you to Alexandra and the team for making our day even more special!

Archive Rentals & Event Design 5
    Archive Rentals & Event Design 6
    Archive Rentals & Event Design 7
    Archive Rentals & Event Design 8
    Sent on 10/14/2017

Rochelle · Married on 02/11/2017

There is a very good reason this company has 5 stars...they are organized, responsive, professional, creative, and thoughtful. Not only will I use them again, but I will use them exclusively for the events I work on moving forward. The delivery team were extremely efficient and the designers made me look GOOD in front of my client. I can't thank them enough for their attention to detail and for making my life easier!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Award

Archive Rentals & Event Design FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

Real Weddings

• Runaway Bride Destination Weddings
    Runaway Bride Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

Archive Rentals was truly a God sent to the Riviera Maya. If you're looking for those unique "one of a kind" special pieces to accent your events; these are your guys. We love working with them!!

• Donna Urban Events
    Donna Urban Events Wedding Planners

It takes a village to make a fabulous event, and my "village" at Archive Rentals is what helps to make my events extraordinary!

• Sugar Branch Events
    Sugar Branch Events Wedding Planners

Working with Archive is always a fabulous experience. As a coordinator, it is so important to have vendors you can rely on to ensure the day of the wedding operates as smoothly as possible, but beyond that, it's equally important that our clients have a trusted and excellent experience with that vendor leading up to their wedding or event! Our Archive rep Kristen is completely wonderful; very responsive, accommodating, organized and always willing to go above and beyond for us and our clients! We appreciate all her effort and communication. The delivery and installation team is also fantastic! They keep in touch with us as they approach the venue, are careful and methodical during the delivery and setup and always have a friendly and helpful disposition! Very much appreciated. We know those guys don't always get the recognition since they're often "behind the scenes" but us coordinators sure do think they're great! Thanks Archive and look forward to many more successful (and beautiful!) events together! ~ From all of us at Sugar Branch Events!

• 981 Calle Negocio, Unit 100 San Clemente, 92673 See on map