981 Calle Negocio Unit 100, San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Archive Rentals & Event Design

Archive is a Specialty Rental Company and Event Design House with a beautifully curated collection of fine specialty rentals, including tables, dining chairs, tabletop, lounge, ceremony seating, backdrops and much more. The Archive Team is a group of forward-thinking designers who are here to help you create an experience for your guests. Our simple goal is to provide you with beauty and inspiration, and whether your event is intimate or grand, we are excited about being part of your vision. We find that the most extraordinary events happen when we allow ourselves and our clients to dream big, forge new creative paths and create events that are truly authentic. Archive currently serves all of California as well as our newest branch in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Is your event somewhere else? Great! Our designers and our trucks love to travel & are happy to come to you, wherever that may be.

Follow Archive Rentals & Event Design on

archiverentals17
af83df753e584259 1 Archive Rentals Crosby and Jon Tec Petaja Banyan Tree
archive rentals pearl and ash photography wis
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals courtside couture erich mcve
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals gather events max and freind
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals two fold la rebecca yale
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals max and friends photography
archive rentals crosby and jon jasmine star
archive rentals crosby and jon jasmine star
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals running wild florals
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals jen wiley photography hynpt g
archive rentals
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals kunde winery shannon leahy
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals lorely meza photography doheny
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals lorely meza photography dohen
archive rentals smog shoppe gather events r
archive rentals smog shoppe gather events r
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals evan and dana pioneer town we
Archive Rentals & Event Design
archive rentals smog shoppe gather events
Archive Rentals & Event Design
all you need is love krista jon floral hannah ar
archiverentals1
archiverentals11
archive rentals 12
archive rentals 2
Archive Rentals & Event Design
mccune photography chic celebrations rancho las
archiverentals13

26 Reviews for Archive Rentals & Event Design

• Courtney

Courtney Bailey · Married on 12/01/2019

Love Archive Rentals!

As a wedding planner, there are a lot of rentals companies I have worked with. I absolutely LOVE Archive! They have an incredible selection (in a super fun warehouse you can visit!) and have the most amazing team! They are so good at coming up with designs, kind and fun. I highly recommend Archive for anyone planning a wedding or event!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Erica

erica zamora · Married on 11/11/2019

Cutest lounge area

I was so set on having a lounge area at our wedding and archive rentals made it super easy! They didn't have crazy minimum payments that had to be met like many other companies which was a huge plus. Email responses were very prompt and Alexandra was super friendly and was able to share ideas and create several possible layouts even before I put a deposit down. We had many compliments from our guests on how pretty this area was and it was the scene for many of our guests pictures!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Katrina M · Married on 08/11/2019

Playa Mujeres Wedding

BOOK THEM NOW. They were the glue that kept my wedding together. I cannot say enough amazing things about Archive Rentals.

They NAILED my "vision". In fact, they helped guide my wedding in the right direction as far as the style I was looking for. Everything was top/high end quality.

I had the pleasure of working with Lucy Q and I feel VERY fortunate. She was the sweetest and SO nice to work with! We worked together on whatsapp to send pictures of rentals back and forth and I felt so comfortable making changes along the way. She was even available to chat on the weekends! Just so easy going! She was efficient and always on time. She never seemed bothered by all the changes, and even if new stuff came in, she would suggest it! I just honestly can't say how much I appreciated Archive and Lucy.

We wanted our wedding to look like TULUM, and they did just that. Even the bartenders at our wedding said they felt like they were there, but in Playa Mujeres.

I could go on and on about my experience with Archive but it's going to sound redundant. In order to keep my review honest, the ONLY compliant I had was that two napkins went "missing" from our wedding. Did a guest take them on accident? Did the hotel lose them? Did archive miscount/lose them? Who knows, but I got charged for those which sucked. But in the grand scheme of things, that's nothing.

Archive/Lucy worked so well with all of my other vendors and I just felt like I could walk away and focus on my big day and had NOTHING to worry about. I even had them design a custom piece for me that turned out AMAZING! AND I had her on the lookout for certain chairs I "had to have" and she got them!

Just book Archive, you will NOT be disappointed from start to finish. It is worth every penny and every breath!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Award

Archive Rentals & Event Design FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

Real Weddings

• Runaway Bride Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

Archive Rentals was truly a God sent to the Riviera Maya. If you're looking for those unique "one of a kind" special pieces to accent your events; these are your guys. We love working with them!!

• Donna Urban Events Wedding Planners

It takes a village to make a fabulous event, and my "village" at Archive Rentals is what helps to make my events extraordinary!

• Sugar Branch Events Wedding Planners

Working with Archive is always a fabulous experience. As a coordinator, it is so important to have vendors you can rely on to ensure the day of the wedding operates as smoothly as possible, but beyond that, it's equally important that our clients have a trusted and excellent experience with that vendor leading up to their wedding or event! Our Archive rep Kristen is completely wonderful; very responsive, accommodating, organized and always willing to go above and beyond for us and our clients! We appreciate all her effort and communication. The delivery and installation team is also fantastic! They keep in touch with us as they approach the venue, are careful and methodical during the delivery and setup and always have a friendly and helpful disposition! Very much appreciated. We know those guys don't always get the recognition since they're often "behind the scenes" but us coordinators sure do think they're great! Thanks Archive and look forward to many more successful (and beautiful!) events together! ~ From all of us at Sugar Branch Events!

• 981 Calle Negocio, Unit 100 San Clemente, 92673 See on map
    Location of (Archive Rentals & Event Design)