Twisted Stems Floral Designs Reviews

33 | Lynnfield, MA

33 Reviews for Twisted Stems Floral Designs

Amy · Married on 09/24/2016

Twisted Stems was amazing to work with! I first met Doreen when she came to my house to discuss my vision for our wedding. I didn't quite know what I wanted but Doreen was so helpful! She brought books and came with lots of ideas. My flowers were absolutely beautiful. Not only was my bouquet better than I could have ever imagined but my bridesmaids flowers were exactly what I wanted them to be. Doreen also decorated the aisle that I walked down, our wedding arch :):), centerpieces and had perfect flowers for my husband, the groomsmen, fathers and mothers. She also had her friend bring me flowers that I wanted in my hair to my hotel the day of the wedding! Having her come to the hotel was so great because it was one less thing I had to worry about. I can't say enough good things about Twisted Stems and Doreen- thank you so much for making my wedding so beautiful and memorable!!! I highly recommend Doreen and I hope to work with her again in the future :)

Lori · Married on 10/31/2015

Doreen was the best!! She met with me months before and went over prices and ideas. We emailed each other questions and ideas periodically. She was VERY flexible! A sweetie to work with! And I would highly recommend her! My flowers came out lovely!!!

Krista · Married on 08/23/2015

Doreen from Twisted Stems did a beautiful job with the flowers on our wedding day. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly what I invisioned. Doreen also incorporated a piece of my mothers wedding dress in my bouquet to make my flowers one of a kind. I would highly recommend Twisted Stems!

• User6046645 · event on: 12/14/2014

I received the MOST beautiful Christmas arrangement from my husband for our Christmas celebration! The vase is so huge and there are so many beautiful flowers and greens in it - I can't begin to describe how awesome this arrangement is. It's the centerpiece of our table and our home for the Christmas season!

Doreen was an absolute pleasure to work with and my flowers were beautiful, they were exactly what I wanted so perfectly made from my description and the small pictures I provided from our planning session. I was thrilled. Everyone at the wedding commented how beautiful my bouquet was. I could not have been happier.

I am obsessed with Doreen from Twisted Stems. Honestly, my favorite vendor from my entire wedding. She is such an amazing person - SO likeable. Now onto the flowers. They were the most beautiful things I have ever seen, and I am not a big flower person. I pretty much know nothing about flowers and only gave Doreen my vision for colors and theme and she NAILED it. Everyone was fighting over who takes the centerpiece home. I have already recommended her to another friend who is getting married --- you really can't beat the service for the price as well. Extremely reasonable. The best!!

Twisted Stems is a miracle worker! People told us we would never be able to get light blue flowers at the end of the fall, but Twisted Stems made it happen. And they weren't just any light blue flowers, they were GORGEOUS. Throughout the whole process, Doreen was wonderful. She came to our house for our first consultation and designed our arrangements around each of the unique lanterns we had purchased. She even texted us pictures of "test-run" flowers the week before our wedding just to make sure they were exactly what we wanted. Well, they far exceeded my expectations!

My wedding was in October and I became obsessed with my floral color scheme of dark purple and orange after seeing it on a photo blog one day. I hired Doreen from Twisted Stems because I saw firsthand her beautiful work at a friend’s wedding. I knew that I would want to hire Twisted Stems as my florist when it was my turn to get married. Working with Doreen was easy and fun. We met one day and I showed her my inspiration for flowers and we worked together to come up with what I wanted for floral arrangements and she helped guide me on flower choices as well. On my wedding day, I was getting my make-up done when Doreen personally dropped off my flowers. I nearly jumped off of the make-up chair because I was so excited with how beautiful my flowers were. They were exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day. I also had Doreen wrap my grandmother’s rosary beads around my bouquet which made them extra meaningful for me. The bridesmaid’s bouquets were fantastic as well and popped with color. I highly recommend Twisted Stems for your wedding day.

Doreen was so great to work with! She did an amazing job on the flowers and even surprised us with floral arrangements for the ceremony! I would highly recommend Twisted Stems for any event.

• F

Faith · Married on 08/31/2014

Doreen was great and worked with my daughter and I in a professional manner. She listened to our ideas and guided us to achieve the perfect bouquets for her wedding. The centerpieces were beautiful.

Doreen actually hand delivered our bouquets directly to us to be sure we loved them and they were perfect. What a pleasure to work with someone so focused on giving us exactly what we wanted.

Kristin · Married on 08/31/2014

Doreen's flowers were absolutely beautiful! She was so great to work with, although my Mom worked a lot more closely, I was able to show Doreen my vision with pictures and let her know my thoughts. I know very little about flowers but she knew what I wanted and was able to bring those pictures to life.

She was even able to deliver the flowers to us personally and make sure everything was just the way we wanted. I would recommend Doreen and Twisted Stems to anyone. Personalized service and beautiful work!

Jen · Married on 08/23/2014

Doreen and Twisted Stems was absolutely amazing to work with and helped bring our fairytale wedding day vision to life!
    Her flexibility in the planning process was unbelievable and she is such genuine person we found it easy to talk to her and explain our vision. She answered countless emails promptly, took our idea pictures and truly put her expertise to work. She even made last minute changes to our flower needs in the last few weeks leading up to our wedding. Our theme was a beach fairytale and Doreen went out of her way to find the perfect size starfish to add to the flowers, as well as incorporating underwater themed flowers.
    On the day of our wedding, it was clear to see that each arrangement was meticulously put together with care and love. She delivered them on time as promised and never told us "no". If we wanted something, Doreen made it come to life. Plus the flowers were still colorful upon return from our honeymoon!
    We are truly thankful that we found such an amazing artist and person to help make our wedding day exactly what we wanted.

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2014

Doreen of Twisted Stems floral design is so talented at what she does! Her floral designs for our wedding were exactly what we discussed prior to our wedding. Her artistic designs surpassed any expectations I had for our flowers for the wedding! From my gorgeous bouquet and wedding party's flowers to the centerpieces, EVERYTHING was right on key! I am beyond amazed at her talent! She showed up to deliver our flowers so eager to see all the girls all dressed up! She eased my stress level as soon as I saw her walk through the door! I'm sure she was just as thrilled to see all of the boys, her upbeat personality makes her easy to love and even easier to work with. Doreen is also very flexible and accommodating. She offered to meet me where it was convenient for me and when it was convenient for me. I'm not sure I know many wedding vendors that are this accommodating! It made wedding planning just that much easier. I promise that you will not regret having Doreen do the floral design for your special day! I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Twisted Stems!

Paula · event on: 09/25/2013

I forgot the date... Funeral arrangement.. It was amazing; unique and beautifully done..

Paula · Married on 04/19/2014

Once I began looking at the beautiful and unique arrangements at Twisted Stems, I knew I found a new florist for all my needs. They truly are exceptional!!

I used Twisted Stems for my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary party with about 125 people attending. The flower arrangements designed for this event were amazing and they truly created the perfect atmosphere for the event. They were the finishing touch and were flawless. No detail was left un-done - the centerpieces, special arrangement for my parents table, corsage/boutonnière and cake. All the guests at our event commented on the arrangements and wanted more information on Twisted Stems...

With no education on flowers I relied on Twisted Stems expertise and direction to help me create a vision of what I was looking for. Working with Twisted Stems (Doreen) was effortless and my appreciation of their patience and understanding in helping me choose the best flowers for the event and within my budget.

With gratitude and profound respect, Paula

Hayley · Married on 09/20/2013

Doreen did an amazing job on all of the bouquets and boutonnieres for my entire bridal party. They were absolutely beautiful. She also did a wonderful job with the ceremony décor which consisted of mason jars with flowers hanging on shepherd hooks lining the aisle. She was very creative and affordable. Everything was perfect!

Catherine · Married on 09/29/2012

Twisted stems was exceptional in preparing and completing my flowers, center pieces and church decor for my wedding. On a Brides biggest day, she shouldn't have to worry about her flowers and arrangements and with the expertise of Doreen @ Twisted Stems a Bride doesn't have one bit of worry. The preparations leading up to the big day was so easily handled with Doreen's very creative and beautiful imagination. Kudos to Twisted Stems. I would highly recommend Twisted Stems for any occasion. Twisted Stems also won our hearts for preparing our holiday table center pieces and we cannot wait to see what is in store for us this year!

Joseph · Married on 09/15/2012

Doreen is an outstanding florist. Her personality is inviting. Her arrangements are so beautiful and perfect for the occasion. I will use her service for all of my flower orders. She is always prompt on time. I would say Twisted Stems is the best florist around. Thank you so much for your services Doreen!

Cassie · Married on 09/15/2012

Twisted Stems is absolutely amazing! The owner, Doreen, is so warm and got my vision right away. Our guests kept asking us who did our flowers because they were so gorgeous. The detail within the vases itself are beautiful. Twisted Stems is affordable and you will not be disappointed!

Katie · Married on 06/22/2012

Twisted Stems is amazing! Doreen did an amazing job with the bridesmaid's bouquets, groomsmen flowers, and flowers for reception/church. My husband and I live out of state, so planning a wedding is a challenge. Doreen took the time to assist us in any way she could. Her personality is inviting and warming. I recommend her for any function, big or small, you may have!

Nicole · Married on 10/09/2010

I got exactly what I wanted for my wedding and I couldn't ask for more beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements!!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/18/2010

Doreen did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding, I would highly recommend twisted stems to anyone in need of a florist! Very professional and flexable. She will make sure that you love the final product she is giving you! I also used her for bridal shower centerpieces which everyone loved!

Mary · Married on 08/22/2010

At my older daughter's wedding on August 22, 2010, the bridesmaids wore yellow and the designs that Twisted Stems provided at the reception with callalilys and lemons were spectacular and opened up the room and made it these amazing venue. The bridal bouquet and bridal party bouquets with the gems inserted were absolutely amazing. I know that Twisted Stems received quite a few referrals from my daughter's wedding because I got numerous phone calls afterward asking for their information. I can honestly say three years later people still talk about my daughter's wedding and the floral arrangements. Since Twisted Stems did an amazing job at my older daughter's wedding in August 2010, I did not hesitate to contact them again when my younger daughter was getting married on September 15, 2012. My younger daughter had a rustic theme with different types of flowers and vases, along with multicolored hydrangeas. Everything looked so elegant from the floral centerpieces to the bridal party's bouquets, corsages and most importantly my daughter's bouquet. Twisted Stems are perfectionists who put a personal touch on everything they do. Since both daughter's weddings, they have done many other events for relatives and friends due to the quality of work from what was seen at my daughters' weddings. Our family and friends use Twisted Stems exclusively due to their working with you on exactly what you want and advising you on the budget that you have what can be done to make a special day a perfect one.

Maria · Married on 08/22/2010

Amazing work and affordable. Twisted Stems did the flowers for my bridal shower, baby shower, wedding, sister's bridal shower and wedding, and my close friend's wedding. Much more affordable than any chain florist shop. Very intricate work comparable to Winston's but much cheaper!!!!!!

Maureen · event on: 11/25/2012

Twisted stems provided beautiful floral arrangements for my entire home for thanksgiving. Doreen was very professional, on time with delivery and the arrangements were incredible. All of my guests commented on them and asked who did them. I will use Twisted Stems for all my floral needs.