Nature's Design

Boston, MA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

Nature’s Design is a wedding florist located in North Andover, Massachusetts. As a studio florist shop, this business is proudly owned and operated by a team of women, and it caters exclusively to weddings and special events. Nature’s Design delivers only high-quality, visually stunning floral designs to each and every couple they serve. The talented team at Nature’s Design creates one-of-a-kind masterpieces unique to your special day, concentrating on every detail of your vision. Flowers are ordered specifically for your event to ensure peak freshness, and Nature’s Design works hard to ensure each event has a personalized flair and feel.

Durning peak wedding season Nature's Design has a $5000 minimun.

As a studio florist, Nature’s Design is able to give each you its undivided attention when it comes to bringing your wedding day dreams to life. This begins with a free consultation, where the team will help you select everything from bouquets, to ceremony flowers, to reception arrangements that will adorn your tabletops and aisles. For the final finishing touches, Nature’s design also offers:

• Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Hair pieces
  • Cake toppers
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$190

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$160

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Nicholas G. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Display

We used Nature's Design as our florist for our wedding this fall and couldn't be happier with our decision! Elizabeth was amazing with everything she did! She worked directly with us throughout the process and helped us design the exact image we wanted for our wedding. Not only did she provide us with advice on what may look better or what may match with other colors, she was able to take our idea and build it from scratch. She was a great resource throughout our wedding planning and extremely pleasant to work with. I highly recommend Elizabeth's business for your wedding florist!
    Alana D. Married on 09/18/2021

Just fantastic!

Elizabeth and Lauren did an amazing job for our wedding! They were a pleasure to work with, and created a spectacular setting that was rich in color and texture, impactful and balanced. The bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful and perfectly suited to our attire. We and all our guests were blown away. Thank you!!
    Anne M. Married on 09/11/2021

Wedding Day Floral Perfection

Nature's Design provided the florals for my daughter's recent wedding. My daughter was very specific about the vision she had for the venue as well as the wedding party florals. She provided Elizabeth with pictures of designs and colors. Elizabeth and her staff were able to completely meet and exceed our expectations! Guest totals were changing due to some people with Covid concerns. Elizabeth was able to adjust to the changing numbers and was tasked at the last minute of adding additional florals around the venue. I cannot adequately describe how in awe I was when I arrived and looked around at the displays she had arranged! Everywhere I looked I saw the classy sophisticated designs my daughter had requested. The colors and the flower choices were spot on. The floral runners Elizabeth created for the long tables were breathtaking. Nature's Design was a pleasure to work with. When Elizabeth reassured me a few days before the wedding that she had everything covered and that I had nothing to worry about, she was so right! She had every detail covered. This is a great company!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Allison & Brian
    21 photos · 10/04/2019

Consignment Bridal & Prom Consignment Bridal & Prom Wedding Dresses

Consignment Bridal & Prom has been working with Natures Design Studio for a year now and we find them professional, nice and accommodating. Their weddings have been amazing! I send all my brides for their flowers to Natures design. Everyone has come back to thank me!

350 Willow St North Andover Boston, MA, 01845

appointment only
Location of (Nature's Design)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding