Flou(-e)r

Woburn, MA View map Visit website

Flou(-e)r is a luxury floral design studio based in Woburn, Massachusetts. Head designer and managing partner Gregory Costa-Saint John founded Flou(-e)r in 2008 with the goal of creating unique floral events and providing superior customer service. Gregory and his team use their sophisticated tastes, creative style, and dedication to provide personalized service while managing every detail of the event. They design flowers with color, textures, and style that express the client's vision. Flou(-e)r only takes one event at a time to give full attention to every detail, providing an ideal environment to deliver a spectacular experience that will be remembered for a lifetime.

Flou(-e)r offers consultations to determine what a couple desires for their event. They can meet any style desired and craft arrangements for the entire event, from bouquets, ceremony, reception along with linens and furniture rentals, to create a fully realized experience. Flou(-e)r takes care of everything from delivery and installation along with coming back at the end of your event to remove excess florals.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

Janelle Married on 12/07/2019

Loved my wedding flowers!

Flou(-e)r and Gregory are fantastic!! I worked with Flou(-e)r for my December 2019 Boston wedding and I 100% recommend him for wedding flowers. I know very little about flowers and didn’t really have much interest in the flowers for my wedding (other than knowing that I wanted them to be beautiful!) so I needed to work with a true professional that I could trust. That is Gregory! From our first meeting and throughout the whole process, Gregory was extremely welcoming, a true professional and someone I could hands down trust

To develop the floral plan, Gregory asked a lot of questions and showed a number of examples to help visualize what he was thinking (his work is beautiful and so impressive). He was able to interpret my terrible descriptions of what I was thinking and turn it into a beautiful vision. Gregory has worked in both the church (St. Cecilia) and venue (Harvard Club of Boston) for our wedding and provided valuable insight and suggestions given his experience. This was so valuable as he knew what to do / what not to do. We made a few changes to our proposal only a few weeks away from the wedding (having a head table) and Gregory was able to design a beautiful garland for the head table. He quickly answered all of our questions and was accommodating to all of our requests.

Gregory made the process so easy and we couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out. Talking about the wedding a few months out now, we are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were, how wonderful Gregory was and how happy we are with our decision to work with Flou(-e)r. Thanks for everything!
  • Rachael
    Rachael S. Married on 06/29/2019

AMAZING floral experience

Working with Gregory at Flou(-e)r was amazing! We met several times to talk through the details and planned out some incredible floral accents that complemented our venue’s structure.

We got married at the Museum of Science Boston’s Washburn Pavillon and wanted floral details that accented the beautiful iron structures. He helped us plan a floral arch on the structure to accent the ceremony space. He also helped us plan centerpieces that worked will in the tent space.

We loved the end results, and guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful everything looked. Thank you, Gregory!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 06/15/2019

The Most Beautiful Flowers!!!

I can't say thank you enough for everything Gregory and his team at Flou(-e)r did for my wedding! I got married at the New England Aquarium a little over a week ago. At this particular venue, there are a lot of restrictions on the flowers that can be used due to the penguins' allergies. At one point, I was lost. I had an idea of what I wanted, but did not know how to get to that point. Gregory was fantastic! He asked me questions, showed me samples, and ultimately created the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen! My theme was "whimsical under the sea" and his creations looked like beautiful coral reefs, they truly were pieces of art. On the day of my wedding, Gregory hand delivered the bouquets to my bridal suite and then personally set up all of the flowers in the venue. During setup, my venue set up an extra table unexpectedly. Even though it wasn't part of the contracted pieces, Gregory and his team made up a centerpiece to assure nothing was left bare. He is a true professional and I am so happy that I had the opportunity to use his works of art to accentuate my wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Patrick & Lauren
    30 photos · 07/19/2015

Lexur Studios Films Lexur Studios Films Wedding Videographers

When someone is passionate about what they do you can see it in their work , and the Flou(-e)r's team are very passionate! Thry create art for their clients and express their clients vision in an amazing way. Absolutely breath taking creations with all textures and colors! A true master piece ! Awesome JOB!

Kimpton Marlowe Hotel Kimpton Marlowe Hotel Hotel Weddings

Gregory and his team are phenomenal! They are creative, thoughtful, and thorough. We love working with Gregory because he carries through our bride’s vision and matches the floral to the linens and décor perfectly! Each wedding he does at the Marlowe is completely different from the last. Leading up to the big day, Gregory always makes contact with the venue to confirm the number of tables and any other little details to ensure the load in and set-up goes smoothly and most importantly on time. I couldn’t speak more highly of Gregory and Flou(e)r, they are definitely at the top of my list!

DesignLight DesignLight Wedding Decor & Lighting

DesignLight is always pleased to work with Gregory and the team from Flou(-e)r. Their work is incredible and they pay attention to every detail. Our lighting and decor plus Flou(-e)r's florals makes a perfect wedding match!

10 Roessler Road, Suite C Woburn, 01801
Location of (Flou(-e)r)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding