Flou(-e)r

Woburn, MA View map Visit website

Flou(-e)r is a luxury floral design studio based in Woburn, Massachusetts. Head designer and managing partner Gregory Costa-Saint John founded Flou(-e)r in 2008 with the goal of creating unique floral events and providing superior customer service. Gregory and his team use their sophisticated tastes, creative style, and dedication to provide personalized service while managing every detail of the event. They design flowers with color, textures, and style that express the client's vision. Flou(-e)r only takes one event at a time to give full attention to every detail, providing an ideal environment to deliver a spectacular experience that will be remembered for a lifetime.

Flou(-e)r offers consultations to determine what a couple desires for their event. They can meet any style desired and craft arrangements for the entire event, from bouquets, ceremony, reception along with linens and furniture rentals, to create a fully realized experience. Flou(-e)r takes care of everything from delivery and installation along with coming back at the end of your event to remove excess florals.

• LGBTQ+-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kelsey T. Married on 09/24/2021

Obsessed - Best Florist north of Boston

Greg at Flouer was literally better than expected. The flowers he put together for my wedding exceeded all expectations. I still can't get over how gorgeous everything came out. I spent a lottttt of money on flowers and used lots of flowers to decorate and I wouldn't have changed a thing. I kept changing my mind and adding different things to my original proposal and Greg was more than helpful with each change I made. I wasn't super sure on colors, kind of flowers, etc. and really leaned on Greg for his help. He walked me through our options, his suggestions, showed me pictures, and made it so easy to figure out what I wanted. He came up with great suggestions and made my visions a reality. Not to mention, he offers things like candle packages, which we did and he put together such gorgeous displays of candles and flowers. He truly is a fantastic florist and I was so impressed. I highly recommend him!
    Sinead S. Married on 07/24/2021

An amazing artist!

Planning my wedding flowers with Gregory was my absolute favorite part of the whole entire planning process. For our first meeting, we met in Gregory's office where he had endless pictures from previous clients, props to move around the table, and rings of pictures of florals (organized by color). It was so much fun, and such a tactile way to create a shared vision. Upon our wedding day, Gregory worked in the many pieces that a dear friend mailed to me last minute. He was incredibly kind, a great listener of my visions and a great sharer of his own knowledge, easy to communicate with, and responded so quickly. I would recommend Flou(-er) to my dearest and friends! I can't say enough wonderful things about this group!
    Janelle Married on 12/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved my wedding flowers!

Flou(-e)r and Gregory are fantastic!! I worked with Flou(-e)r for my December 2019 Boston wedding and I 100% recommend him for wedding flowers. I know very little about flowers and didn鈥檛 really have much interest in the flowers for my wedding (other than knowing that I wanted them to be beautiful!) so I needed to work with a true professional that I could trust. That is Gregory! From our first meeting and throughout the whole process, Gregory was extremely welcoming, a true professional and someone I could hands down trust

To develop the floral plan, Gregory asked a lot of questions and showed a number of examples to help visualize what he was thinking (his work is beautiful and so impressive). He was able to interpret my terrible descriptions of what I was thinking and turn it into a beautiful vision. Gregory has worked in both the church (St. Cecilia) and venue (Harvard Club of Boston) for our wedding and provided valuable insight and suggestions given his experience. This was so valuable as he knew what to do / what not to do. We made a few changes to our proposal only a few weeks away from the wedding (having a head table) and Gregory was able to design a beautiful garland for the head table. He quickly answered all of our questions and was accommodating to all of our requests.

Gregory made the process so easy and we couldn鈥檛 have been happier with how everything turned out. Talking about the wedding a few months out now, we are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were, how wonderful Gregory was and how happy we are with our decision to work with Flou(-e)r. Thanks for everything!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Patrick & Lauren
    30 photos 路 07/19/2015

Lexur Studios Films Lexur Studios Films Wedding Videographers

When someone is passionate about what they do you can see it in their work , and the Flou(-e)r's team are very passionate! Thry create art for their clients and express their clients vision in an amazing way. Absolutely breath taking creations with all textures and colors! A true master piece ! Awesome JOB!

Kimpton Marlowe Hotel Kimpton Marlowe Hotel Hotel Weddings

Gregory and his team are phenomenal! They are creative, thoughtful, and thorough. We love working with Gregory because he carries through our bride鈥檚 vision and matches the floral to the linens and d茅cor perfectly! Each wedding he does at the Marlowe is completely different from the last. Leading up to the big day, Gregory always makes contact with the venue to confirm the number of tables and any other little details to ensure the load in and set-up goes smoothly and most importantly on time. I couldn鈥檛 speak more highly of Gregory and Flou(e)r, they are definitely at the top of my list!

DesignLight DesignLight Wedding Decor & Lighting

DesignLight is always pleased to work with Gregory and the team from Flou(-e)r. Their work is incredible and they pay attention to every detail. Our lighting and decor plus Flou(-e)r's florals makes a perfect wedding match!

10 Roessler Road, Suite C Woburn, 01801
Location of (Flou(-e)r)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding