Flou(-e)r Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Kelsey T. Married on 09/24/2021

Obsessed - Best Florist north of Boston

Greg at Flouer was literally better than expected. The flowers he put together for my wedding exceeded all expectations. I still can't get over how gorgeous everything came out. I spent a lottttt of money on flowers and used lots of flowers to decorate and I wouldn't have changed a thing. I kept changing my mind and adding different things to my original proposal and Greg was more than helpful with each change I made. I wasn't super sure on colors, kind of flowers, etc. and really leaned on Greg for his help. He walked me through our options, his suggestions, showed me pictures, and made it so easy to figure out what I wanted. He came up with great suggestions and made my visions a reality. Not to mention, he offers things like candle packages, which we did and he put together such gorgeous displays of candles and flowers. He truly is a fantastic florist and I was so impressed. I highly recommend him!
    Sinead S. Married on 07/24/2021

An amazing artist!

Planning my wedding flowers with Gregory was my absolute favorite part of the whole entire planning process. For our first meeting, we met in Gregory's office where he had endless pictures from previous clients, props to move around the table, and rings of pictures of florals (organized by color). It was so much fun, and such a tactile way to create a shared vision. Upon our wedding day, Gregory worked in the many pieces that a dear friend mailed to me last minute. He was incredibly kind, a great listener of my visions and a great sharer of his own knowledge, easy to communicate with, and responded so quickly. I would recommend Flou(-er) to my dearest and friends! I can't say enough wonderful things about this group!
    Janelle Married on 12/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved my wedding flowers!

Flou(-e)r and Gregory are fantastic!! I worked with Flou(-e)r for my December 2019 Boston wedding and I 100% recommend him for wedding flowers. I know very little about flowers and didn’t really have much interest in the flowers for my wedding (other than knowing that I wanted them to be beautiful!) so I needed to work with a true professional that I could trust. That is Gregory! From our first meeting and throughout the whole process, Gregory was extremely welcoming, a true professional and someone I could hands down trust

To develop the floral plan, Gregory asked a lot of questions and showed a number of examples to help visualize what he was thinking (his work is beautiful and so impressive). He was able to interpret my terrible descriptions of what I was thinking and turn it into a beautiful vision. Gregory has worked in both the church (St. Cecilia) and venue (Harvard Club of Boston) for our wedding and provided valuable insight and suggestions given his experience. This was so valuable as he knew what to do / what not to do. We made a few changes to our proposal only a few weeks away from the wedding (having a head table) and Gregory was able to design a beautiful garland for the head table. He quickly answered all of our questions and was accommodating to all of our requests.

Gregory made the process so easy and we couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out. Talking about the wedding a few months out now, we are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were, how wonderful Gregory was and how happy we are with our decision to work with Flou(-e)r. Thanks for everything!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Rachael
    Rachael S. Married on 06/29/2019

AMAZING floral experience

Working with Gregory at Flou(-e)r was amazing! We met several times to talk through the details and planned out some incredible floral accents that complemented our venue’s structure.

We got married at the Museum of Science Boston’s Washburn Pavillon and wanted floral details that accented the beautiful iron structures. He helped us plan a floral arch on the structure to accent the ceremony space. He also helped us plan centerpieces that worked will in the tent space.

We loved the end results, and guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful everything looked. Thank you, Gregory!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Beautiful Flowers!!!

I can't say thank you enough for everything Gregory and his team at Flou(-e)r did for my wedding! I got married at the New England Aquarium a little over a week ago. At this particular venue, there are a lot of restrictions on the flowers that can be used due to the penguins' allergies. At one point, I was lost. I had an idea of what I wanted, but did not know how to get to that point. Gregory was fantastic! He asked me questions, showed me samples, and ultimately created the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen! My theme was "whimsical under the sea" and his creations looked like beautiful coral reefs, they truly were pieces of art. On the day of my wedding, Gregory hand delivered the bouquets to my bridal suite and then personally set up all of the flowers in the venue. During setup, my venue set up an extra table unexpectedly. Even though it wasn't part of the contracted pieces, Gregory and his team made up a centerpiece to assure nothing was left bare. He is a true professional and I am so happy that I had the opportunity to use his works of art to accentuate my wedding!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 03/23/2019

Five Star Florist and Experience

Gregory and his team are experts in what they do and they have excellent customer service. I was up front with what I wanted to spend and Gregory helped me to make my vision come to life. We wanted pure white roses for bridal party and throughout the venue and to keep it simple and elegant. No large floral table arrangements and minimalist for the bridal party as well. With Gregory's help we created small hedge arrangements in glass jars for bars and high-tops, long mirrored vases (stunning!) for tables, and small candle votives all around. I let him take the lead with the latest trends. The bridesmaid bouquets were three long white roses only. I have never seen roses with blooms as PERFECT as every single rose on our wedding day. Guests were taking roses home at the end of the night. The whole process was enjoyable from the beginning planning phases to meeting with Gregory for a consult to the contract phases. I am type A detailed oriented and so is Gregory so he nailed everything. Whether it is extravagant floral arrangements or simple and minimalistic, Gregory and his team will make it perfect for you! THANK YOU Gregory! We will be calling you again!
    Shannon J. Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I had the best experience! Highly recommend!

Gregory and his team were so great to work with. I was very particular (some could say difficult) in what I wanted.. and they absolutely nailed it. From the center pieces, to the bouquets, the flower girl crown, everything was just perfect. They stuck with my theme and made my vision come to life! Gregory was also a huge help when it came to suggestions.. it’s obvious he’s very experienced and educated in his craft. I highly, highly recommend them for any event, such a talented group!
    Mike R. Married on 10/06/2018

5 Stars All Around!!!

What can we say? Gregory and his team are amazing!! Our vision came to life in the most gorgeous of ways. From our first meeting we clicked with him and each design session felt like fun rather than work. We opted for a small(ish) wedding of 70 people and went with a restaurant buy out to fit the vibe of our event. The goal was a modern, chic dinner party so we knew Gregory's work fit what we needed. Planning a wedding can be a stressful time and it was so important for John and I to enjoy the planning process. He worked with the many different ideas we threw at him and made it work each time! The finished product was elegant, modern, and chic- exactly what we wanted for a downtown restaurant wedding. We got engaged in Morocco so it was important to incorporate that into the night. He was able to bring in dozens of Moroccan lanterns into the tablescapes while keeping the look clean and sharp. He worked perfectly with our other vendors and we knew that we could trust him to get the job done. We felt no stress waking up that morning which says a lot :)
    Donna Married on 09/29/2018
    Where to begin....

After working with all of you for roughly a year, it is more befitting to address you all as dear friends instead of our wedding vendor. Together, we made magic happen! You provided the most elegant, aesthetically pleasing backdrop and we provided the family, good friends, love and warmth to create an unforgettable night. It was everything we hoped for and more.
    Jacqueline Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic florist

Look no further, the PERFECT florist for any event is Gregory and his entire team at Flou(-e)r! I got married back in September at The Estate at Moraine Farm and my florals from Gregory blew my expectations out of the water. Moraine Farm is known for having a gorgeous garden on their property yet Gregory managed to make mine and my girls flowers stand out while also complimenting the venue. Like many other brides, I had spent several hours, days and weeks on Pinterest looking for the perfect wedding flowers. After showing Gregory some inspiration images and explaining to him my vision, he immediately knew what to do. You can sense the passion he has for his job the moment you meet him and walk into his studio. From the church flowers, to my bouquet, to the centerpieces, to my flower girl's flower crown- everything was perfect. Gregory is also extremely honest, realistic, professional and accommodating when it comes to your budget. If he feels that something may put you over your budget, he will help you find an alternative that still keeps your dream vision alive. I can't thank Gregory and his team enough for my GORGEOUS wedding flowers. I can't recommend him enough and if I ever need florals again, he will be the first person I call.
    Litsa L. Married on 09/01/2018

Perfection

Gregory was such a pleasure to work with! We could not be more happy with how our vision came to life. From our first meeting until our last, we felt so confident with Gregory. He knew exactly what we wanted and went over and above to make everything perfect! I knew the morning of my wedding when my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were delivered to the hotel that the flowers for the whole day were going to be more beautiful than I imagined... And they were! I remember walking into the reception before any of the guests and just cried in pure bliss! It was truly magical and a dream come true. Gregory and his team did a magnificent job and we will definitely be working with Flou(-e)r for other events we have! Thank you Gregory and all of your team for exceeding all of our expectations!
  • Liz
    Liz L. Married on 08/25/2018

Absolute Perfection

MUST USE!!! I cannot say enough amazing things about Gregory and Flou(-e)r! He did my wedding at the Fairmont Copley Boston and had an amazing way of using his design to fill such a large space without overpowering the already ornate setting. In our first meeting his talent was so clear as he listened to my vision and grabbed materials in the room and ran back to get real flowers to help me visualize! And I loved his honesty and expertise, when I was getting a little carried away he nicely reminded me of the theme, budget and venue we were designing for. He has AMAZING taste and the talent to make any brides vision come to life. I never had to worry about a single thing from candle rentals to bouquets being delivered at my hotel room door he handled every last detail. His team did an outstanding job that honestly even exceeded my expectations!! Their work is breathtaking and my guests have not stopped taking about the flowers at my wedding!! Please stop searching and use them!!!!!
    Gia Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After coming across Flou(-e)r on Instagram, I quickly decided they would 100% be the florist for my wedding. Meeting with Gregory only further confirmed this. Gregory is incredibly patient and has a knack for guiding you to your vision while giving his valuable option to enhance your vision in ways you didn’t even think were possible! When I made a last minute week of decision to add some greens to the chandeliers at my venue, Gregory was so excited to make it happen! Not only did he make it happen, he exceeded all of mine, my family, and guest’s expectations. If you are looking for a professional, honest, talented, and experienced florist, look no further than Gregory and his team!
    Amanda Married on 07/21/2018

Thank You, Flou(-e)r!

Gregory and his Flou(-e)r team are professional, hard-working, inventive, and patient- overall amazing!! They really took the time to listen to our preferences and vision, and made adaptations along the way until everything was just right for us. Their florals transformed our large, open wedding venue, and it was so magical! Gregory and his team really care about maximizing your budget, and making the most out of every arrangement. We could not be happier with their work!!
  • Kara
    Kara M. Married on 07/06/2018

Outstanding!

Flou(-e)r was the vendor that elevated every aspect of our wedding! Our guests had one word to describe the florals and decor: “spectacular!” We were planning the wedding from overseas and Gregory was always delightful, profesional, punctual and generous with his time, meeting with us during our tight timeframe when we came to Boston. He was specific in every detail, making sure our vision and dream came true. Gregory’s vast photo collection provided us with a better understanding of our selections for our venue. He worked closely with our budget while providing suggestions where we could elevate and cut back on our selections. Thank you, Gregory, and the entire team of Flou(-e)r, for going above and beyond and being the best floral designer in the area!
    Kendall A. Married on 06/30/2018

Beyond Expectations

Gregory is the best florist for your wedding day. I am so glad I chose him. He understood my vision and applied my ideas to my wedding florals that made the ceremony and reception look beautiful and elegant. He was attentive, professional and efficient. He offered ideas and advice when asked beyond floral arrangements that improved my wedding vision so much so that I believe he would make a fabulous wedding planner as well! I can't thank him enough. I wouldn't pick anyone else!
    Tani Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I truly loved working with Gregory! He made my vision come to life. When I walked into my venue I was in awe of how the flowers looked! Not only did he work with my vision, but he worked with my budget as well!! You will NOT be disappointed!!
    Kim Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I met Greg at our venue’s wedding show. We instantly connected with him as we told him about our ideas. His team had created a beautiful green and white floral arbor design that was on display at this event and we knew we wanted the same exact design on our wedding day. Greg was able to articulate our vision, despite our lack of floral design, and ultimately created amazing bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and of course the garland for the arbor! He was such a pleasure to work with, responded quickly, and made sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. Greg is truly passionate about his work and is a genuinely caring and fun person. Highly recommend!
    Kelly Married on 05/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Gregory and his team went above and beyond from the planning stages to our actual wedding day. He is a true professional who has extensive experience in his craft and is committed to ensuring complete client satisfaction. He is incredibly detail-oriented, timely in his responses, and will always give you his honest opinion. He exceeded every item on our wish list and we cannot thank him enough for making our day unforgettable. Thank you, Flou(-e)r for being simply the best!
    Jenna Married on 10/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I called Gregory, I had a very specific vision in mind. Long green eucalyptus garlands on 10- or 12-person tables, with roses and hydrangeas placed throughout.
    Every other vendor was nervous to take on that request, but not Gregory. Not only could he flawlessly bring it to life, but he could do it for far less than others I received estimates from. And the florals on our wedding day were exceptional.

My vision was brought to life perfectly and I have Gregory and his team to thank for that. Thank you!
    Stephen Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were referred to Flou(-e)r by our wedding planner. She had the highest trust in Gregory and his team – and she was right! We were thrilled with the result.

During our first meeting with Gregory, he helped us shape our vision for colors and aesthetics – bringing together a lot of disparate ideas into a cohesive palate for a fall wedding.

We had a simple arrangement. But it was clear from the workspace that the Flou(-e)r team can handle the most complicated and intricate requests. It’s a workshop for flower magicians. They can do it all.

We give Gregory and the Flou(-e)r our highest recommendation! You won’t be disappointed.
    Courtney Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Flou(-er) was perfect for our wedding day! Our floral arrangements and bouquets were stunning! Going into this process I did not know much about flowers and needed help figuring out what I would need to make my wedding vision come alive. Gregory is an expert on flowers and guided me through the process by showing tons of examples from different weddings he had done. The flowers lasted and look amazing in our pictures. The colors were perfect. I would absolutely recommend Flou(-er) to anyone getting married that wants to see their vision come alive!
    Laura Married on 05/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Flou(-e)r is amazing! It is an absolute delight to work with Gregory. He did the flowers for our May wedding and they were well beyond my expectations. Absolute perfection and I feel so lucky to have found him. Gregory and his team are extremely passionate about what they do and it shows. Wishing we had the chance to plan another event with them because they are so wonderful!
    Aly Married on 04/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you to Gregory and his entire team for making our wedding complete! Due to an error on the contract, my fault for not catching, the date was down as the following day. I didn’t realize till half way thru pictures when my friend told me they weren’t here! Calls were put in and Gregory and his team arrived and got all the flowers AND Chuppah built within an HOUR!!!!! So wonderful and the flowers were exactly as i dreamt! Thank you again!!!!
    Ashley Married on 12/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Gregory and his design team captured my vision perfectly. I knew Flou(-e)r would do a beautiful job but I didn't expect to be completely blown away by the end product. Gregory was so easy to work with and is the ultimate professional. I had a wonderful wedding and that is due in part to Gregory and his team.
illustration stars