Flou(-e)r Reviews

Flou(-e)r 5
Flou(-e)r 6
Flou(-e)r 7

Shannon Jones · Married on 10/06/2018

I had the best experience! Highly recommend!

Gregory and his team were so great to work with. I was very particular (some could say difficult) in what I wanted.. and they absolutely nailed it. From the center pieces, to the bouquets, the flower girl crown, everything was just perfect. They stuck with my theme and made my vision come to life! Gregory was also a huge help when it came to suggestions.. it’s obvious he’s very experienced and educated in his craft. I highly, highly recommend them for any event, such a talented group!

Flou(-e)r 8
    Flou(-e)r 9

Mike Rubino · Married on 10/06/2018

5 Stars All Around!!!

What can we say? Gregory and his team are amazing!! Our vision came to life in the most gorgeous of ways. From our first meeting we clicked with him and each design session felt like fun rather than work. We opted for a small(ish) wedding of 70 people and went with a restaurant buy out to fit the vibe of our event. The goal was a modern, chic dinner party so we knew Gregory's work fit what we needed. Planning a wedding can be a stressful time and it was so important for John and I to enjoy the planning process. He worked with the many different ideas we threw at him and made it work each time! The finished product was elegant, modern, and chic- exactly what we wanted for a downtown restaurant wedding. We got engaged in Morocco so it was important to incorporate that into the night. He was able to bring in dozens of Moroccan lanterns into the tablescapes while keeping the look clean and sharp. He worked perfectly with our other vendors and we knew that we could trust him to get the job done. We felt no stress waking up that morning which says a lot :)

Donna · Married on 09/29/2018

Where to begin....

After working with all of you for roughly a year, it is more befitting to address you all as dear friends instead of our wedding vendor. Together, we made magic happen! You provided the most elegant, aesthetically pleasing backdrop and we provided the family, good friends, love and warmth to create an unforgettable night. It was everything we hoped for and more.

Jacqueline · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic florist

Look no further, the PERFECT florist for any event is Gregory and his entire team at Flou(-e)r! I got married back in September at The Estate at Moraine Farm and my florals from Gregory blew my expectations out of the water. Moraine Farm is known for having a gorgeous garden on their property yet Gregory managed to make mine and my girls flowers stand out while also complimenting the venue. Like many other brides, I had spent several hours, days and weeks on Pinterest looking for the perfect wedding flowers. After showing Gregory some inspiration images and explaining to him my vision, he immediately knew what to do. You can sense the passion he has for his job the moment you meet him and walk into his studio. From the church flowers, to my bouquet, to the centerpieces, to my flower girl's flower crown- everything was perfect. Gregory is also extremely honest, realistic, professional and accommodating when it comes to your budget. If he feels that something may put you over your budget, he will help you find an alternative that still keeps your dream vision alive. I can't thank Gregory and his team enough for my GORGEOUS wedding flowers. I can't recommend him enough and if I ever need florals again, he will be the first person I call.

Litsa Levesque · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfection

Gregory was such a pleasure to work with! We could not be more happy with how our vision came to life. From our first meeting until our last, we felt so confident with Gregory. He knew exactly what we wanted and went over and above to make everything perfect! I knew the morning of my wedding when my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were delivered to the hotel that the flowers for the whole day were going to be more beautiful than I imagined... And they were! I remember walking into the reception before any of the guests and just cried in pure bliss! It was truly magical and a dream come true. Gregory and his team did a magnificent job and we will definitely be working with Flou(-e)r for other events we have! Thank you Gregory and all of your team for exceeding all of our expectations!

• Liz

Liz Luciano · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolute Perfection

MUST USE!!! I cannot say enough amazing things about Gregory and Flou(-e)r! He did my wedding at the Fairmont Copley Boston and had an amazing way of using his design to fill such a large space without overpowering the already ornate setting. In our first meeting his talent was so clear as he listened to my vision and grabbed materials in the room and ran back to get real flowers to help me visualize! And I loved his honesty and expertise, when I was getting a little carried away he nicely reminded me of the theme, budget and venue we were designing for. He has AMAZING taste and the talent to make any brides vision come to life. I never had to worry about a single thing from candle rentals to bouquets being delivered at my hotel room door he handled every last detail. His team did an outstanding job that honestly even exceeded my expectations!! Their work is breathtaking and my guests have not stopped taking about the flowers at my wedding!! Please stop searching and use them!!!!!

Flou(-e)r 10
    Flou(-e)r 11
    Flou(-e)r 12
    Flou(-e)r 13
    Flou(-e)r 14
    Flou(-e)r 15
    Flou(-e)r 16

Gia · Married on 08/18/2018

After coming across Flou(-e)r on Instagram, I quickly decided they would 100% be the florist for my wedding. Meeting with Gregory only further confirmed this. Gregory is incredibly patient and has a knack for guiding you to your vision while giving his valuable option to enhance your vision in ways you didn’t even think were possible! When I made a last minute week of decision to add some greens to the chandeliers at my venue, Gregory was so excited to make it happen! Not only did he make it happen, he exceeded all of mine, my family, and guest’s expectations. If you are looking for a professional, honest, talented, and experienced florist, look no further than Gregory and his team!

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Thank You, Flou(-e)r!

Gregory and his Flou(-e)r team are professional, hard-working, inventive, and patient- overall amazing!! They really took the time to listen to our preferences and vision, and made adaptations along the way until everything was just right for us. Their florals transformed our large, open wedding venue, and it was so magical! Gregory and his team really care about maximizing your budget, and making the most out of every arrangement. We could not be happier with their work!!

• Kara

Kara Manzs · Married on 07/06/2018

Outstanding!

Flou(-e)r was the vendor that elevated every aspect of our wedding! Our guests had one word to describe the florals and decor: “spectacular!” We were planning the wedding from overseas and Gregory was always delightful, profesional, punctual and generous with his time, meeting with us during our tight timeframe when we came to Boston. He was specific in every detail, making sure our vision and dream came true. Gregory’s vast photo collection provided us with a better understanding of our selections for our venue. He worked closely with our budget while providing suggestions where we could elevate and cut back on our selections. Thank you, Gregory, and the entire team of Flou(-e)r, for going above and beyond and being the best floral designer in the area!

Kendall Armstrong · Married on 06/30/2018

Beyond Expectations

Gregory is the best florist for your wedding day. I am so glad I chose him. He understood my vision and applied my ideas to my wedding florals that made the ceremony and reception look beautiful and elegant. He was attentive, professional and efficient. He offered ideas and advice when asked beyond floral arrangements that improved my wedding vision so much so that I believe he would make a fabulous wedding planner as well! I can't thank him enough. I wouldn't pick anyone else!

Tani · Married on 05/26/2018

I truly loved working with Gregory! He made my vision come to life. When I walked into my venue I was in awe of how the flowers looked! Not only did he work with my vision, but he worked with my budget as well!! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Kim · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I met Greg at our venue’s wedding show. We instantly connected with him as we told him about our ideas. His team had created a beautiful green and white floral arbor design that was on display at this event and we knew we wanted the same exact design on our wedding day. Greg was able to articulate our vision, despite our lack of floral design, and ultimately created amazing bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and of course the garland for the arbor! He was such a pleasure to work with, responded quickly, and made sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. Greg is truly passionate about his work and is a genuinely caring and fun person. Highly recommend!

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2017

When I called Gregory, I had a very specific vision in mind. Long green eucalyptus garlands on 10- or 12-person tables, with roses and hydrangeas placed throughout.
    Every other vendor was nervous to take on that request, but not Gregory. Not only could he flawlessly bring it to life, but he could do it for far less than others I received estimates from. And the florals on our wedding day were exceptional.

My vision was brought to life perfectly and I have Gregory and his team to thank for that. Thank you!

Flou(-e)r 17
    Flou(-e)r 18
    Flou(-e)r 19
    Flou(-e)r 20

Stephen · Married on 10/07/2017

We were referred to Flou(-e)r by our wedding planner. She had the highest trust in Gregory and his team – and she was right! We were thrilled with the result.

During our first meeting with Gregory, he helped us shape our vision for colors and aesthetics – bringing together a lot of disparate ideas into a cohesive palate for a fall wedding.

We had a simple arrangement. But it was clear from the workspace that the Flou(-e)r team can handle the most complicated and intricate requests. It’s a workshop for flower magicians. They can do it all.

We give Gregory and the Flou(-e)r our highest recommendation! You won’t be disappointed.

Courtney · Married on 08/12/2017

Flou(-er) was perfect for our wedding day! Our floral arrangements and bouquets were stunning! Going into this process I did not know much about flowers and needed help figuring out what I would need to make my wedding vision come alive. Gregory is an expert on flowers and guided me through the process by showing tons of examples from different weddings he had done. The flowers lasted and look amazing in our pictures. The colors were perfect. I would absolutely recommend Flou(-er) to anyone getting married that wants to see their vision come alive!

Laura · Married on 05/21/2017

Flou(-e)r is amazing! It is an absolute delight to work with Gregory. He did the flowers for our May wedding and they were well beyond my expectations. Absolute perfection and I feel so lucky to have found him. Gregory and his team are extremely passionate about what they do and it shows. Wishing we had the chance to plan another event with them because they are so wonderful!

Aly · Married on 04/15/2017

Thank you to Gregory and his entire team for making our wedding complete! Due to an error on the contract, my fault for not catching, the date was down as the following day. I didn’t realize till half way thru pictures when my friend told me they weren’t here! Calls were put in and Gregory and his team arrived and got all the flowers AND Chuppah built within an HOUR!!!!! So wonderful and the flowers were exactly as i dreamt! Thank you again!!!!

Flou(-e)r 21
    Flou(-e)r 22

Ashley · Married on 12/23/2016

Gregory and his design team captured my vision perfectly. I knew Flou(-e)r would do a beautiful job but I didn't expect to be completely blown away by the end product. Gregory was so easy to work with and is the ultimate professional. I had a wonderful wedding and that is due in part to Gregory and his team.

Kristina · Married on 10/08/2016

Gregory and his team at Flou(-e)r are PHENOMENAL. If you are debating whether to hire them, stop right now and just do it! Wedding planning can be a lot of work, but Gregory makes it as streamlined and simple as possible. Every phone or in-person meeting we had was effective and efficient. He has impeccable taste and makes great recommendations and will not lead you astray. On our wedding day, our flowers were incredibly beautiful and we received so many compliments on them. If you are looking for someone who is attentive, attuned to your needs, have a great eye for aesthetics and is a consummate professional, look no further!

Kyle · Married on 10/01/2016

We are extremely grateful to Flou(-e)r for their generosity, expertise and commitment, they helped us elevate our wedding. We were your average wedding couple who had a vision and knew nothing about flowers. Our ambitious vision did not deter Gregory and his team at Flou(-e)r -- they worked patiently with us to better understand our vision, give us different options, and construct the final pieces. They walked us through every detail we needed to consider, while being sensitive to our aesthetic, wallet, and larger vision. In the end, their execution was beyond everything we had imagined! Their team was incredibly supportive at the ceremony itself, doing personal deliveries of corsages, hairpieces, and bouquets. Even when unexpected weather required for some quick rethinking of floral arrangements, they were able to maintain our vision in a way that was conducive to the space. We could not have asked for a kinder, more responsive, and expert team! We recommend Flou(-e)r to anyone who wants an incredibly personal and professional florist.

Erica · Married on 09/04/2016

I went into my first meeting with literally no clue about how to choose the right flowers for my wedding or the names of most flowers. Gregory didn't make me feel dumb and was full of great suggestions. I couldn't have imagined how incredibly PERFECT and gorgeous the flowers would actually be. I was totally distracted during my pictures before the ceremony because I couldn't take my eyes off the unbelievable chuppah. Gregory even made incredible flower crowns for my parents for a traditional Jewish dance. We got compliments all night long. I can't say enough great things!

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

We loved Flou(-e)r! My wedding was formal -- in a modern conference center with Boston skyline views -- but I had a very specific vision of still incorporating a variety of bright floral colors and a mixture of textures to pop against the silver linens and the black tie look of our wedding party. Gregory was able to make this somewhat unusual vision come to life -- and more beautifully than I ever could have imagined! Gregory was a pleasure to work with and was very efficient in our meetings. He was open to suggestions and tweaks to ensure we were 100% happy and stayed within our budget. Everything -- from our bouquets, to our centerpieces, to our chuppah florals -- was absolutely stunning.

Krisri · Married on 08/27/2016

P
    I cannot say enough about Greg & his amazing team. He was wonderful to work with and extremely accommodating. My best friends wedding was a dream come true. As her matron of honor & wedding planner we met with Greg on more than one occasion and he was always quick to respond to my many emails in our 50 day planning time frame. The flowers for the day of the wedding were better than we could have envisioned. The centerpieces & bouquets were beautiful and created a wonderfully romantic feel at the reception. Some of the brides flowers lasted a month!! Thank you Greg for your creative touch and making this Wedding spectacular. We are grateful.

Chase · Married on 08/20/2016

Absolutely amazing. It was a pleasure working with Gregory and his team. From beginning to end, he made sure everything was just right, and with a smile on his face! He was willing to work with the budget we set forth and was very clear and helpful about where we could add or subtract things to get the most for our money. We were planning the whole wedding from across the country, and that didn't hinder Gregory at all. He was happy to call, email, and even dial my husband in when only I was in town for a meeting. He was very professional and was always happy to offer his expert opinion when prompted but also wanted to allow you to design your own perfect day. He kept things stress-free and made sure everything was exactly where it was supposed to be when it was supposed to be there, from centerpieces to bouquets to flowers on the cake. The flowers were beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for more from Gregory and team!