Nunan Florist and Greenhouses, Inc.

Nunan Florist and Greenhouses, Inc.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nunan Florist and Greenhouses, Inc.

Nunan Florist and Greenhouses gives each bride the undivided attention to their wedding flowers they deserve, from the first consultation to the bouquet toss. When you meet with a Nunan’s wedding designer, you will meet with a friendly, creative, and knowledgeable professional who will work with you to make your day picture-perfect with breathtaking floral arrangements. Our designers get to know each couple’s personal style, reflect the season’s sentiment, and incorporate the venue when helping the couples decide on the arrangements that they would like for their wedding. Whether your wedding is classic, modern, rustic, or vintage we will make your wedding beautiful and uniquely yours. Whatever type of service you need, we will help make your vision a reality or design a vision using our artistic talent.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Boston

60 Reviews for Nunan Florist and Greenhouses, Inc.

User Photos
Samples (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Courtney Langlois was an absolute pleasure to work with. She nailed my vision perfectly. I couldn't be happier with her services and Nunan's, just spectacular.

Profile Picture Leah, 11/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I worked with Nunan's for my wedding flowers, and it was perfect from start to finish. Courtney is amazing to work with! She took the vision I had in my head for my bouquet and turned it into a beautiful reality.

She also worked with me on corsages, hair roses and found really cool willow branches for us to use on our ceremony arbor. I would recommend Nunan's for your wedding flowers, you won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I LOVED working with Courtney to create the wedding party floral arrangements for our recent wedding (October 2017). Courtney took my general creative direction for the flowers and found a mix of flowers, gifted by my matron of honor, that she knew her team could find in season and on time for the ceremony. Out of 10 researched florists (including an online DIY company) and 5 that I physically got quotes from, Courtney and the Nunan's Florist team was the best value for the budget, was the most courteous and the most responsive to all of my questions about flower varieties and alternatives (e.g. "Are Japanese anemones in season in Massachusetts?" or "Is it possible to include Combo roses in the bouquet?"). Courtney and the entire Nunan's Florist team, thank you for understanding my notes and translating an idea into reality. I'd happily order from this company for any corporate event in the Greater North Shore area again.

Profile Picture Chimaobi, 10/8/17, 1 Review