Gypsy Rose Florist

Oxford, MA View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Gypsy Rose Florist is a family-owned floral design shop in Oxford, Massachusetts, that provides services for weddings and other events. Owner Joanna is a talented florist with over 25 years of experience in the industry. Throughout her career, she has crafted many beautiful floral arrangements, including custom bouquets, centerpieces, and wedding ceremony flowers. Whatever your stylistic preferences, you can rely on Joanna to create something special for your big day.

Gypsy Rose Florist offers a variety of services, including consultations, venue visits, floral design, delivery, setup, and cleanup. During your initial consultation, you can discuss your ideas and goals with Joanna. She will be happy to create flower arrangements that fit your aesthetic, whether it's vintage glamor, rustic romance, or something in between. A wide range of floral items is available, including aisle decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, petals, corsages, and flower crowns.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kate
    Kate C. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful florals and great collaborator!

Used The Gypsy Rose for our wedding a few weeks ago. We had a specific vision in mind, and Joanna worked with us to create pieces that were even better that we had envisioned. She even went the extra mile - our centerpieces included some wooden lanterns with faux candles, and she had us drop them off with her so she could put everything together. She arranged my bouquet, flowers for our wedding party, some bud vases for our cocktail hour, our reception centerpieces, a floral box for our sweetheart table, and the flowers for our cake. Everything was delivered to and set up at the venue perfectly, and through the whole process she was very communicative and helpful. We live a few states away, and after meeting with Joanna in person I knew we would be in good hands. Highly recommend if you are in central MA looking for a talented, detail oriented and creative florist for your big day!
  • Julie

You Might Also Consider
    Sponsored
    Holmes Shusas Florists

14.2 miles away from Gypsy Rose Florist

Jo B. said"Mom gets all her Christmas greens here, so when we were planning her wedding she knew she wanted her flowers from H-S. We did not have an appointment, just walked in (1 week before wedding) and described what we were looking for -…"read more

in Floral Designers

Jolly Jumpers

Melanie R. said"Once again I used this company for another grad party. They were great with communication (key for me!) and gave us a good price on tent, table and chairs. Would highly recommend them to anyone!"read more

in Party Equipment Rentals

About the Business
    Here at The Gypsy Rose Floral Boutique we offer beautiful and original floral and gift options.
    Whether you are celebrating a birthday, graduation, or anniversary, as an FTD Member Florist
    supported by FTD's rich, century-old heritage of quality and service, we strive to bring the best to y…

Ask the Community
    Ask a question

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Gypsy Rose Florist.

Recommended Reviews
    Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Learn more.

Overall rating

Search reviews
    Julie B.
    Redondo Beach, CA
    9/9/2022
    Joanna at Gypsy Rose rescued me at the very last minute with amazingly beautiful flowers for our table tops and cake. We were unable to locate and hire a florist after attempting to do so over several months. Three days before the wedding, I was referred to Gypsy Rose and they came through for us a BIG WAY. They did exactly what I asked, which is a lot considering they had such short notice. Everything was beautiful and perfect. If you are looking for magnificent flowers, artistic talent, and excellent customer service, call this florist. You can trust that they will make your floral arrangements exactly the way you want them. Thank you, Gypsy Rose!
  • Mirosleidy
    Mirosleidy O. Married on 08/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Joanna is very professional and amazing at what she does!

Joanna is such a pleasure to work with and made sure all my wishes came true! I had scheduled my wedding for March 2020 at a Boston hotel. Joanna worked very closely with me to make sure my ceremony flowers and reception centerpieces would be what I envisioned. Unfortunately, the pandemic hit us in early March and one week prior to our wedding, everything shutdown. It was a devastating time to say the least. I worked with my planner to find a new date later in the summer that worked for all my vendors. Joanna was very responsive during that time. We ultimately decided on an August 2020 date. Our governor in Massachusetts finally allowed weddings again in July (with many restrictions, of course). I was so excited to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel after months of anxiety and emotional stress. Then we found out that the hotel could not host our wedding in August because they were still closed and not hosting events until further notice. I refused to postpone again so I changed the venue a month before the wedding date. My husband and I rented a private yacht and reached out to the vendors to make sure they were still on board. Joanna was very supportive during this time. She reached out to me with questions to make sure our original plan would still work. The one thing I really wanted for my ceremony was an arch/arbor. She was a bit concerned with having the metal frame fall over with the wind, but she knew how important this was to me and was able to get creative and make it work. The arch was beyond beautiful! She also made my bouquet exactly as I pictured it. Absolutely gorgeous!

Initially, Joanna was supposed to go up to my suite at the hotel to drop off the bouquet, then just go right down to the ceremony room to setup everything onsite, dismantle the arch once the ceremony ended, and leave right after. However, being on the yacht, now she had to drop off the bouquet at the hotel where I was staying a few blocks away from the dock, go to the dock to setup on the boat, and then stay on until it went back to the dock to drop her off after the ceremony. It was a little more complicated and required more work, but she was completely fine with this and didn’t give me a hard time. I was so appreciative to have Joanna be so understanding and accommodating!

I would not hesitate to hire Joanna again. She is very easy to work with, very friendly, professional, and reliable.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Gina Marie Design
5.0 out of 5 rating , 14 Reviews
· Wedding Invitations

250 Main Street Oxford, MA, 01540
7742872085
Location of (Gypsy Rose Florist)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding