TravelZeeky Reviews

12 | West Hollywood, CA

12 Reviews for TravelZeeky

Brianna · Married on 07/19/2017

We used TravelZeeky for my bachelorette party and they made the trip so easy for us from start to finish! The gentlemen of TravelZeeky took care of everything we needed and made planning our trip with a large group completely flawless! We were able to enjoy the trip instead of worrying about schedules and planning.

I'd highly recommend using them for any bachelor/bachelorette party needs. They were wonderful and we'll definitely be using them again!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Talya · Married on 07/02/2017

GO WITH TRAZELZEEKY!!! TravelZeeky (Jeremy) is kind, accommodating, patient, available, SKILLED, knowledgable and communicative. He goes above and beyond to find you the perfect accommodations for your event. He even told me what to look out for in the fine prints and what special variances to consider when making final decisions on accommodation contracts. TravelZeeky looked out for our best interests and didn't stop until we were completely satisfied with the outcome. THANK YOU TRAVELZEEKY!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

evan · Married on 03/04/2017

The team at TravelZeeky were awesome to work with. They helped me plan my bachelor party of 20 guys to Cabo. We got discounted group flights, two massive mansions in Pedregal, car service, and they set us up with great contacts while in Mexico. Also I loved using them for our wedding block. We had a destination wedding and they helped negotiate all of the hotel blocks and the best part is they didn't even charge me for it. I will be calling them for my companies corporate retreat.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

TravelZeeky was so wonderful with helping me book a block of rooms for my wedding guests. When they finished working their magic our contract stated that we were not obligated for any extra rooms not picked up by guests and got us some free rooms. They also helped me book rooms for my bachelorette in Vegas, they got us amazing rooms for a discounted rate. I highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 03/29/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't recommend TravelZeeky more highly. The staff was incredibly prompt, very friendly, and best of all, genuine in making your experience the best it can be. I can't wait to use the TZ team again.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Zach, Jeremy and team are awesome. Planned on bachelor party with them and had them help with mine. Couldn't have been better! Awesome deals and great help getting us tables at the clubs. Recommend TravelZeeky to everyone

Sent on 08/27/2016

Mitchell · Married on 09/15/2016

TravelZeeky handles everything you need!

Sent on 09/25/2016

The creative professionals at Travelzeeky presented us with a weekend celebrstion that completely exceeded any and all expectations.
    Every detail that was promised was delivered seamlessly and there were many details.

I couldn't be happier and would recommend Travelzeeky to everyone.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/21/2016

The team at TravelZeeky was like working with a team of mind readers, seriously. I am not exactly sure how they did it - it almost felt like every time I turned around with a question, they would already be standing there with an answer. Not only were they SUPREMELY helpful but they were incredibly patient and easy to work with. I can think of too many times that a travel or event planning experience left me with soaring adrenaline (from refraining to strangle a 'customer care' rep or leaning across a desk to terrify an innocent reception person). I left the weekend with a SMILE...I'm still amazed.

Of course there are always unforeseen obstacles with any trip and TravelZeeky was right there with me making sure it all worked out. I recommend them to everyone - that means you too!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Chadwick · Married on 08/14/2016

Best Bachelor party I have ever been on. Cabo! Mexico! Planned with incredible precision and just an all our blast!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Tara · Married on 08/10/2016

Travel Zeeky made my Bachelorette weekend unforgettable! Jeremy was so helpful and easy to work with! I will definitely use them again !!!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/24/2015

If you're looking for 5 star service and the absolute time of your life before you get hitched, you have to book with TravelZeeky! They were so helpful and made our trip flawless and fabulous!

Sent on 08/29/2016