Los Angeles, CA 90025 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Gozette Bespoke Travel

Gozette Bespoke Travel creates customized honeymoons, bachelorette and bachelor getaways for the worlds most discerning couples.
Simply tell us your dreams, and we'll do the rest.

Follow Gozette Bespoke Travel on

Logo4Facebook2

1 Reviews for Gozette Bespoke Travel

• Starr

Starr · Married on 05/17/2014

I absolutely adore Antoi and Gozette travel! My husband and I wanted to plan our dream European honeymoon but, we were worried about getting scammed on hotel rooms or excursions so, I went on Yelp and found Gozette. Right after our first meeting I knew we were in good hands with Antoi. She asked me a million questions about how I wanted our honeymoon to be and took notes and then she basically delivered the perfect honeymoon package. We spent 8 days in Greece and 8 days in Italy and she arranged everything from the hotels to the airport taxi's and our excursions. Right before the trip she sent a huge box with all our itinteraries and travel guides so we didn't have to spend money on that kind of stuff. Beyond that in each city we arrived in we had someone available to us for anything we could possibly need. In Mykonos we wanted to rent a car so they sent a car agency to our hotel to deliver our car and then picked it up when we were done. My husband got his passport stolen in Rome and as soon as I emailed her about what to do she was in contact with me to give me phone numbers and addresses of the consulate. She also helped my husband plan a amazing bachelor party in Vegas and got him a suite at the Aria that he didn't even think was possible on his budget. I HIGHLY recommend Antoi, she is professional and courteous but also has a knack for knowing exactly what you want from a vacation. She worked within our budget and delivered us the perfect honeymoon!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Gozette Bespoke Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Mexico
    Middle East
    Pacific Islands
    South America
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

• Los Angeles, 90025 See on map
    Location of (Gozette Bespoke Travel)