Luxe Island Concierge Travel

5161 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Luxe Island Concierge Travel

Luxe Island Concierge Travel is a travel agency based in North Hollywood, California. This boutique agency specializes in coordinating luxury romance trips including destination elopements and honeymoons. Owner Yolanda Josey expertly curates once-in-a-lifetime experiences to some of the world’s most beautiful tropical paradises.

Luxe Island Concierge Travel specializes in organizing barefoot luxury experiences to the Islands of Tahiti, Fiji, Maldives, and Richard Branson's Virgin Limited Edition locations. Couples can celebrate their honeymoon at an all-inclusive resort with on-site event staff or book a relaxing "LuxeyMoon" on the beach. Yolanda provides support throughout the planning process and trip to ensure everything is executed seamlessly. In addition to coordinating honeymoons and destination elopements, she can recommend and/or schedule excursions and activities, including dining and spa services. Soon-to-be newlyweds who work with this travel concierge can avail of a complimentary consultation to discuss their vision for their experience of a lifetime.

• Black-owned

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 8 Videos

3 Reviews for Luxe Island Concierge Travel

Linda M. · Getting married on 08/05/2021

Feeling like a celebrity!

Yolanda pays attention to detail. She listens to your preferences, and makes them happen.

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/06/2020

Very professional

My wife and I wanted to try something new this year. We wanted to raise our game in luxury and was apprehensive about using a travel service. Yolanda did not disappoint. She understood our need for more adult amenities and SHE chose Virgin Voyages for us. We had no idea Richard Branson had a cruise line and she booked us in one of their top suites. We are excited about this new experience next year! This is the 1st time we used a planner and we do not regret it. I didn’t have to worry about the things I usually do. We have referred many to her!”

Sent on 05/04/2021

Luxe Island Concierge Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Asia
    Caribbean
    Hawaii
    Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance

Team of Luxe Island Concierge Travel

Yolanda Josey

Yolanda Josey

Owner, Concierge

With over 30 years in client services in the restaurant, club, casino, and publishing industries, I am a self-subscribed "caretaker." I ensure that clients have what they need to feel special and comfortable. I've traveled from the Caribbean to Europe to Canada to Mexico. Learning another culture and environment brings such a gratefulness and appreciativeness of their kindness. You are just never the same. Assistng newlyweds to their ultimate "LuxeyMoon" in the Islands of Tahiti, Maldives, Fiji and beyond brings an excitement to me as I pass on that vibe to you. I look forward to assisting vibrant and diverse couples like you! Your worry becomes my baby!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 5161 Lankershim Blvd. North Hollywood, CA, 91601 See on map
    Location of (Luxe Island Concierge Travel)
  • 5161 Lankershim Blvd. North Hollywood, CA, 91601 See on map
    Location of (Luxe Island Concierge Travel)