Marchette Travel

Glendale, CA View map Visit website

Based in Glendale, California, Marchette Travel is a travel agency that specializes in destination weddings. This company is owned and operated by Jeannine, who works to create a stress-free experience for newlyweds-to-be. Whether you're hosting a destination wedding or looking to organize the honeymoon of your dreams, Jeannine will be with you every step of the day.
Marchette Travel offers a multitude of experience in the travel industry. They can assist with legal matters such as paperwork and visas and can liaise with embassies and local departments to ensure a smooth process. This team can also take care of logistical matters for your nuptials, organizing aspects such as venues, staff, food, and catering. From honeymoons on a luxury cruise to beach weddings in Mexico, Jeannine will take your dream and make it a reality.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Australia / New Zealand
Caribbean
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Team

Jeannine  Marchette
Jeannine Marchette
Owner

Hello, and welcome! My name is Jeannine, and I am passionate about turning your destination wedding dreams into reality. I tailor travel packages to your unique personality and interests. I take care of all the details and logistics for you and your guests to ensure you have a beautiful wedding and romantic honeymoon. I believe everyone deserves their dream wedding, and my goal is to make it easier for you. While not working on your dream wedding I enjoy spending time with my 3 children and currently using my expertise to help plan the wedding of my oldest.

1140 N Columbus Ave Glendale, CA, 91202
Location of (Marchette Travel)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding