P.O. Box 354, Yucaipa, CA 92399 Map · Phone number

About Carefree Romantic Vacations

My passion is simple:

To give couples the exotic, adventurous or relaxing trip of a lifetime that brings them closer together and enriches their lives...without the stress or worry of planning.

My husband introduced me to travel on our own honeymoon, and I’ve been smitten ever since! I have been married 31 years and travel is part of the glue that holds my husband and me together. It provides us that time to reconnect, without all of life’s distractions.

We’ve traveled to all seven continents (literally!) and have visited all 16 Sandals Resorts. I’m obsessed with learning about -- and visiting -- the newest luxury travel destinations around the world.

I believe that travel enriches your lives and draws you together as a couple. I’m dedicated to planning once-in-a-lifetime trips that are truly priceless, and I'll go to ridiculous lengths to make that happen for you.

Quotes from my happy couples.....

• “Our honeymoon was relaxing, action-packed, and amazing all at once.”
  • “the BEST travel agent in the UNIVERSE!!!!”
  • “the most carefree and romantic vacation that we have ever had…”
  • “the itinerary was exactly what I wanted…”
  • "The extra mile you go isn't extra at all; it's where you always go."
Follow Carefree Romantic Vacations on

more enjoyable kendall patrick
6c0287b2719681ba Fez 400x400
extra special jeff jilian
special treatment becky mike2
homebanner1coupleocea
cherished memories briana harrison
Carefree Romantic Vacations
magical destination wedding katie kevin
best of the knot honeymoon specialist 01

Carefree Romantic Vacations 6
Carefree Romantic Vacations 7
  • Joanie

Joanie Baumgardner · Married on 03/30/2019

So grateful we used Sheila!

Honestly- you have so much to do with the wedding process, leaving the planning of the honeymoon to sheila is the best decision I made! We wouldn't have been able to do such a bucket list trip without her help- we went to tahiti! She arranged absolutely everything from the flights, to the excursions, to the transfers! It felt like such a luxury to show up to the airport and have a guy with a sign and our name on it! she made the whole process so easy and streamlined- I highly recommend using sheila!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 11/11/2018

Great Experience and Amazing Honeymoon!

We really enjoyed working with Sheila to plan our honeymoon at sandals in St. Lucia. I met her at a bridal show and could immediately tell she definitely knew her stuff, especially on sandals. Not only did she suggest which resort would best be best for us, but she was also able to work out a combo of two rooms so we could get what we wanted at the price we wanted, and she also was able to find a better price than I was finding online. On top of that she got us some extra perks like a spa credit which was amazing. Everything was great and we felt very prepared for our travels and had an absolute blast on the trip. We would definitely work with Sheila again and recommend her to others.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Tyler Kimbriel · Married on 11/03/2018

Only Travel Agent I Will Use

Sheila Cannon greatly helped us through every question and idea we had while planning our honeymoon. She was incredibly insightful with our Sandals resort since she has personally been to each one, along with providing us with details to the best excursions available. Already booked our next trip through her and will continue to do so!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Carefree Romantic Vacations's reply:

Thanks so much, Tyler! I was an honor to help make your honeymoon well planned, so that you and Maureen could enjoy it to the fullest!

Carefree Romantic Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• P.O. Box 354 Yucaipa, 92399 See on map
    9092551410 (Other Phone Number)