711 west 17th st #h1, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number

About Fiji Vacations

Fiji Vacations was founded PURELY on our love and passion for the Fiji Islands.

We are a family owned and operated business selling and planning trips to Fiji since our inception in 1985.

Fiji Vacations is the leading wholesaler from North America selling packages to the Fiji Islands. We branched out in 1997 to focus on the Honeymoon market and really dive into those luxury resorts we had fallen in love with over the years of travel to beautiful Fiji.

TOP REASONS TO PLAN YOUR TRIP OR HONEYMOON WITH FIJI VACATIONS:

We are located in Costa Mesa, CA so please feel free to call or email us! We would love to help you! 800-927-1923 or info@fijivacations.com

We take the STRESS out of planning! Let us handle all the details of your trip. We are very good at them! All you need to do is pack your bags!

We are BBB rated A+ and have been in business since 1989

Every detail is 100% CUSTOMIZED.

Best Rates Guaranteed.

IMMEDIATE RESPONSE

We are FIJI EXPERTS and proud of it! All of our staff have been traveling to Fiji for years! Each of our staff have stayed at nearly EVERY resort we sell! Fiji is our business and we sell EXCLUSIVELY Fiji and nobody knows the destination better than us! Since we have stayed at every resort we can answer and question you throw at us!

We PLAN destination Weddings really well~ Heck, Melissa Pomeroy, our owner had her wedding in Fiji October 2010 with 130 guests from the USA… so we truly specialize in all the details that come with wedding planning and logistics! We have planned wedding from just the couple in an intimate setting on the beach to Tony Hawks wedding for 200 people… Weddings are our specialty, so let us help you with yours!

If you would like assistance planning your getaway, honeymoon, family trip to Fiji please call us at 800-927-1923 or send in a request via our website. Please do remember we are here to help you plan "Your trip of a lifetime”!

Vinaka Vaka Levu, (thank you very much)

Melissa Pomeroy

twilightdinin
fpz201012028148 49 52 53 55 5
fpz20101203mg002

12 Reviews for Fiji Vacations

My husband and I have recently returned from our honeymoon in Fiji at Yasawa Resort, which was better than imagined (id read some reviews and became nervous about Bugs). Melissa Pomeroy from Fiji Vacations could not have made the process any easier! Melissa possessed a great deal of patience, personal knowledge and expertise. She took the time to explain the differences in all of the various resort options we were considering and provided quotes specific to our interests. From the white glove service we received upon arrival into Fiji, the upscale service at the resort to the unbelievable private beach picnics, I give a large amount of credit to Melissa for making it possible. All the details were dovetailed and honestly not much could have improved the experience, It was a honeymoon we will cherish together forever! Thank you so much for making this experience unforgettable!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Matt · Married on 09/29/2013

Excellent customer service! Melissa took the time to answer all of our questions and went to great lengths to ensure our Fiji vacation would be a memorable one.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Fiji Vacations's reply:

Hi Lisa and Matt,
    Firstly I am devastated to hear about this for the first time. I personally called the resort prior to your arrival and they assured all was set for your stay. I received the email from you when you arrived about the front desk mixup. I immediately called the owner and she assured me that it was handled and you were all set. Would you mind speaking to me over the phone about the details that were unacceptable at the resort and let me see what I can get done to make this right for you. It is my goal that all clients end in a place of utter happiness. I hope that we can connect tomorrow!

Liz · Married on 09/28/2013

We wanted to go to Fiji for our 2013 honeymoon. We had never before gone through a travel agency for holiday plans, but thought since this was our honeymoon and we wanted the best value for our money....we'd try an agency.

We found Fiji Vacations online, and were pleasantly surprised by the level of knowledge Melissa had with the majority of resorts that we had been looking into. It was great to know that Melissa and her team have been to the resorts personally to determine the overall appeal for different styles of vacations.

The fact that we were states away from their office location had no bearing on the level of service and support we received. Melissa answered calls, replied to emails, and responded to voicemails in a timely (and friendly) fashion, and always had informative/helpful/insightful responses.

Overall, Melissa was an absolute joy to work with.
    I have already recommended using Fiji Vacations (and Melissa specifically) to a friend getting married soon. I will continue to recommend them, and plan to arrange travel in the future.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Fiji Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance