Dream Vacations

Rancho Santa Margarita, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 2

About Dream Vacations

Whether it is a destination wedding, cruise, or romantic trip, our romance specialists are ready to assist. We will walk you through the entire process, with a one-on-one personal experience so that you get everything you need.

**About US**

Franchise Owners - Wendy and WIlliam Montebello

We were married on a Carnival Cruise in 2011. Guests said it was fun, unique, and different! We loved the cost and the stress of very little planning. We learned so much planning our wedding we wanted to help future couples and made this part of our travel expertise.

We hvae been on over 50 cruises and we have traveled to over 40 All Inclusives in Mexcio, Jamaica, and the Dominican Republic. This year we have traveled on a cruise with Oprah, a river cruise in Europe on the Danube, and soon to the christening of the new Norwegian Encore. We simply enjoy what we do and look forward to making your wedding or honeymoon as amazing as ours was in 2011. Thank you for reading this and we look forward to chatting with you. .

**Pricing**

How do you get paid? We get this question a lot. Typically the hotels, cruises, or resorts pay us. We do have a few fees that are for certain situaions. We love to be transparent with our clients. Our goal is to get you the best value always.

Weddings- $200 Planning Fee

Honeymoons - $100 Planning Fee for Custom Europe Vacations (Tour or Cruise Free)

Airfare - 10% Service Charge ( we typically have cheaper air then you see online)

Cruises- No fee

Hotels- No Fee

All Inclusives - No Fee

Service Offered
We find the best exclusive perks and deals possible, for trips all over the world. From Alaska, Hawaii and other parts of North America, all the way to Asia, Australia, and more, the options are endless. Dream Vacations offers travel insurance and emergency assistance as well, so that your trip is fully covered. We offer travel services for trips of all kinds, including:

• Cruises
  • Family trips
  • Honeymoons
  • Romantic trips
  • Destination weddings
  • Group travel
  • Luxury trips

So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today.

Wendy & Bill

rkgnv wed beachwedding 1a 1024x682 51 384087 1561783680

• Videos 3

7 Reviews for Dream Vacations

Hayli · Married on 06/27/2015

Heather Sullivan was a wonderful travel agent! She stayed in our budget, made things so easy, and had great customer service! I had an amazing honeymoon within my budget and Heather planned it all! The cruise was perfect for a honeymoon!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 01/03/2015

I was fortunate enough to come across Wendy on her website when we started planning our cruise wedding. My husband and I had never cruised before and decided to plan a fun-filled week that our guests would remember. From the very beginning Wendy surpassed my expectations of a travel agent. She helped coordinate travel, hotel, and cruises for all 20 of our guests along with being an invaluable resource for planning my wedding as she is a past cruise bride herself. When I had issues with my wedding, instead of calling the cruise wedding department and talking to someone that didn't know me, I was able to talk to Wendy and get my questions and issues resolved. Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful because there are so many unknowns involved, Wendy put my mind at ease and helped create a stress-free wedding experience. We can't thank you enough, Wendy!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Dream Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Dream Vacations 1
    $100 Carnival Gift Card

Book any 7 Night Carnival Cruise by September 30th and receive a $100 Carnival Gift Card as a Wedding Gift from us!

• Dream Vacations 2
    Book 8 Cruise Cabins and Upgrade your Bouquet!

Book 8 cabins on any cruise line and get $200 towards your bouquet. Please give coupon code at time of booking. This offer is not combinable with any other offers. Coupon has no monetary value. Code:Flowers19DV

• Rancho Santa Margarita Rancho Santa Margarita, California, 92688 See on map
    949-899-6797 (Phone number)
    9496818092 (Other Phone Number)
    9496818092 (Fax Number)