Dream Vacations

Rancho Santa Margarita, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Dream Vacations

Dream Vacations is a travel agency in Rancho Santa margarita, California. This agency will help give you the wedding experience you deserve. Whether it is a destination wedding, cruise, or romantic trip, the romance specialists are ready to assist. They will walk you through the entire process, with a one-on-one personal experience so that you get everything you need.

Service Offered
Dream Vacations gives couples the perfect wedding experience at the best value possible. They find the best exclusive perks and deals possible, for trips all over the world. From Alaska, Hawaii and other parts of North America, all the way to Asia, Australia, and more, the options are endless. Dream Vacations offers travel insurance and emergency assistance as well, so that your trip is fully covered. They offer travel services for trips of all kinds, including:

• Cruises

Poolside

• Videos 5

6 Reviews for Dream Vacations

Connie · Married on 06/03/2018

Wendy did an amazing job helping me plan a honeymoon! Everything was amazing and went smoothly!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Hayli · Married on 06/27/2015

Heather Sullivan was a wonderful travel agent! She stayed in our budget, made things so easy, and had great customer service! I had an amazing honeymoon within my budget and Heather planned it all! The cruise was perfect for a honeymoon!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 01/03/2015

I was fortunate enough to come across Wendy on her website when we started planning our cruise wedding. My husband and I had never cruised before and decided to plan a fun-filled week that our guests would remember. From the very beginning Wendy surpassed my expectations of a travel agent. She helped coordinate travel, hotel, and cruises for all 20 of our guests along with being an invaluable resource for planning my wedding as she is a past cruise bride herself. When I had issues with my wedding, instead of calling the cruise wedding department and talking to someone that didn't know me, I was able to talk to Wendy and get my questions and issues resolved. Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful because there are so many unknowns involved, Wendy put my mind at ease and helped create a stress-free wedding experience. We can't thank you enough, Wendy!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Dream Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dream Vacations 1
    Our Wedding Gift to You
    Receive up to $200 towards your honeymoon or destination wedding with 6 rooms or higher!

• Rancho Santa Margarita Rancho Santa Margarita, California, 92688 See on map
    9496818092 (Other Phone Number)
    9496818092 (Fax Number)