Tahiti.com

Santa Ana, CA View map

Up to 250 guests

Your unforgettable Tahiti honeymoon or wedding begins with us.

At Tahiti.com we believe everyone should visit Tahiti at least once in their lifetime. And we're here to help you get there! Our goal at Tahiti.com is to make sure your Tahiti honeymoon is an unforgettable experience. Since this starts with being well informed, we strive to bring you the most accurate and up-to-date information about the islands, including Bora Bora, Moorea, Taha'a and Rangiroa. Our mission is to serve as the link between Tahiti and the rest of the world. Our team is based in the United States but we provide complete travel services and incredible value to our clients worldwide, meaning we're happy to serve anyone and everyone from North and South America to Europe, Asia, Australia, Oceania, and Africa. Wherever you are, imagine us as your passport to Tahiti.

Let us create a customized honeymoon quote tailored just for you.
Visit us at: Tahiti.com or call 1-866-584-2336.

Ask us about Destination Weddings in the Islands of Tahiti!

Tahiti - Moorea - Bora Bora - Huahine - Taha'a - Raiatea - Tetiaroa - Rangiroa - Tikehau - Fakarava
The Marquesas Islands - The Austral Islands

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Pacific Islands

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$750

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Event Planning

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner
Event Rentals
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Danielle Married on 03/19/2022

Bora Bora Honeymoon

I worked with Lisa to plan my dream honeymoon and it couldn’t have gone better. Lisa sent me a customized itinerary for ten days in Tahiti (Bora Bora and Moorea) based on the activities and hotels we requested. I was nervous of something going wrong because we had a packed itinerary but every single thing was amazing and we had zero problems with our bookings. Lisa even walked us through the COVID travel requirements and covered every detail. It saved me so much time using this travel service rather than planning my honeymoon and wedding at the same time. I highly recommended Lisa at Tahiti.com!
    Stephanie D. Married on 03/15/2022

Honeymoon in Bora Bora!

Lisa helped us from start to finish plan our honeymoon. It was better than we could have every imagined. Lisa was very helpful, and quick to respond to any questions I had. When using this company we got so many perks added to our package that we didn’t even know about. Everything went so smooth. Thanks Lisa for making our honeymoon dream come to life!
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Married on 10/09/2021

Best honeymoon ever

When my husband and I began exploring going to Tahiti for our honeymoon, we came across tahiti.com and knew right away we wanted to book through this website. We had never used a travel agent/website before but after looking through the website and tons of reviews, we found several different honeymoon packages that intrigued us. We ended up going with the Island Elegance Honeymoon where we stayed in Moorea for 5 nights and Bora Bora for another 5 nights after that. What's nice is we also had a ton of add ons/excursions already included in this package and we were also able to add on other services that we wanted to do to build our itinerary. From the beginning, I began working with Amalia and worked with her throughout the entire booking process. Amalia was extremely responsive and professional. She helped create an itinerary customized for us and was super helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. The trip was all in all the best time of mine and my husband's life and it still doesn't feel real that we actually went (it genuinely feels like a dream when you're there!). If you are interested in going to Tahiti, I can't recommend Tahiti.com or Amalia enough. Contact them today to book the trip of a lifetime!
  • illustration stars