Tahiti.com Reviews

Tahiti.com 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfection!

We decided to start with tahiti.com to see what kind of packages were available in our price range. Of course, anything in the French Polynesian countries is going to be expensive. We worked with Candance who was absolutely amazing! She offered us a few different packages and included everything from our dinner plans to excursions. We had THE MOST AMAZING honeymoon. Even while we were away, we decided to cancel an excursion and Candance was readily available to assist us with cancelling and getting a refund. This company is definitely professional and easy to work with. I would absolutely book another trip with them! Trust me -you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Lauren · Married on 03/27/2019

10 year Anniversary trip to Moorea

Nate with Tahiti.com planned a truly unforgettable anniversary trip for us! Every detail was perfect and so organized! The island of Moorea was everything I dreamed it would be! Dream, plan, and save because this kind of trip is worth it all and allow Nate to make the planning process a breeze!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Tahiti.com 12
  • Shivana

Shivana · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful and easy honeymoon

We had an amazing honeymoon thanks to Tahiti.com. I did a lot of research in attempting to book the trip myself but the packages offered by Tahiti.com were by far the best option. It was not only the ease of having our meals and activities booked ahead of time, but the smaller details added so much more to make our honeymoon special! Everything went so smoothly and was organized, making the trip so easy for us. We are so thankful for such a memorable experience.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Cyni · Married on 02/09/2019

We booked our weddingmoon through tahiti.com and Rachel was the one who set everything up for us. I was very hesitant at first to book with a website and not a physical travel agency but I'm so glad we did.

Rachel and I exchanged quite a lot of emails to determine the best resort and ceremony package for the wedding and honeymoon. I cannot even put into words how perfect everything was. Tahiti.com has traveling figured out! We had a VIP escort through customs in Tahiti, a personal concierge when we arrived to be our contact while we were there, and all of our flights lined up perfectly. On the way back, we had a 2 hour layover in Tahiti, but Rachel made sure we had access to the business lounge for our comfort.

I did so much research on travel agencies and package deals, and tahiti.com really had the best bang for the buck. The packages that we selected took advantage of the resort's deals (breakfast and dinner included with a 5 night stay), tahiti.com at the time was also offering free gifts with the wedding package.

If you're unsure of where to go or what to do, I highly recommend reaching out to them. Rachel was so easy to work with, and she made sure we had everything we were going to need or want, even if we weren't sure. She even reached out to a tattoo shop at our request to see if we could make an appointment!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 01/05/2019

Honeymoon Experience

When my husband and I were looking for a place to go on our honeymoon, we found Tahiti.com! Now, at first, we were a little nervous and wasn't sure if the website was real or not. We did a whole bunch of research on them before contacting an agent. Once we were comfortable, we spoke with Amalia and she found us exactly what we were looking for. Needless to say, my husband and I were very impressed with everything Amalia did for us. We were supposed to stay at Intercontinental Moorea however there was renovations going on there during our time and they upgraded our room and our trip for free at a Hilton Hotel. We were in an overwater bungalow (which I encourage everyone to do at least once in their life). Tahiti.com kept things stress-free on our end and Amalia did everything else. We even had a few changes while we were there and Amalia took care of everything. We also had someone in Tahiti that was there in case we needed them for anything. Amazing company with an amazing agent Amalia!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Robin · Married on 06/30/2018

Tahiti.com was such a pleasant surprise. My wife and I just took our honeymoon with nearly everything booked through the site. It was great, Nate Ricketts helped us every step of the way with information about each stop, detailed information about flights, hotels and day trips. We stayed on Moorea, Huahine and Bora Bora. Each island was a bit different and great in its own distinct way. We went on a snorkel adventure on each island, all booked with Nate through Tahiti.com. Every one was an amazing experience! Our tour guides were fun and knowledgable, going above and beyond to make our experience unique. We stayed at the Intercontinental in Moorea, Maitai Lapita in Huahine and Sofitel Private Island in Bora Bora, each spot was unique and totally lived up to expectations. As I mentioned, Nate helped us with everything. Our flights, hotels and several trips were booked through the site, but really great part was not having to worry about transfers. They scheduled for us to be picked up from the airport and every step of the way until we were heading back to the airport in Tahiti two weeks later. Such a great experience. If you're considering a place to help you book a trip to Tahiti, do it through Nate and Tahiti.com, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Tahiti.com 13
    Tahiti.com 14
    Tahiti.com 15

Rachel · event on 01/11/2018

Amalia at tahiti.com helped us have our dream honeymoon! I've never used a travel agent before, but it this case I'm so grateful we did!
    Everything Amalia arranged for us worked out perfectly - or even better than promised. We stayed on three islands, and it took all the travel stress away to have someone waiting for us to pick us up and whisk us away to our next transfer or hotel. We got lovely honeymoon perks frome the hotels, like flower crowns on our arrival and a bottle of champagne in our rooms, but Amalia also added special perks just from Tahiti.com, that were great. The best one was a fancy, three course dinner in the privacy of our overwater bungalow porch, with a private server and a flower extravaganza. It was so special!

Amalia is lovely, and was also wonderful to work with during the planning stage. She was very patient since we asked her to give us a lot of different itinerary options and kept changing our minds. She was also very responsive and quick to get back to me with answers to my questions.

We got the perfect honeymoon of our dreams, and I would highly recommend Tahiti.com and Amalia!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Nikki · event on 01/01/2018

Nate Ricketts at Tahiti.com helped us plan our honeymoon and he did an amazing job! He answered my many questions leading up to the trip and custom-designed an itinerary to our liking. The honeymoon went off without a hitch and was romantic, exotic, and exciting - everything you would want in an expertly planned trip. Thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2018
  • Christy

Christy · event on 11/08/2017

I worked with Candice at Tahiti.com to book our honeymoon to Moorea and Bora Bora. She was so easy to work with and responded to my emails in a timely manner. The entire planning process was so exciting and she really worked with me to get exactly what it is that my husband and I wanted for our honeymoon. We had originally planned on going right after our wedding in May, however we waited a bit too long to book and the hotels we wanted to stay at were fully booked. She quickly looked into other options and we were able to work out going in November which was even better as prices were lower and we got to stay everywhere we wanted and within our budget, which was very important to us. While in Moorea and Bora Bora, all of our transportation was arranged which made traveling so much easier, we didn't have to worry about anything except having our vouchers that Tahiti.com sent to us. If we go back to Tahiti, we will absolutely book through Tahiti.com.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Alex · Married on 11/03/2017

My husband and I used tahiti.com and Candice Webster for our anniversary trip to Mo’orea and Bora-Bora. We couldn’t be happier with our trip!! We had an amazing time, and everything went off without a hitch. Candice was great about answering all my questions promptly and professionally. I can’t recommend tahiti.com and Candice more strongly!! You’ll be in great hands and have an incredible trip!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Allison · Married on 10/13/2017

We worked with Amalia Gudino to book the majority of our Bora Bora / Moorea honeymoon and she saved us so much time, money, and headaches that we would highly recommend this booking service and her help to anyone who would ask. Amalia created several iterations of our itinerary based on our preferences and saved us so much money with bundling in hotel transfers, tours, and breakfasts / a few dinners at our hotels. She could really customize whatever we were looking for, and it was SO easy to have our transportation to and from airports, and within the islands, completely taken care of by Tahiti.com. This was such a great experience and made our honeymoon such a dream vacation. Thank you Amalia!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Paula · Married on 10/01/2017

We had a fantastic experience using Tahiti.com for our honeymoon vacation. Amalia Gudino was our travel agent that booked the perfect itinerary for us. She was always so patient when I was making quite a few changes to the package, but she really seemed genuinely eager to make sure we got it just right. They were able to help us stay within our budget as well as adding any excursion and other activities you'd like. On our trip, we had everything go smoothly with the transfers and excursions booked, and always felt safe knowing they are trusted companies that work with Tahiti.com. It really was so convenient to book through them and we will definitely always use them when traveling to Tahiti again! (Hopefully soon!)

Sent on 11/07/2017

Elena · Married on 08/26/2017

Just wanted to thank Tahiti.com and in particularly Nate Ricketts for organising our unforgettable honeymoon in French Polynesia! I am very happy that we have organised the trip with them. Everything was very smooth and effortless for us during the trip. And it all was just unforgettable! We enjoyed it very much. French Polynesia is a real paradise, although expensive, but definitely worth it. I even regretted a bit that we did not go with the overwater bungalow in Moorea, because I did not expect at all such a beautifully sea life everywhere there. We became real snorkelling fans at the end :) We also enjoyed Tahaa resort a lot. After perfect Bora Bora and St Regis, we did not expect anything better, but Tahaa really impressed by it's authenticity and coziness. So, Mauru' uru from us both!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Cristina · Married on 08/12/2017

Nate is magnificent! We connected 10 months prior to the honeymoon and I cannot thank him enough. My husband and I had an unforgettable time in Bora Bora. We booked excursions with the flight and hotel and it saved us a ton of time. The vouchers we received were everything! All we had to do was hand over the voucher to whatever we had pre-planned and we were ready to go. From the minute we landed in PPT to BOB, it was a breeze. The people are so friendly! We stayed at the IC Le Moana and it was convenient cause there were shuttles that took you to restaurants and into the village. Best trip that was planned by far. Thanks Nate and Tahitidotcom!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Renee · Married on 08/05/2017

I will be completely honest. I was so afraid of scammers, However this was the best experience ever. I didn't have to plan anything and we tried a regular travel agent 1st not a specialist we saved so much more money and just the knowledge alone was worth it. We went on jet ski's, atv's, catamaran boat with photo shoot on different little islands and locations, fed the sting ray's swam w/sharks when snorkeling. The food and over water bungalows were breathtaking. I feel staying on one island is relaxing we stayed in Moorea and loved it. Nate was our specialist and he was so helpful, nice and amazing. I highly recommend him & this vacation to all. My advise when flying in get food right away before checking in because everything closes early and you may want to sleep after your flight and you'll miss the time to order. Also, we went during Easter so the holiday's the town is closed to buy souvenirs, however you can buy at the airport late.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Renee · event on 08/01/2017

Our honeymoon was absolutely incredible thanks to Tahiti.com!!! We felt so at ease with how smoothly everything went, from transfers, to hotels, to activities. Having everything pre-paid was so care-free and using the vouchers was very easy! We felt so welcomed everywhere we went.

Our travel agent, Jaclyn, did an incredible job helping us select and schedule activities, at the best places, with the best prices. She was so easy to talk to, and super accommodating. She really listened to what we wanted out of our honeymoon, and perfectly scheduled our activities so that we also had time each day to relax and just enjoy the beauty of the islands. We truly had the most amazing time and can't thank Jaclyn and Tahiti.com enough for helping make that possible!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2017

Candice was such a pleasure to work with. She made booking a 2 week honeymoon a breeze. She was able to coordinate the travel between all the ferries, planes and hotels; all which went seamlessly. She was also able to get us discounts at the resorts. For excursions, I gave Candice a list of all the ones I wanted to do, and she was able to build a detailed literary based on the dates and times the excursions were available. I would highly recommend this travel agency for anyone traveling to French Polynesia.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Tara · event on 06/22/2017

My husband and I used Tahiti.com to book our honeymoon to the French Polynesian. We went to Morea, Bora Bora, and Taha'a for 10 nights. We worked with Jaclyn Benson from Tahiti.com and she was absolutely wonderful!! She personalized a honeymoon package for us that included so many wonderful events like a private canoe breakfast to our bungalow, a couple's massage, a private dinner under the stars, an all day Lagoon cruise with lunch on a beach, and honeymoon gifts and surprises at each of the islands. She even included access to the business lounge at the airport when we were leaving for 3 hours of free food and drinks. Jaclyn gave us awesome recommendations and answered all of our questions. Half way through the honeymoon, I needed a quick response about an event from Jaclyn so I sent her and email and everything was answered within hours. She was great and so reliable! I really recommend using Tahiti.com. They set up the absolute dream honeymoon for us and we did not have to worry about a single thing from the moment we left LA until the moment we arrived back in LA 12 days later. Everything was planned absolutely perfectly with every detail ironed out. Thanks so much Tahiti.com and Jaclyn for making our honeymoon magical!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Stephen · event on 06/02/2017

This was the easiest vacation to plan - bar none. Our travel guru planned everything from A to Z with the utmost care for our needs, wants and desires. If you want to go to Tahiti or Bora Bora or ANY of those Islands.... You are doing yourself a disservice by not using Tahiti.com - ask for Amalia. She was amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Kaitlin · event on 05/30/2017

Tahiti.com was the perfect choice to plan our honeymoon to Tahiti and Moorea! Not only did they take the time to go through the activities you wanted to do, they did so with staying in your budget. They also contacted you always within 24 hours. I was a little nervous booking through an online vendor, but everything went so smoothly when we were there. We did not have to worry about anything, getting to and from our hotel etc. I can't say enough good things. As well that the French Polynesia is definitely the most beautiful place I've ever visited and all of the people we met were so nice and always offering to help us tourist. Thank you to Tahiti.com and Amalia for making our perfect Honeymoon come true.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Josh · Married on 05/20/2017

We recently used Tahiti.com to book our honeymoon to the the islands of Mo'orea and Bora Bora. Nate, from Tahiti.com, was great to work with. He was professional, extremely responsive, and followed up with us at every step to make sure all questions had been answered. He was able to get all of our lodging and transfers booked and made sure that everything was clear to us. He was even able to make recommendations on activities and restaurants to try, while we were there. If you're considering a honeymoon to the islands of Tahiti, we would highly recommend using Tahiti.com and Nate.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Sharlene · event on 04/13/2017

I loved my entire experience with Tahiti.com - they were extremely helpful, they answered all the questions I had, they accommodated all the little things I wanted/needed, they were so friendly and amazing! I had worked with Amalia and she is awesome - she had been to Bora Bora before so it was easy for her to recommend and help with suggestions for things to do. When we did get to Bora Bora, everything was just as they promised - SPECTACULAR everything! I am so happy I booked my trip with Tahiti.com, they really are experts at what they do and will never hesitate to help out whenever they can!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Alece · Married on 03/23/2017

Candice Webster from Tahiti.com was wonderful to work with! She made our wedding and honeymoon absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Tracy · event on 03/03/2017

If you are planning a honeymoon Tahiti is the place to go and Tahiti.com is the travel agency to use. They made our trip so smooth and memorable I can't thank them enough. The trip was hassle free, the hotels were amazing, and the vendors used for transportation and excursions were the best on the islands. I would highly recommended allowing Tahiti.com to plan trip to Tahiti and French Polynesia

Sent on 03/13/2017

Blair · event on 03/01/2017

My wife and I wanted to go to French Polynesia for our honeymoon in Feb 2017 and for several weeks looked at individual hotel websites and tour companies to try to figure out how we could put together the reservations that we wanted. After much frustration and many hours of wasted time, we did decide we wanted to go to Moorea for 8 nights. We reached out to Tahiti.com to see if they could put a package together that fit our needs. This was all fairly last minute as well, since it was 5 weeks before we wanted to depart when contacted the folks at Tahiti.com.

We were contacted back by the Tahiti Specialist Nate Ricketts. He initially talked with us by phone to hear about what specifically we had in mind and then he put together a package to get us exactly what we wanted (and parts we hadn't thought of but that really made the honeymoon). We had a couple questions about paying for the package and Nate got the answers back to us as soon as he could. When it came time to book the trip, it was the end of the day on a Friday. Nate stayed at work that evening to get everything processed for us. This was above and beyond what we expected.

The trip was fantastic and the plans went off without a hitch. All of the accommodations were set up properly by Tahait.com and more importantly, all of the transfers of getting around Tahiti and Moorea were taken care of.

We really appreciate the professionalism and the care for the details that Nate did when setting up our honeymoon plans and we recommend Tahait.com.

Sent on 04/29/2017