31211 CEANOTHUS DRIVE, Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number

About Soul of Africa Travel

We create luxurious safari honeymoons to a special land that will scintillate each of your senses and invigorate your soul.

Let us help you cut through all the conflicting information online and start planning a safari that is completely tailored to you. We work directly with you to affordably design your luxurious vacation to Africa to ensure that you are forever changed. We are proud to be called true safari experts.

Soul of Africa utilizes the latest technology to book and facilitate your African experience yet its foundation remains personal communication via the telephone, Skype and/or face-to-face meetings (if local).

soulofafrica web
veld
veld 1

2 Reviews for Soul of Africa Travel

Donovan · Married on 06/07/2014

I had a tough time trying to find the right travel agent to work with when arranging our honeymoon. I wanted to go places my fiancee and I had always spoken about that was Africa. I wanted to surprise her with an out of this world honeymoon vacation which involved crossing off a few items off our bucket list. Luckily I found Soul of Africa Travel. Richelle Lavin, the owner was just what I needed to get this right first time. I only have one chance at this. We wanted to explore Victoria Falls, Devils Pool, Safari and stay in luxury accommodation. We stayed in luxury tented accommodation, an experience all on its own. And so affordable i couldn't believe it. Our guides were cheerful and happy go lucky people, made us feel right at home. The plans and detailed arrangements were covered to a T, we knew exactly where we needed to be and what we needed to do and have to make it a beautiful honeymoon. We were surprised with a romantic dinner in the bush, blew us away! Thank you Soul of Africa Travel.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Sam · Married on 02/08/2014

Wade and I have always wanted to experience Africa. So when deciding on a Honeymoon destination, it was a no-brainer. Finding the right travel agent to help us was difficult. Until we found Soul of Africa Travel, we were treated to lack of attention to detail, rushed consultations and a general feeling that people we were talking to were not knowledgeable. Richelle Lavin is really fabulous to work with. She's courteous, timely and gives an exception level of credibility and knowledge about Africa. She is also from South Africa, so it just feels better knowing that we were booking with someone who knows.

We spent 12 nights in Southern Africa, but wanted to cover a lot of ground. We visited Johannesburg, Hazyview, Timbavati and Livingstone for an round experience of city, culture, bush, game lodges and lots of wildlife. Our accommodation was exquisite, I feel Richelle really summed us up as a couple by the accommodation she chose. We stayed in the Peech Hotel, 4 star, Summerfields Retreat, Garonga Safari, Simbavati River Lodge, Tongabezi Lodge.

We covered everything, we visited Soweto, walked with elephants, visited Kruger National Park, we ate dinner in the bush surrounded by wildlife I am sure, a guided photographic safari, Victoria Falls and a swim in Devils Pool.

Honestly, memories for life with my man. We could not recommend this more to anyone. Thank you Soul of Africa Travel, life changing

Sent on 02/10/2015

Soul of Africa Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa