San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number

About Creating Dream Vacations

Romance Travel Specialist - Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Specialist beyond your Imagination!

I am the founder of Creating Dream Vacations. I have a passion for travel and have been in the Travel Business for 30 + years. Let me create the Honeymoon or Destination Wedding that you have always dreamed about.

Your honeymoon should be romantic and stress free. I will match you to the PERFECT destination based on your budget, wants and dreams. Let me take care of every single detail at no additional charge. I give you insider tips and advise. I have personal feedback from hundreds of my clients that you can't get on tripadvisor which can be altered.

Don't trust the most important honeymoon or destination wedding to someone that dabbles in travel or an online travel company. Call me and let me prove to you that my experience is worthy of your special honeymoon.

Tracey Breeden 949-370-7854

Creating Dream Vacations

Sandals and Beaches Specialist - Presented with the "CEO's Sales Recognition Award"

Follow Creating Dream Vacations on

fam 2013 020
eccd4af95dc29005 image
fam 2013 015

Creating Dream Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands

• San Clemente, 92672 See on map