Beauty by Jill

985 W. Foothill Blvd., Covina, CA 91724 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Beauty by Jill

Beauty by Jill - Professional Makeup & Hair is a Claremont, California-based business that provides hair and makeup services to brides in the Los Angeles area and beyond. The owner, Jill, has had a fascination for makeup since she was a little girl. After becoming a certified makeup artist and esthetician, Jill decided to pursue her passion full time and established her very own company, Beauty by Jill - Professional Makeup & Hair.

The team at Beauty by Jill - Professional Makeup & Hair will take care of all your hair and makeup needs throughout the entire wedding planning process. They offer a variety of onsite hair and makeup services to brides and their entire bridal party. Those services include updos and styling, makeup consultation, airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, contour makeup, false lashes, and tattoo coverage.

Follow Beauty by Jill on
Kiss on the forehead
Kiss on the forehead

145 Reviews for Beauty by Jill

Mary · Married on 11/07/2018

A wonderful, stress free, beauty experience

I highly recommend Beauty by Jill. I spoke to many hair and makeup professionals looking for a person who I felt comfortable enough with to do hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding—after speaking to Jill, my choice was made easy. I could tell she was an experienced artist.
    My daughter’s and bridesmaid's hair and makeup turned out beautiful. Jill was also prompt and finished within our timeline.
    I would definitely use Beauty by Jill again in the future.

Aracely · Married on 06/23/2018

Jill is great! I tried my bridal trial and I was amazed at how well I looked. The day of my wedding I looked even better. She knows exactly what she is doing. The airbrush makeup is something I had not tried before but I really liked it for my wedding. It stayed on the whole night and also the fake lashes. My eyes looked amazing. Lots of my guests commented on my makeup. Thanks Jill. Very responsive and professional. felt like a princess

Beauty by Jill FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 185.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair