My Wedding Songbird

Arcadia, CA View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

My Wedding Songbird is a wedding planner based in Arcadia, California that offers a wide variety of event services for your every wedding need. From organizing your DJ and entertainment and hiring an officiant, to photography and floral design, their professional and friendly staff will help you pull off an extraordinarily beautiful event. The number-one priority for My Wedding Songbird is supporting its clients, and most inquiries are responded to within 24 hours.

My Wedding Songbird offers several wedding planning services for the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Wedding planning services offered by My Wedding Songbird include the following:

• Consultation
  • Budget analysis
  • Proposal planning
  • Hourly rate
  • Destination weddings

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lianna
    Lianna X. Married on 01/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal Force To Be Reckoned With!

Sarah is a phenomenal force to be reckoned with. Not only is she an efficient and effective planner, she can also be your MC, officiant, or singer!

I am amazed by the sheer amount of skills she has to balance all four roles as a wedding vendor. I witnessed firsthand as the photographer for Rosa and Robert's wedding that she amazingly planned, officiated, and MCed all in one day.

As Sarah navigated a Chinese, Western wedding, she switched seamlessly from Chinese to English translations. She was confident in presenting herself in front of a large audience while also effectively translating for both audience languages.

Sarah has a contagious positive energy that emanates in the audience. The guests couldn't help but laugh at her hilarious jokes and energetic personality.

I cannot wait to see where Sarah's business goes, but I know she is bound for success!
  • Esther
    Esther T. Married on 09/18/2021

No more worries

Sarah took care of everything from A to Z! I was truly able to enjoy my wedding day as I knew she would take care of it all and it went so much more smoothly than I could have ever asked for.

She kept my frazzled and stressed brain on track and was such a calm and reassuring person to have with me as we planned my wedding within 6 months. Sarah had a great can do attitude and she made me feel so well prepared and I had no anxiety at all, she would take care of it! 100% recommend her for your event planning needs!
    Stacey Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sarah was awesome in planning our wedding! We had our wedding in LA, but we were living in the northeast. We knew planning a wedding from the opposite coast would be difficult and struggled to figure things out from such a distance. Sarah was such a great help and we are so happy we chose to work with her. She introduced us to so many great vendors and was able to put together all the disjointed pieces of our ideas and inspirations into something beautiful and whole. It was an amazing day and we couldn't have done it without her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

1006 alta vista ave. Arcadia, 91006
Location of (My Wedding Songbird)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding