Beauty by Jill Reviews

Beauty by Jill 3
  • Bre

Bre Rader · Married on 10/24/2019

Wonderful and amazing!!

Everything turned out exactly as wanted! We were all beautiful and couldn’t have asked for anything more!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Sharon Wong · Married on 09/22/2019

Wedding hair & make up

This is my second time working with Jill, first time was for my sister’s wedding. For my wedding, I had contacted Jill because I already knew her work and had a great experience working with her. She did a lovely job with my hair and make up for both my trial session and wedding day. Jill and her team were prompt and professional on my wedding day and my bridal party looked beautiful. I would totally recommend Jill for her services. Thanks again Jill! :)

Sent on 10/01/2019

Jackie Ruvalcaba · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect wedding day

Jill made me day even more special. I felt so beautiful and confident. Everyone looked great.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Eve B. · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding/engagement pictures

Jill was amazing! I got a lot of compliments on my hair/makeup for both my engagement and wedding. Would definitely recommend Jill! She's super sweet and very easy going.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/24/2019

Beautiful & Affordable

When researching for a makeup artist, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the options and competitors, but I chose Jill because of her beautiful work (looked up her IG profile) and affordability. She offers packages and I chose the engagement & wedding day makeup. Her and her team did my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law makeup day of the wedding as well. Jill and her team were all so sweet, accommodating and were able to make everyone’s preferences and ideal look possible.

Beauty by Jill 4
    Beauty by Jill 5
    Beauty by Jill 6
    Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing make up and hair!

Jill did my hair and make up for my wedding, just the way I envisioned for my big day! I couldn’t be happier! My bridesmaids all loved their hair and make up as well! Jill is super professional, prompt, easy to talk to and super nice. Just overall the best!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Abi C · Married on 12/07/2018

Bridal Beauty

Jill is an excellent artist, friendly, kind and an overall pro! Loved her work and her organization was incredible.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Mary · Married on 11/07/2018

A wonderful, stress free, beauty experience

I highly recommend Beauty by Jill. I spoke to many hair and makeup professionals looking for a person who I felt comfortable enough with to do hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding—after speaking to Jill, my choice was made easy. I could tell she was an experienced artist.
    My daughter’s and bridesmaid's hair and makeup turned out beautiful. Jill was also prompt and finished within our timeline.
    I would definitely use Beauty by Jill again in the future.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Aracely · Married on 06/23/2018

Jill is great! I tried my bridal trial and I was amazed at how well I looked. The day of my wedding I looked even better. She knows exactly what she is doing. The airbrush makeup is something I had not tried before but I really liked it for my wedding. It stayed on the whole night and also the fake lashes. My eyes looked amazing. Lots of my guests commented on my makeup. Thanks Jill. Very responsive and professional. felt like a princess

Sent on 06/30/2018

Devanshi · Married on 05/12/2018

Jill is amazing! She is extremely talented and professional. I loved how I looked on my wedding day. She knew exactly what would look good on me and her work was flawless. I have multiple last-minute requests which she was able to accommodate. I would love to work with Jill again.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

Simply amazing! My makeup was perfect throughout the whole night and got so many compliments. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Jayne · Married on 11/11/2017

I got married on July 25, 2010 and found Jill through numerous of Yelpers who recommended me to her the year before. Jill is really attentive and helpful and works with any style you want. I've compared her prices with 10 other hair & makeup artists and her prices were the best. For someone who doesn't charge every mile and doesn't mind if the bride wants to meet her halfway or even at her house, Jill was the most flexible person to work with. However, I have to warn you....if you want to book with Jill... Book with her ASAP. Her schedule fills up so quickly! I don't regret anything and I recommend using her to all brides!

Sent on 01/11/2011

Aileen · Married on 10/21/2017

Jill was a pleasure to work with from day 1. She was very open to any suggestion or concern I had. I would definitely recommend her to folks in the future. I've already passed her information along to a friend for a wedding she was in.

Sent on 11/26/2017

kimmy · Married on 10/01/2017

I asked Jill to do my makeup for a maternity shoot, and I am so happy that I found the right makeup artist! She is professional, thoughtful, and very talented. I gave her an image of a certain look I was going for, and she made it happen, without disappointment. I was thoroughly pleased with her work and will definitely hire her again in the future.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

Jill was great! She did wedding hair/makeup for me and 3 others. Everyone really liked how it turned out and Jill was so nice to work with :)

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

I recently got married in June and hired Jill, who I found on yelp, to do my hair and makeup for my special day. I cannot say enough about how amazing of a job she did. My makeup looked natural and stayed on all day and night in 95degree heat. My hair looked amazing too. Even with short hair she was able to use my clip in extensions to creat a beautiful look. The assistant she brought to help was wonderful as well. She did a great job on my bridesmaids and everyone looked their best. Also very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Jill for any special occasion especially weddings!!

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • O

Thanh · Married on 06/10/2017

Jill is the most accommodating, professional, and dependable vendor I had! She did my trial, my bridal shower, and wedding day makeup. She always showed up on time (that's so important Bc as a bride, the last thing you want to be stressed about is wondering where your vendor is. I know some brides that had this issue!). She listens to what you want and executes it effortlessly. I did a ton of research on makeup artist before I hired one and she had the best value for the best quality of work. I had absolutely no problem with her and highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/25/2017

Jill is very accommodating and an amazing person to work with. I've worked with her twice, once as a bridesmaid and then as a bride! Highly recommended. She is very talented and can do a lot of different styles of make-up and hair. The assistants that come with her are also very good and talented. Her pricing is very fair and in my opinion you get more than what you pay for.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Mei · Married on 03/18/2017

I have 8 bridesmaid, so Jill and her team were amazing in getting everyone's makeup and hair done on time, and top notch skills too! My makeup and hair was amazing, and I didn't even need to reapply! I was super budget conscious and Jill fitted within my budget, but she delivered beyond that!

Sent on 12/13/2017

A · Married on 01/22/2017

We love Jill! She provides great service and beautiful makeup and hairstyles that last all day! Thank you! :D

Sent on 02/08/2017

Anh · Married on 01/07/2017

For my wedding plan, I have tried 2 other make up artists before I got to Jill and my husband was really satisfied even with the trial make up since he wasn't very satisfy with the previous artists that I have tried. We were blessed to work with Jill. She took my picture at all angle at the trial to see what need to improve during the wedding, my make up was perfect. My bridesmaids also looked beautiful as well.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Beauty by Jill's reply:

Thank you, Anh! It was a pleasure working with you. :)

Nelinda · Married on 11/18/2016

I was very happy with my hair and makeup and so were my bridal party! Beauty by Jill exceeded my expectations and made my special day even more special by completing my bridal look that lasted all day and night! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

J · Married on 05/14/2016

Jill was amazing to work with! She was reliable, easy to contact, and most importantly, I loved the makeup and hair for my wedding day.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Monica · Married on 03/19/2016

Felt beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Jill!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/04/2015

Jill was a very nice and professional hair and makeup artist to work with. She listened to what I wanted/preferred, and did it accordingly. She was also always on time for our appointments.

For my hair and make-up during my wedding day, it stayed on the whole day and the airbrush makeup that she used on me didn't get oily even if I have really oily skin! I received a lot of praises and positive feedback for both my hair and makeup.

I would definitely recommend Jill to anyone looking for a hair and makeup artist. If you are looking for a talented and pleasant person to work with, go with Jill.

Sent on 12/29/2015