Beauty by Jill Reviews

144 | Covina, CA

144 Reviews for Beauty by Jill

Mary · Married on 11/07/2018

A wonderful, stress free, beauty experience

I highly recommend Beauty by Jill. I spoke to many hair and makeup professionals looking for a person who I felt comfortable enough with to do hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding—after speaking to Jill, my choice was made easy. I could tell she was an experienced artist.
    My daughter’s and bridesmaid's hair and makeup turned out beautiful. Jill was also prompt and finished within our timeline.
    I would definitely use Beauty by Jill again in the future.

Aracely · Married on 06/23/2018

Jill is great! I tried my bridal trial and I was amazed at how well I looked. The day of my wedding I looked even better. She knows exactly what she is doing. The airbrush makeup is something I had not tried before but I really liked it for my wedding. It stayed on the whole night and also the fake lashes. My eyes looked amazing. Lots of my guests commented on my makeup. Thanks Jill. Very responsive and professional. felt like a princess

Devanshi · Married on 05/12/2018

Jill is amazing! She is extremely talented and professional. I loved how I looked on my wedding day. She knew exactly what would look good on me and her work was flawless. I have multiple last-minute requests which she was able to accommodate. I would love to work with Jill again.

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

Simply amazing! My makeup was perfect throughout the whole night and got so many compliments. Thank you!!!

Jayne · Married on 11/11/2017

I got married on July 25, 2010 and found Jill through numerous of Yelpers who recommended me to her the year before. Jill is really attentive and helpful and works with any style you want. I've compared her prices with 10 other hair & makeup artists and her prices were the best. For someone who doesn't charge every mile and doesn't mind if the bride wants to meet her halfway or even at her house, Jill was the most flexible person to work with. However, I have to warn you....if you want to book with Jill... Book with her ASAP. Her schedule fills up so quickly! I don't regret anything and I recommend using her to all brides!

Aileen · Married on 10/21/2017

Jill was a pleasure to work with from day 1. She was very open to any suggestion or concern I had. I would definitely recommend her to folks in the future. I've already passed her information along to a friend for a wedding she was in.

kimmy · Married on 10/01/2017

I asked Jill to do my makeup for a maternity shoot, and I am so happy that I found the right makeup artist! She is professional, thoughtful, and very talented. I gave her an image of a certain look I was going for, and she made it happen, without disappointment. I was thoroughly pleased with her work and will definitely hire her again in the future.

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

Jill was great! She did wedding hair/makeup for me and 3 others. Everyone really liked how it turned out and Jill was so nice to work with :)

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

I recently got married in June and hired Jill, who I found on yelp, to do my hair and makeup for my special day. I cannot say enough about how amazing of a job she did. My makeup looked natural and stayed on all day and night in 95degree heat. My hair looked amazing too. Even with short hair she was able to use my clip in extensions to creat a beautiful look. The assistant she brought to help was wonderful as well. She did a great job on my bridesmaids and everyone looked their best. Also very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Jill for any special occasion especially weddings!!

• O

Thanh · Married on 06/10/2017

Jill is the most accommodating, professional, and dependable vendor I had! She did my trial, my bridal shower, and wedding day makeup. She always showed up on time (that's so important Bc as a bride, the last thing you want to be stressed about is wondering where your vendor is. I know some brides that had this issue!). She listens to what you want and executes it effortlessly. I did a ton of research on makeup artist before I hired one and she had the best value for the best quality of work. I had absolutely no problem with her and highly recommend her!

Rebecca · Married on 03/25/2017

Jill is very accommodating and an amazing person to work with. I've worked with her twice, once as a bridesmaid and then as a bride! Highly recommended. She is very talented and can do a lot of different styles of make-up and hair. The assistants that come with her are also very good and talented. Her pricing is very fair and in my opinion you get more than what you pay for.

A · Married on 01/22/2017

We love Jill! She provides great service and beautiful makeup and hairstyles that last all day! Thank you! :D

Anh · Married on 01/07/2017

For my wedding plan, I have tried 2 other make up artists before I got to Jill and my husband was really satisfied even with the trial make up since he wasn't very satisfy with the previous artists that I have tried. We were blessed to work with Jill. She took my picture at all angle at the trial to see what need to improve during the wedding, my make up was perfect. My bridesmaids also looked beautiful as well.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Beauty by Jill's reply:

Thank you, Anh! It was a pleasure working with you. :)

Nelinda · Married on 11/18/2016

I was very happy with my hair and makeup and so were my bridal party! Beauty by Jill exceeded my expectations and made my special day even more special by completing my bridal look that lasted all day and night! I highly recommend her!!

J · Married on 05/14/2016

Jill was amazing to work with! She was reliable, easy to contact, and most importantly, I loved the makeup and hair for my wedding day.

Monica · Married on 03/19/2016

Felt beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Jill!

Sarah · Married on 12/04/2015

Jill was a very nice and professional hair and makeup artist to work with. She listened to what I wanted/preferred, and did it accordingly. She was also always on time for our appointments.

For my hair and make-up during my wedding day, it stayed on the whole day and the airbrush makeup that she used on me didn't get oily even if I have really oily skin! I received a lot of praises and positive feedback for both my hair and makeup.

I would definitely recommend Jill to anyone looking for a hair and makeup artist. If you are looking for a talented and pleasant person to work with, go with Jill.

Ariana · Married on 11/28/2015

I don't know why the stars won't fill up to 5. It only allowed me to give 4.5 stars.... But I give Jill 5/5 stars!

I found Jill on Yelp and read all the good reviews and saw her work through the pictures. I emailed her and she responded within a few hours.

I showed her pictures of what I wanted for my hair and make-up and she gave me exactly that. I don't wear much make-up, so I was a little nervous I would feel like my face was caked on or that I would break out after...thankfully, .neither of those happened.

I went to her house and we started on time. I think it only took about an hour or an hour and a half, I don't remember. I also remember asking the day of if I can come in earlier, and she was kind enough to let me, which I definitely appreciated.

Jill is super nice and I'd recommend her to anyone looking to get their hair and make-up done RIGHT. :)

The single best decision I made in planning my wedding was hiring Jill to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She perfectly balanced giving me what I want, while encouraging me to try things that she as a professional thought would look good on me. I am not someone who wears much makeup, but Jill made me feel beautiful and natural. I really cannot say enough good things about Jill. Thank you, Jill!!

I met Jill when she did my hair and makeup for one of my best friend's weddings. I hired her on the spot for my own wedding three months later (and that bride was one of my bridesmaids as well--so we both love Jill!). Jill was wonderful to work with, especially as I live overseas and could only communicate with her over email. Her team was super friendly and also patient with my large bridal party! They made our morning run so smoothly and Jill even packed me a little bride-to-go bag in case I needed to touch up later on in the day. I'm really glad Jill and her team were there for my big day and I would highly recommend her!

Celene · Married on 09/26/2015

I am soo happy to have found Jill! She did an amazing job with both my hair and make-up, and provided the exact look I was aiming for, for the black tie wedding I attended. She was extremely professional, friendly, and QUICK! I will definitely be using her for all my future glam needs.

damaris · Married on 09/25/2015

Jill is very professional! She made my make-up trial easy and fun, like i was in the hands of a friend.She addressed any concerns I had and we were able to communicate through texts and emails. For my wedding day she said she was going to be there at 6:30 am, she knocked my hotel door at 6:31 am. Best wake up call ever!

June · Married on 09/19/2015

I am so happy that I found Jill and her team!!! Jill did an awesome job on hair and makeup for my engagement pictures, engagement day, and wedding day. She answers her email super quick and very flexible with my schedule. She was prompt and on time to both days. I got great complements on my hair and make up. I will refer my friends and families to Jill if they need hair and make up done. For myself, I will definitely use Jill again. Thank you Jill :)

Knew about Beauty by Jill from a friend's wedding where they did my bridesmaid hair and make-up. I was so happy with how my hair and make up turned out, that 3 years later I reached out to Jill for my own wedding. The bridesmaids, flower girls, and moms were satisfied and happy with their hair & make-up the day of the wedding. The stylists were professional and very personable. I love Ellie who did my hair and make-up for the bridal trial and the day of. Overall, my experience was excellent.