Playa del Rey, CA 90293 Map · Phone number

About Peach Travel Services

Peach Travel Services is a home and web based travel agency located in Playa del Rey, California. We specialize in one on one, personalized services to make your Wedding and travel experience a positive one from beginning to end.

I'm Sheila Peach, the owner of Peach Travel Services. I was born in Uganda, East Africa and lived there for 14 years. I have travelled through Kenya and Tanzania on Safari, Europe (England, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland), Egypt, Morocco, thru the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, and to the far East, including Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Bangkok and India.

I am a certified Mexico Specialist, a Starwood Pro Travel Professional, as well as a Royal Wedding's Specialist with Playa Properties and others.

Special areas of focus for my agency include Destination Wedding and Honeymoon's, group or individual cruising, packaged vacations and all inclusive resorts. If your company, group or service club is looking for opportunities for team building, or reward travel, I would like to help.

It is my hope to expand on my travels and bring my experience back to help make your travel more enjoyable.

We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. Please feel free to contact us if we can help you in any way.

Follow Peach Travel Services on

Bouquet
Bouquet
903f67095f46a2bc IMG 0154

Peach Travel Services FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska
    Caribbean
    Central America
    Dominican Republic
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    Pacific Islands
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

• Playa del Rey, 90293 See on map
    Location of (Peach Travel Services)