Top Tier Events Reviews

55 | Nashville, TN

55 Reviews for Top Tier Events

Glenn · Married on 11/18/2017

Carolyn went beyond the call from every aspect from planning through the event. I couldn't imagine doing our ceremony without her...highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Glenn and Cheri! It was our pleasure to be of assistance for such a special day.

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2017

Words can’t even express how thankful we are!! Carolyn and Meg were amazing!!! They ensured everything was taken care of, down to every last detail, they are very professional and I would absolutely recommend them for any of your special event needs!! We couldn’t have had such a seamless experience without them!! Top Notch Service!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Brittany!! Absolutely our honor and privilege to be a part of such an amazing day! Blessings to you and Jeremy as you start your adventure together!!

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Carolyn and Meg were absolute angels the month of my wedding! They were very professional the day of the event and they set everything up seamlessly. They even fixed my mess up of not bringing the table cards for the escort card display. They thought of every detail from bobby pins to water in the car that took us from the venue to the hotel. I even saw Carolyn holding up her iPhone flashlight outside to help my guests sign the guestbook. They both went above and beyond the whole day! Wonderful service. Worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

It was certainly our pleasure, Danielle. What an amazing day and we loved being a part of it! Thank you so much!!

Holly · Married on 10/28/2017

i can not say enough positive about our experience with Carolyn at Top Tier! She consistently was a step ahead of all my concerns and anything I would wake up and worry about she had already handled. So I enjoyed the whole experience of hosting a rehearsal dinner from out of town knowing that she had it all under control. Wonderful experience and it went off so smoothly, I'm sorry it's over!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Holly! It was a beautiful event and we are so blessed to have been a part of it. Please keep in touch!

Cayla · Married on 10/14/2017

Hiring Carolyn with Top Tier Events as my month of coordinator was hands down the best decision I made in my wedding planning. From the very beginning (before I had even hired her) she responded to all of my emails almost immediately. Compared to prices of other coordinators, she was the obvious choice, and she turned out to be worth every single penny and then some. She confirmed with all of my vendors before the wedding, and arranged all of their arrival and departure times. She set up all of my decorations. She even has her own inventory of tons of décor that she will let you use, and a few things that I had failed to think about, she had it all. There was an issue with my draping the day of my wedding, and she dealt with that and got them to come back and fix it. I literally didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day. She made sure to check with me periodically to make sure I was ready for the next thing. She went above and beyond all my expectations. Even my family can't stop raving about what a great job she did. When my family came back in after our send off to clean up, Carolyn and Meg already had everything boxed up and ready for them to take home. I could go on forever about everything they did. I can't recommend Top Tier enough!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Cayla! It was our honor and privilege to be with you on your wedding day!! Many blessings to you both!

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Carolyn and Meg were awesome!! They helped run our day so efficiently and we didn't even notice when there were any issues. I would seriously recommend using this service for a wedding planner, they were life savers!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah and Stefan!! It was our pleasure to be a part of such a great day and many blessings to you both!

Molly · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I both agree that hiring Carolyn was the best choice we made when planning our wedding. She made it so we didn't have to worry about a single thing our entire wedding weekend. She was the first person I saw the morning of my wedding and the last hug I gave as I climbed into our getaway car, and (as a bride) that constant support was the exact thing I needed to remain totally stress free. We never heard about a single thing that went wrong and never once did I have to worry if something was going to get done on time. She worked seamlessly with all of our vendors (who all told me how much they loved working with her) and even made us a payment schedule so nothing would be forgotten. I cannot stress enough how invaluable Carolyn was to our planning process and our wedding. She was prepared with EVERYTHING you could ever need and handled everything with such grace and class. From re-bustling my dress when it came apart to bandaging my knee after I fell during photos (while making sure I didn't freak out), Carolyn was a constant presence while never being overbearing or telling me how my wedding should go. If you're on the fence about hiring Carolyn (or a coordinator at all) please do it. You will not regret it and it will be the best investment you could make in your big day.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Molly and Chris - it was our sincere honor to serve as your wedding coordination team and we are truly humbled by your remarks! Thank you so much for the praise - we wish you many blessings on your new adventure together!!

Jessie · Married on 09/16/2017

Carolyn was the absolute best. My perfect day wouldn't have been possible without her.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Jessie!! It was absolutely our pleasure. We wish you and Stevie a lifetime of happiness and love. Please keep in touch!

Sasha · Married on 09/09/2017

Carolyn and her assistant Meg went above and beyond to make my wedding absolutely perfect. My bridal bouquet through a different florist was not what I expected and Carolyn went so far as to drive to the store to purchase more flowers and touch it up herself without being asked!! The big day went perfect and was completely stress free thanks to Top Tier Events.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Sasha!! Meg and I were so glad to be a part of your big day. Many blessings to you and please stay in touch!

Lanier · Married on 09/02/2017

Having Carolyn as the wedding coordinator was the best decision of the entire wedding- she is knock down fabulous- professional, classy, and on top of everything, and had a smile on her face the entire time. She and her team were fantastic and went above and beyond and delivered the "wow" factor the entire time. So thankful for her graceful and professional presence through our wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Lanier! We absolutely loved working with you both and wish you the best as you start your journey together as a couple!! Please keep in touch. :)

Tara · Married on 08/26/2017

Carolyn absolutely made our wedding day the most relaxed perfect enjoyable day ever. She worked seamlessly with the venue/catering staff, the florists, lighting, hair/makeup, photographer, videographer, musicians, band, the families, and many more both on the day and leading up to it, so that all we had to do was relax, enjoy and have the best wedding weekend ever. She even had her assistant run out to get grips for the soles of my heels, which were a little slippery; she ran up to the hotel room go get me a change of shoes when mine got a little uncomfortable from dancing; she made sure the band had the pronunciations of every name perfect, and innumerable other small and big details that really made our day amazing. She was incredibly responsive to every email and text throughout the process from our very first interaction, which is why I knew immediately that I wanted her to be a part of our wedding. I can not say enough about her professionalism and the value of her services. She is truly TOP tier, a true GEM of a person and wedding coordinator. Even my (now) husband, the day after the wedding, was the first to say, we definitely need to write our most glowing review for Carolyn!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Tara and Mark - thank you SO much for such a wonderful review! We are so pleased to know that our services made it a relaxed and enjoyable day for you both. Many blessings to you as you start on your journey together! Please keep in touch!

Cassi · Married on 08/05/2017

My sister hired Carolyn as her month-of coordinator for her October wedding. She was, by far, the best vendor we worked with! I can't say enough good things about her and her assistant, Meg. We had a couple issues with other vendors that morning, and she took care of everything!! There were also a couple personal issues on that day and Carolyn remained calm and went above and beyond what any of us could have ever expected! She was simply amazing. If you are trying to decide on a wedding planner/coordinator, look no further!! She is worth every penny and more.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Cassi - it was truly our honor to serve as the wedding coordination team that day and appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much!

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2017

From day one working with Carolyn was extremely easy and comfortable. She guided us through the day, helping to ask important questions. She was responsive to all inquiries and provided great recommendations. On the day of the wedding, Carolyn worked from dawn to dusk to make sure the Bride and her family had a stress free day - including helping create our centerpieces, adding decor. Her emergency kit was a lifesaver. She really made sure our wedding was perfect. Hiring Top Tier was one of the best wedding decisions we made.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

It was absolutely our pleasure, Kim! Many blessings to you both on your new journey forward!! Please keep in touch :)

Tommy · Married on 06/10/2017

Carolyn was perfect in every way. She worked very had the day of the Wedding, and finalized may plans with our vendors leading up. She is a joy to work with and we would recommend her to anyone planning any type of event.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Tommy! We loved working with you and Angelica to make it a great day! :)

Julia · Married on 06/03/2017

Carolyn was absolutely incredible. We would not have had such a successful and smooth wedding rehearsal and day without her! She was there for me at all times and was willing to do anything I asked. Carolyn was well prepared and provided us with a contact form for all our vendors and timeline to fill out so she could contact them for us! She provided great questions about what I wanted the wedding day to be like. She thought of EVERYTHING. Her husband (assistant) was also so helpful and friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend her hands down as the best wedding coordinator.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so very much, Julia!! You and Matt are so wonderful and we enjoyed the entire day - best of luck to you both as you begin your exciting journey as husband and wife!! Please keep in touch :)

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Top Tier Events was the best money I spend for my wedding. Carolyn was so professional, organized and encouraging. I honestly can't fathom trying to put together a wedding without her!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Donna · Married on 05/13/2017

I fully and completely recommend Carolyn (Top Tier Events) for any and all of your wedding planning needs. Carolyn was very organized and warm-hearted. She helped execute our vision for our daughter's special day. She has a great eye for detail and understood our vision. She orchestrated the day in a flawless way ... allowing my husband and I (along with the bride and groom) to simply soak in and enjoy the special day with our guests. She assisted at the end of the evening with clean up, etc. Carolyn is the perfect combination of a person who is professional, organized, and has a warm spirit. I can recommend her services without hesitation!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Our sincere honor and privilege to be a part of Melissa and Andrew's start on their new journey as husband and wife!! Thank you so much!

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Carolyn and her team were AMAZING! I cannot say enough how wonderful Carolyn was during the whole wedding planning process. She put together a detailed timeline and wedding rehearsal walk-through down to the tiny details - items that I wouldn't have even thought of. The day of the wedding Carolyn was essential - everything flowed so smoothly - I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING the day of. I highly recommend Top Tier Events to anyone who is looking for a top-notch and professional service. Thank you Carolyn for everything!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! We thoroughly enjoyed being part of your beautiful blessed day!!

Deborah · Married on 05/12/2017

I found Carolyn using Thumbtack. I knew nothing about her but she was running a special discount so we called. I planned for a year, collected decorative items for a year, organized for a year! About a month before the wedding, Carolyn reached out to start helping with final planning. Even though she is located out of town, I had several long phone conversations with her, texted often and was always pleased with her quick response. Her experience helped us with our timeline and made us aware of many details that we would probably have overlooked. Well, as everyone knows, the best made plans often go awry. I had all my supplies in containers, labeled and everything but I left one whole container, accidentally, at home. It had most of my lights for my table decorations. No worries, Carolyn had lights! We left the garter on my kitchen table. No worries, Carolyn had one! She worked like a Trojan to set everything up, adding her own touches and offering suggestions with the decor, which turned out beautifully. She was available all day - all I had to do was call her and she would solve whatever problem I was having. She made it possible for me to spend that day close to my daughter, where I wanted to be! I can honestly say, I could not have done all that Carolyn did on my own. I would never have been able to pull it off, but it turned out perfectly. I am so glad we chose Carolyn and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. Thanks again, Carolyn!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Deborah! We were absolutely honored to be a part of such a beautiful day and to alleviate any stress so you could enjoy it!!

Patty · Married on 04/29/2017

Carolyn is a top notch coordinator. From the first time we met it was obvious that she was very organized and on point. She thinks of everything and I mean everything. She is very professional. She was a great liaison between our other vendors and us. She handled a rowdy bunch of groomsmen with ease. On the day of the wedding she assisted in any task that needed to be done. Her hubby JD was her assistant at our wedding. He was amazing too. I really don't think we could have made it through the day without Carolyn and DJ. They were truly a blessing to us and very deserving of the fee charged. Do yourself a favor and choose Carolyn with Top Tier!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Patty! Absolutely our pleasure to be a part of such an amazing day!!

Becca · Married on 04/22/2017

Carolyn was AMAZING. We encountered some HUGE obstacles that I'm not sure we would have survived without her. She's so perfect.. I would recommend hiring Carolyn for EVERYTHING you need!! She knows what she's doing ????

Sent on 04/25/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Becca and Kaleb!! We are blessed to know you! Congratulations on your marriage and please keep in touch. :)

Note: the "????" is a thumbs up sign that didn't display correctly.
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/01/2017

My husband and I just got married and we used Carolyn as our month of wedding coordinator. I cannot put into words how amazing she was. She is very organized and on top of things. She reviewed all of our contracts, contacted our vendors, and made the process so easy for us. Carolyn helped make the timeline perfect and made sure all vendors arrived on time and our reception venue was set up just the way we wanted it. Without her we would have been lost on our wedding day. Along with her organization she is very nurturing and caring. She has a calming personality which brides need on their day. She even bandaged the blisters on my feet for me. I would recommend her one thousand times over and say you are making a big mistake if you do not choose her for your event. Thank you Carolyn!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so very much, Mary!! It was truly our honor to be a part of your big day and we are so grateful to you and Curtis for choosing us to help you on such a momentous day!! Many blessings to you as you start your new path together. :)

Molly · Married on 03/18/2017

Carolyn and her husband, JD, were amazing. From the beginning Carolyn jumped right in and helped me whenever I needed it. She thought of things that I never would have thought of myself. She does amazing hair and makeup as well as coordination services and she is wonderful at both. I highly recommend her and her husband if you are looking for coordination and music for your special day.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Molly! We were honored to be a part of such an amazing day!! :)

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

Carolyn is the most professional and talented person I have ever met. I hired her for makeup but quickly realized I needed her as my wedding planner. My event was flawless and my bridal party looked amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this company and their desire to make your big day stress free. Carolyn was an angel sent from heaven and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! I am so glad to have been able to help make your day run so smoothly and to ensure it all came together for you just like you envisioned!

Natalie · Married on 10/15/2016

Top Tier Events was top notch! Carolyn was readily available from the time I hired her. Prompt with emails, texts, and phone calls. She met with me twice in person prior to the wedding to go over expectations and then again at the venue to get the layout and work out the details of the day. Her wedding knowledge base is great as she helped me hire a couple other people for services that day. Carolyn ran my wedding day with ease! She and her assistant, Brooke were on top of everything and there was not one hiccup!!!! My day went flawless from start to finish and I could not have done it without her!! Carolyn is extremely organized, easy to work with, and she works great with people! She made a detailed timeline of the day and kept things running smooth and on time! She made my day so much fun for me, my husband, our families and friends because we did not have to worry about one detail; Carolyn had it covered!!! Best decision of my planning was hiring her!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Top Tier Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Natalie! We loved working with you and Andrew to make sure you had a perfect day!