To Have and To Hold Reviews

To Have and To Hold View more information

Christy Married on 07/28/2012
    I never thought I would find someone who made the ceremony so personal. Cindy did a great job. Went way above and beyond what I expected.
    Kari Married on 10/08/2011
    Cindy was absolutely AMAZING! She helped us put together our ceremony and gave us ideas that we hadn't even thought of. She had me excited about the ceremony and it turned out perfect! I can't thank her enough for being a part of our day and making it absolutely perfect.
    Tela Married on 09/24/2011
    She was very sweet, super helpful and made the ceremony exactly what we wanted! We had to decide everything from long distance and though I was worried at first, she made sure everything was taken care of. She emailed me many times showing me ideas she had or asking me to review things that she had written to make sure everything was perfect. So glad we chose her to officiate our ceremony :)
    Alexandra Married on 06/24/2011
    I was scared of hiring a "Rent-a-Pastor" online- I know others who've done so and ended up with boring, generic ceremonies. But when I met with Cindy all my fears melted away. She had a great sense of humour and I felt comfortable with her right away. She was attentive to our needs and very flexible. The ceremony itself was absolutely lovely... warm and personal, full of joy, far from generic. I received SO MANY compliments on the ceremony. All my friends and family said it was the best they had attended, that it was unique and beautiful.

In addition, I was impressed by Cindy's prices. While she was not the cheapest I found, she charged much less than other well reviewed pastors/celebrants on wedding wire. She was worth every penny! I would recommend her to anyone.
    Jennifer Married on 08/14/2010
    Cindy officiated my ceremony on August 14, 2010. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the ceremony and her service. Cindy was professional and a joy to work with. She offered insightful counseling prior to the wedding day that really helped my husband and I focus on our relationship. The rehearsal ran smoothly and efficiently thanks to her leadership. The ceremony itself was touching - she incorporated our families and our own individual personalities to really help make the ceremony about us as a couple. Cindy truly helped make our wedding day perfect.
    Ashley Married on 06/26/2010
    Cindy was wonderful. She put everyone involved at ease and helped us to stay relaxed, while remaining professional. Her words were from her heart--my husband and I are so glad we asked her to perform our ceremony. She was definitely the perfect choice for our wedding.
    Stephanie Married on 06/12/2010
    She's not just a Pastor, she has expierence with weddings and answered anything I was unsure of or needed help with. My wedding counldn't have been more perfect thanks to Cindy!! I love how personal and intimate my ceremony was!!