Lombard, Lombard, IL 60148 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris

Rev. Daniel L. Harris is a wedding officiant in Lombard, Illinois that services weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Naperville, Schaumburg, Northbrook, Wheaton, Palos and other Chicago suburbs. He has been part of the wedding industry since 1999 and specializes in personalized custom weddings.

Experience
Rev. Daniel Harris has performed over 1,500 weddings in more than 200 different locations all around the greater Chicago area. He has experience performing ceremonies both indoors and outdoors, at hotels, golf courses, country clubs, restaurants, boats, beaches, private homes and of course, churches.

Rev. Daniel L. Harris offers high-quality service options to each couple. Although he specializes in personalized custom ceremonies, he also can provide traditional, non-denominational, interfaith, and civil ceremonies. He provides consultation services to each interested couple and also provides an e-book called “Tips for Planning Your Wedding Ceremony.”

Follow Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris on

Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris 6
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2018

Last Minute Officiant

My husband & I lost our officiant approx. 1 week before our big day due to a serious health scare. Our previously booked officiant recommended us Dan Harris & I am sure glad he did!

I really can't say how well the other officiant would have been, however I absolutely believe Dan Harris did the most amazing job marrying my husband & I!

The entire ceremony was already pre-planned & written out in booklet. Dan Harris took that booklet & executed it just PERFECTLY! I just re-watched my ceremony video for the first time & I thought to myself "he just did a fantastic job"! The very first time we met Dan Harris was our wedding day & he was so friendly & welcoming. I thought our ceremony was the best part about our entire day thanks to Dan!

We thank you again for being our officiant so last minute & doing such an amazing job!

Sincerely,
    Ashley & Jake Anderson
    10.19.2018

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris 7

sylwia · Married on 08/24/2018

I can not say enough about how wonderful Reverend Daniel Harris was! He was the first officiant we met with and we cancelled all the rest! He is such a wonderful person and you can tell he really cares about your story and loves what he does. He took the time to ask us all about how we met and why we want to be together. He also asked us individually what we love about the other person and incorporated it into our script. We both cried while reading the first draft so you can only imagine how beautiful the ceremony script and readings were. His website was so helpful too in choosing additional readings and ceremony music and even gave us info on where to obtain our marriage license. The night before at the rehearsal he made everyone laugh and feel so comfortable. My husband and I honestly felt like we've known him forever. The ceremony was absolutely amazing! After the ceremony he helped with pictures and making sure I was hydrated by bringing me water and even holding it for me while we finished the family photos because I barely had time to blink! We invited him to stay for dinner because we honestly felt like he was part of the family half way through the day!! All our vendors were great and the day turned out amazing but Rev. Harris was by far top of the list! He went above and beyond and exceeded our already high expectations! I almost forgot to add that he is a good luck charm to keep the rain away! It was suppose to rain the entire day during our wedding and he could tell I was so stressed about it the night before at rehearsal. I always imagined a beautiful out door ceremony and was very upset that it would likely not be possible. Even the venue was coming up with a back up plan. He kept checking the weather for me and reassuring me that it would not rain and I would have my dream ceremony. Sure enough with a 90% chance of rain not a drop fell from the sky! Some would say it was a coincidence but who knows. ;) Thank you so much Rev. Harris!!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris 8
    Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris 9

Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • In which states are you licensed? IL