Lombard, Lombard, IL 60148 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris

Rev. Daniel L. Harris is a wedding officiant in Lombard, Illinois that services weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Naperville, Schaumburg, Northbrook, Wheaton, Palos and other Chicago suburbs. He has been part of the wedding industry since 1999 and specializes in personalized custom weddings.

Experience
Rev. Daniel Harris has performed over 1,500 weddings in more than 200 different locations all around the greater Chicago area. He has experience performing ceremonies both indoors and outdoors, at hotels, golf courses, country clubs, restaurants, boats, beaches, private homes and of course, churches.

Rev. Daniel L. Harris offers high-quality service options to each couple. Although he specializes in personalized custom ceremonies, he also can provide traditional, non-denominational, interfaith, and civil ceremonies. He provides consultation services to each interested couple and also provides an e-book called “Tips for Planning Your Wedding Ceremony.”

Follow Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris on

Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris 5
Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris 6
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/06/2019

You must book Rev. Dan for your wedding!!

If you’re looking for an officiant, you need to book Reverend Dan right now! From the first meeting, to the rehearsal to the ceremony, Rev Dan was absolutely amazing. We were impressed when he even did a draft of our ceremony on our first meeting! He then work with us to create the perfect ceremony. His enthusiasm, professionalism and expertise on the day was amazing. There was a distraction in the audience and Rev Dan handled this so professionally and classy, we couldn’t thank him more for this. Thank you Rev Dan, we are so happy to have met you!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2018

Last Minute Officiant

My husband & I lost our officiant approx. 1 week before our big day due to a serious health scare. Our previously booked officiant recommended us Dan Harris & I am sure glad he did!

I really can't say how well the other officiant would have been, however I absolutely believe Dan Harris did the most amazing job marrying my husband & I!

The entire ceremony was already pre-planned & written out in booklet. Dan Harris took that booklet & executed it just PERFECTLY! I just re-watched my ceremony video for the first time & I thought to myself "he just did a fantastic job"! The very first time we met Dan Harris was our wedding day & he was so friendly & welcoming. I thought our ceremony was the best part about our entire day thanks to Dan!

We thank you again for being our officiant so last minute & doing such an amazing job!

Sincerely,
    Ashley & Jake Anderson
    10.19.2018

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris 7

Chicago Marriage - Rev. Daniel L. Harris FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • In which states are you licensed? IL