New Lenox, IL 60451 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Rev For Whatev

I am an ordained, interfaith (meaning I respect all religious beliefs, barring harmful contemplations) minister with experience in the Chicagoland area available for "you choose the venue" wedding ceremonies, baptisms, baby blessings, memorial and ash-spreading services, and home blessings. I enjoy being a bridge and alternative option between "the church" and "the courthouse" for those who might find that useful. I specialize in personalized ceremonies, but I have many "ready-to-go" ceremonies too, depending on your needs. Any special request will be considered. It''s your day. I''ll help you keep it that way. You can also visit my website, www.RevForWhatev.com to learn much more about me and my services.

SERVICES
Baptism and Baby Blessings
Home Blessings
Ash-Spreading
Ceremonies
SPECIAL REQUESTS, all will be considered.

My credentials - I am an ordained interfaith minister and a Certified Wedding Minister (CWM) through the Ministerial Seminary of America, of Gaithersburg, MD.

A ceremony on a yacht off the shore of Navy Pier, in Chicago
A ceremony on a yacht off the shore of Navy Pier, in Chicago

57 Reviews for The Rev For Whatev

Cindy Anderson · Married on 03/01/2019

The Best Rev!

This is a wonderful Rev! She was the extremely professional and helpful. I absolutely recommend her! She did a wonderful job!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Cynthia · Married on 11/09/2018

Awesome officiant!

Between the positive reviews and the name, I decided to check Rev. Anne out, and I'm so glad I did! She gave us templates and ideas, was patient with us and our constant questions, and helped calm my nerves at rehearsal. The ceremony itself was wonderful!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Josh Torrey · Married on 04/28/2018

The Rev. For Whatev.

Rev. Anne was excellent - she had good advice about our vows, kept our rehearsal incredibly organized, and helped us have a really lovely ceremony that was better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 10/23/2018

The Rev For Whatev FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 325.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 93.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IL, IN, MI
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Rev For Whatev 1
    $50 off your fully customized wedding ceremony and rehearsal
    Mention you found me on Wedding Wire during our first contact and you will receive $50 off your fully customized wedding ceremony (see my website for full details) and rehearsal

• A Perfect Fit Rev
    A Perfect Fit Rev Wedding Officiants

Rev. Anne Styx is a respectable and honorable minister who puts her heart into every ceremony she officiates. Not only is she a great minister, but an even better colleague. With Rev. Anne's gracious helpfulness, the beginning stages of my journey into the ministerial business was much smoother than it would have been otherwise. Thank you, Rev. Anne

• Infinity photography
    Infinity photography Wedding Photographers

She's beautiful, and spoke with passion thru out the ceremony. Engaged with both the crowd as well as the couple to ensure the evening was just as beautiful as she preformed. And thanks to the Rev for blessing the food as it was still warm when I got to it.

• Manteno Sportsmen's Club
    Manteno Sportsmen's Club Country Club Weddings

We have so enjoyed having Rev. Anne officiate weddings at our site. She is professional and accommodating. Couples always have wonderful things to say about her. We are so happy to be able to refer our clients to Rev. Anne and really look forward to working with her for many weddings to come!

• New Lenox, 60451 See on map