Terry Brady Ceremonies

Island Lake, IL View map

CURRENTLY DOING WEDDINGS IN ARIZONA!

Having been blessed with much success officiating wedding ceremonies in Chicagoland and being quite thankful, I have great news: I am residing in the Phoenix, AZ area full time but spend so much time visiting in Chicagoland and by overwhelming and humbling requests, I am able to officiate and accommodate in both Arizona and Chicagoland. I am grateful for the continued support and will continue to make each and every ceremony beautiful, unique and memorable!

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Catholic
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

Jordan C. Married on 04/30/2022

Cannot say enough good things about Terry!

Terry was recommended to us last minute after our original officiant backed out. He stepped right in and was so friendly and welcoming. He made the ceremony portion of the planning an absolute breeze! Our guests could not stop talking about him all night. 5/5 recommend!
    Kate A. Married on 03/20/2022

Terry is the BEST!

Our experience with Terry was nothing short of excellent. From day one, Terry was attentive, genuine, and it was clear that he truly valued connecting with us and making sure our vows fit us as a couple. We are so grateful and lucky to have had him as part of our big day. Terry is a professional through and through and you cannot go wrong with having him as an officiant. We appreciate you so much, Terry!
    Maddy S. Married on 02/11/2022

Look no further...Terry is your guy!

My fiancé and I were on the fence if we wanted to hire a professional officiant or ask a friend to perform our wedding ceremony. We could not be happier that we decided to have Terry perform our ceremony. Terry was the most helpful piece to our ceremony. He walked us through step by step and helped us answer silly questions like "Do we say my full name during the ceremony or my nickname that everyone calls me".

I would 100% suggest meeting with Terry before your ceremony. This was the most comforting meeting that we had before our big day. We knew exactly what to expect and who to expect. I could not have imagined having someone marry us who we met 5 minutes before the ceremony.

I can not recommend Terry enough and am so glad that he is the person who is in our ceremony pictures that we will cherish forever.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Pete Fleming Band The Pete Fleming Band Wedding Bands

Terry has the unique ability to officiate wedding ceremonies and convey just the right message for each couple with tons of personality in a truly refreshing way - HGHLY recommend!!

MS Weddings & Events MS Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Rev. Terry is a wonderful, outgoing and a personable Reverend. His ceremonies are all memorable and unique to each couple. He will sit with you, learn about you as a couple, your style and what you are looking for to create a beautiful wedding ceremony. I recommend you call Rev. Terry and talk to him about your ceremony. You will certainly like him right away. My Best to All

justpix,inc. photography justpix,inc. photography Wedding Photographers

We met Terry and his wife last September at the Wedding of Michelle and Brian Klinke. After the ceremony we were honored to have dinner with the Brady's ..they are both so personal and a joy to be in their company...I honestly would hire Terry for my wedding Ceremony! He was that warm hearted and just an all around great person to share a meal and get to know! I have been in the wedding business many years and have worked with a ton of officiants...what sets Terry apart from the othesr is his genuine personality and his ability to make you feel so comfortable! 2 thumbs up for Terry Brady!! Justine justpix,inc. photography

4341 Waters Edge Dr Island Lake, IL, 60042
847-909-5949

24x7. Contact me for ceremonies in both IL and AZ. Residences in both Island Lake IL and Gold Canyon AZ.
Location of (Terry Brady Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding