Terry Brady Ceremonies

Island Lake, IL View map

CURRENTLY DOING WEDDINGS IN ARIZONA!

Having been blessed with much success officiating wedding ceremonies in Chicagoland and being quite thankful, I have great news: I am residing in the Phoenix, AZ area full time but spend so much time visiting in Chicagoland and by overwhelming and humbling requests, I am able to officiate and accommodate in both Arizona and Chicagoland. I am grateful for the continued support and will continue to make each and every ceremony beautiful, unique and memorable!

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Catholic
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kat W. Married on 10/16/2022

Great experience!!

Terry was amazing as our officiant. He was fully prepared and ran over everything with us so we would be comfortable. He also took time getting to know us on a personal level and incorporated that into the ceremony. He was super accommodating and was so great to work with. Highly recommend!
    Ryan K. Married on 08/27/2022

Amazing, worry-free, perfect

Terry was amazing. Right off the bat he was willing to do a non-religious ceremony for us. He was willing to call us and went through the entire ceremony word for word.
    He gave us opportunities to make the ceremony "our own" and include readings, or blessings that we wanted. He met with us on his own time to get to know us and learn about us.
    He truly was an amazing part of our day and it would not be the same without him.
    We both would recommend Terry 10/10!
  • Helena
    Helena P. Married on 07/08/2022

Simple, Sincere and Stressfree

Terry is a an amazing gem! I decided to have a very small ceremony with just my spouse and his parents. I found Terry online and he was so sincere, caring and friendly via email, that I knew our ceremony would be fun yet meaningful. We chose to wed at a gazebo at a local park, and I just sent the map link and the time to meet us. I texted him when we arrived and he was prompt and professional.
    Terry is truly wonderful and makes the event special no matter where the setting. I highly recommend him if you are looking for an officiant who will work to make your ceremony as perfect as can be. We plan to renew our vows next year at our anniversary/wedding reception, and I will ask him to join us again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Pete Fleming Band The Pete Fleming Band Wedding Bands

Terry has the unique ability to officiate wedding ceremonies and convey just the right message for each couple with tons of personality in a truly refreshing way - HGHLY recommend!!

MS Weddings & Events MS Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Rev. Terry is a wonderful, outgoing and a personable Reverend. His ceremonies are all memorable and unique to each couple. He will sit with you, learn about you as a couple, your style and what you are looking for to create a beautiful wedding ceremony. I recommend you call Rev. Terry and talk to him about your ceremony. You will certainly like him right away. My Best to All

justpix,inc. photography justpix,inc. photography Wedding Photographers

We met Terry and his wife last September at the Wedding of Michelle and Brian Klinke. After the ceremony we were honored to have dinner with the Brady's ..they are both so personal and a joy to be in their company...I honestly would hire Terry for my wedding Ceremony! He was that warm hearted and just an all around great person to share a meal and get to know! I have been in the wedding business many years and have worked with a ton of officiants...what sets Terry apart from the othesr is his genuine personality and his ability to make you feel so comfortable! 2 thumbs up for Terry Brady!! Justine justpix,inc. photography

4341 Waters Edge Dr Island Lake, IL, 60042
847-909-5949

24x7. Contact me for ceremonies in both IL and AZ. Residences in both Island Lake IL and Gold Canyon AZ.
Location of (Terry Brady Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding