Cary, IL 60013 Map · Phone number

5bede070a134bb7e 1523382269 e21bedb55ea8480c 1523382267021 2 13123
54040eb86393150d 1523382156 2e78cd67435bf50b 1523382156 6170ed7bb8b20de4 152338

37 Reviews for The Pete Fleming Band

Curtis · Married on 11/16/2013

All of our guests said that the Pete Flemming Band was great and that they had the best time ever. At first, I thought that the price was high because I was in a band that played the Chicago Burbs circuit too, but Pete and the other band members will go the extra mile to learn new songs and even "your song", which the band and male vocalist played to a tee. If it is a complex medley or something Pete was nice enough to take the time to mix it down on to a CD. They even let me sit in on drums for a song. They are #1 for a reason and I hope that God will bless this band, enough to be around for decades to come. I wish I was having another event so that I could book these guys again only to enjoy them more. I was the Groom so there was a lot going on and I missed a few of their songs. Over all a terrific night was had by all. Thank you Pete Flemming Band and Gid Bless!
    Love,
    Curtis & Kristen Brown

Sent on 12/28/2013
  • User3019316 · 2+ years ago

The Pete Fleming Band played our wedding reception and absolutely blew everyone away!! They were so amazing and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! I've had so many people tell us how much fun they had and how good the band was. At a few points I thought I was listening to the actual album, which shows just how good they are. Pete also made the planning process so easy! He was always quick to respond to any questions/e-mails, and made any adjustments as needed. They also played every song I requested. I am so happy we went with them, as the reception went perfect and we had a blast! I would recommend the Pete Fleming Band to anyone looking to have a fun and rockin wedding reception!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Megan · Married on 10/12/2013

The Pete Fleming Band was the highlight of our wedding! They took care of us from beginning to end and had the dance floor packed ALL night. They also let my best friend sing our first dances and let ME (the BRIDE) dance and sing on stage with them. We still have people commenting on how great of a night it was. Theres NOTHING like LIVE music at your wedding, so if you're debating on booking the PFB, stop thinking and book them because it's worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/25/2013

The Pete Fleming Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Motown, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock

• Terry Brady Ceremonies
    Terry Brady Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Pete did my daughter's wedding as I had seen him at a wedding I officiated. He is FANTASTIC

• Alex Claney Photography
    Alex Claney Photography Wedding Photographers

I am always happy to recommend the Pete Fleming Orchestra to my clients. IF PFO is at the event then I know the client is going to have a great time and we are always going to get great party photos. The dance floor is always packed and the clients are always happy!!

• Cary, 60013 See on map