Time Productions Reviews

113 | Sewell, NJ

113 Reviews for Time Productions

1 User photo

Tiara · Married on 06/30/2017

Incredible professional. The DJ service picked up the mood at the wedding and the guests were dancing their hearts out all the way to the end of the night. They were still talking about how much fun they had after the wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2017

jill · Married on 05/19/2017

Stew was great to work with. I honestly hardly had to do much, he sent me a form with song choices/music preferences to fill out. Once that was done, we have one quick phone call to go over all the details and that was it! The music he played was great, he stuck pretty closely to our requests and did a great job keeping everyone dancing!

Sent on 06/10/2017
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 12/31/2016

Time Productions was fantastic! We had them for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and they handled that transition seamlessly and flawlessly. They were super professional and really patient with us for the lead up to the wedding. Our New Years wedding went so smooth and they were able to accommodate any difficulties we had with the craziness leading up to the wedding . The up-lighting they provided helped our reception look amazing and the music both Tom & Stew played kept everyone dancing the entire night. Stew was a great emcee and kept the night organized and fun. Also, they set up a projector to watch the ball drop- it looked fantastic & really went over well. I would highly recommend Time Productions for your wedding. We couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Julia · Married on 10/15/2016

Stew was the best DJ we could have asked for. He really got all our guest on the dance floor and kept them engaged. He played everything we wanted played. He really was a pleasure to have as our DJ and had many compliments from our guests!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/14/2016

DJ Tom was great! He was so flexible with our music choices, he kept the guests on the dance floor and many of them commented on how great our DJ was! I would recommend Time Productions and DJ Tom over and over again! Thank you for helping us to make memories!

Sent on 12/14/2016
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/01/2016

After giving him all the music I wanted played, they delivered and kept everyone dancing. He was so nice and everyone told me how awesome of a DJ he was. I would highly recommend him for anyone who is looking to party all night with a great DJ who keeps everyone dancing and happy on the dance floor. I had the time of my life! Thanks so much! xoxox

Sent on 10/03/2016

Diane · Married on 07/17/2016

So happy with Time Productions. They were so easy to work with and they made my party a huge success. The DJ played everything I requested and definitely played to the crowd! The quality of the photo booth was amazing, by using a 35mm camera you get the highest quality of prints and all the guests received lots of copies. It was a huge hit! Thank you Stew

Sent on 07/23/2016

Kate · Married on 06/10/2016

I had a fantastic experience working with Time Productions for our June 2016 wedding. They came highly recommended from my caterer and were a pleasure to work with!

Stew was quick to reply to my emails, and was so helpful during the music planning process. He was happy to listen to our feedback/requests, but also provided expert advice/suggestions where needed. My husband is a former DJ so needless to say he was a "little picky" :) and he was so happy with the service we received. Our guests had a fabulous time at our wedding.. the dance floor was hoppin' all night.

Thank you Time Productions for such a memorable evening!

Sent on 07/05/2016

We are so pleased with Time Productions- they were great to work with! We used them as the DJ for our wedding and used the photo booth. Stew is awesome! We requested a large variety of songs and he was able to accommodate our request and help add the songs at the appropriate times. Because we had the ceremony at the reception site, we also used Time Productions for the ceremony. The music and sound equipment were perfect. The photo booth was a great touch to our wedding reception! Our guests LOVED it and we love looking at all the pictures. We recommend Time Productions. They were incredibly helpful, courteous, and overall great to work with.

Sent on 03/28/2016

DJ was extremely professional, and attentive to the flow of the reception. His flexibility was a great plus! We really enjoyed working with Tom.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Autumn · Married on 11/06/2015

Time Productions did an excellent job at our wedding last Friday evening. Thank you so much Stew for keeping our night going and playing all the music we love. We had a blast and I know our guests did too. The up lighting looked fantastic! Stew was focused on giving us exactly what we wanted- and took our requests throughout the night. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2015

Tom was our wedding DJ and he was just perfect! He provided the music for our ceremony and reception and both were exactly what we wanted!! He was so nice and easy to work with which made everything even better! We would highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Leslie · Married on 09/26/2015

A very happy bride and groom!! We used Time Productions and had the pleasure of having Tom as our DJ for our wedding reception held at Antony & Cleopatra’s back on September 26. We first met Tom at our food tasting, in which Time Productions was attending as a vendor. By the end of that night, I knew we had to go with Time Productions because there wasn’t a song that Tom played the whole night that I didn’t like, plus Tom took the time to come over and sit with Jon and I to explain the different packages and to see what type of music we were interested in. I explained how I liked all kinds of music and just wanted everyone to have fun and not be afraid to get out on the dance floor. Tom said he could assure no one would be sitting. Prior to the wedding Stew went over every detail of the reception and assisted us with finding the perfect entrance song for our parents, since we couldn’t think of a song. Tom even took the time to call the night before to see how we were doing and to confirm everything we had requested and to see if there was any last minute changes we wanted to make. DJ Tom helped light up the party and rocked from the beginning intros with high energy that you cannot even imagine. The dance floor was always full from the first dance to the last song of the night. He even waited to play our favorite songs until we were available to dance to them. To this day, we are still getting compliments on how relaxing and entertaining the music was during the cocktail hour, and how much fun everyone had dancing the night away. Time Productions was so amazing and made our wedding fun for everyone. Thank you to Stew and Tom in providing Jon and I with a perfect soundtrack for a perfect day!
    Leslie & Jon Davis
    9-26-15

Sent on 11/17/2015

Sherry · Married on 08/08/2015

Time Production made our day so much fun. Great to work with.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Time Productions was great! We had DJ and photo booth services for our wedding and everything was amazing! They provided music for our outdoor wedding ceremony and our indoor reception and everything went so smoothly. Our DJ was Omar and he met and exceeded all of our expectations! Our guests all said he was awesome and kept asking where we found him. We gladly told them all Time Productions! He kept everyone dancing and we all had such a great time! The photo booth was perfect too! It was large enough to hold a big group of us and had great props! I think just about all of our guests got into the photo booth and everyone had a great time. We also received copies of all photos and a disc as well. Thank you for everything Time Productions!

Sent on 07/12/2015

mark · Married on 07/11/2015

Blown away. We all know how important it is to have the right entertainment for the most celebrated events in our lives and it's a little difficult to know you're making the right decision by clicking through pictures and other peoples reviews. I just want to say that Time Productions delivered everything I ever wanted and more, genuine smiles.
    DJ Marc helped me bring my vision to reality, lit up the party, and rocked from the beginning intros with high energy that you can not even imagine.
    Trust me when I say, Time productions that will deliver everything you want.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Rich · Married on 06/12/2015

We had our wedding this past June at Normandy Farm in Blue Bell, PA. Stew from Time Productions worked with us from an early start and was very accommodating and easy to work with. He played all songs we requested, and other party favorites. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone liked the music.

Sent on 07/27/2015

dona · Married on 05/23/2015

Stew and the company were excellent took their time explained everything to me and helped me with song choices they did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 07/19/2015

RENEE · Married on 05/16/2015

Time Productions gave us a great experience for our wedding on May 16, 2015. DJ Stan called me to discuss the details, and was very friendly and excited. When I had an idea to get everyone to come out to the dance floor during introductions, Stan had an idea to make it work, and it did! He played such a wide range of songs that people really responded to - and kept the dance floor packed all night long!! A few friends texted the next day to say how good the DJ was.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Rob · Married on 05/15/2015

Stew from Time Productions was great! He kept in contact with us leading up to the event and made sure to ask us all the important questions so that he was prepared for the big day. He supplied us with a few papers to fill out with our wedding party information and song choices. He also went over with us how names of the wedding parties were pronounced, preventing a possible very embarrassing moment. We were even able to ask him for advice on how certain things should go during the night. And when time got away from us while meeting and greeting with our guests, he made sure we had enough time to still do the cake cutting before it got too late. He was also flexible with how the night progressed. We were outside taking family pictures during the time we were suppose to be cutting the cake, but he did not come out and interrupt us, he let us enjoy our night, and then mentioned to us after that we can do the cutting whenever we are ready. He did not rush us and was very professional. He stayed at the DJ booth all night and made sure our guests were dancing and having a great night! Even making sure we were doing ok and making sure everything was going well.
    We would highly recommend Time Productions and would use them again! Thank you for the great night for us and our guests and for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Sheril · Married on 12/13/2014

It was like the wedding we never had the dj was great and the lighting and gobo were perfect Stew the owner was wonderful helping me pick out just what i needed for my anniversary party and he even came and made sure it was set up perfectly and that I loved it we will use them for every event.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Stew was our DJ at Valenzano Winery, via Summit Catering, and he is a true asset to the Dory Valeriano dream team. He was exceedingly patient with all of our questions and concerns, and repeatedly checked in with us throughout the evening to make sure that we were happy, things were going according to plan, etc. He also provided our ceremony music, pinspotting for the tables (HUGE difference, highly recommended), and our epic photo booth, which was a big hit for everyone--not only was it a very spacious photo booth, but it came with two assistants who were wonderful, enough copies of the strips for all, a scrapbook/guestbook for us, a DVD copy of everything, and a whole table of props. Our guests could not stop talking about it!

Photo booth raves aside, Stew is truly a pleasure to work with and will put you at ease. My husband and I are both type-A perfectionists and he handled our control issues very graciously. Our guests had a great time. Thank you!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Time Productions's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with such a wonderful couple!

Hannah · Married on 09/13/2014

Awesome Dj for my wedding. Easy to work with.

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/19/2014

The best I ever had the pleasure of working with from first contact through the party and even after. I will only contact Time Productions when needing these services Can't thank you enough.

Sent on 07/20/2014

We worked with Time Productions through our caterer summit. We were over joyed at how well our DJ was. Stew our DJ met with us a few weeks before the wedding to go over everything with us that we wanted. He played a few songs during our slide show and the timing was perfect. He kept our guests entertained the whole time. Thanks Stew!!

Sent on 08/07/2014