8416 Eden Lane, Camden, NJ 08102 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lilly's DJ Service

Lilly’s DJ Service is a DJ business based in Pennsauken Township, New Jersey that is passionate about providing a personal and memorable entertainment experience for couples on their special day. DJ Lilly founded her business 25 years ago and has since expanded to cover the Pennsylvania and Delaware areas, in addition to New Jersey. By carefully listening to exactly what your wedding needs are and coordinating with your other vendors, DJ Lilly is better equipped to deliver the wedding entertainment experience of your dreams.

Regardless of your wedding style or size, DJ Lilly will bring her passion for music to your wedding and deliver a complementing music mood. Genres you can choose from include modern, spanish, international, jazz, oldies, rock, and more. To keep your wedding running smoothly, DJ Lilly also directs the elements of the ceremony and reception, such as the introduction of the couple. Packages are available, as well as:

• Bilingual MC
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • State of the art equipment and lighting
Follow Lilly's DJ Service on
18fe3a0c9c36e2ad 1528376921 b5dbab41e511394c 1528376918033 1 cotillions music d

24 Reviews for Lilly's DJ Service

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/27/2020

The greatest DJ/MC in NJ!

Dj Lilly's services were amazing! She is very passionate in what she does and is very good at it!
    Before the wedding we met a few times just to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. She got everyone out their seats to dance at the wedding. She is also extremely funny and kept us all laughing as we danced the night away. She played all the songs we wanted and more! She danced with us showing us how to do the cupid shuffle, wobble and cha cha slide! She even got me the fog machine I wanted and was on point when using it! She is so much fun and has an amazing personality and heart. She has now become family and we will use her for all future events! Thank you DJ Lilly for your hard work in helping make my day perfect!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words - you have a great bunch of friends and such a loving family- thank you for hiring me I had such a great time

God bless
  • Riley

Riley Rue · Married on 10/31/2020

Best DJ Service Ever

I really could not have asked for a better DJ service for my wedding. Lilly made sure to get everyone on the dance floor (even me, who hates to dance.) She was so personable, caring, and skilled. She really made our wedding feel like it was a priority and that she enjoyed being there for us- not like it was just another job she had to get through. She took the time to get to know me to make sure that everything would be perfect for our wedding. She added so many special touches that made the night incredible. I could not recommend her enough. She was patient, helpful, flexible, and just amazing!! My guests still rave about her every time I see them, over a month after our wedding! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

Riley - you are an extradorinaiy - great friends and family - I had a great time with you and appreciate you hiring me - thank you so much for your review. Be safe and enjoy all life has to offer you. Give my love to your HUSBAND and your great family.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lilly's DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 650
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 550.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 8416 Eden Lane Camden, 08102 See on map
    609-316-4213 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lilly's DJ Service)