Lilly's DJ Service Reviews

Lilly's DJ Service 5
  • Nikki

Nikki & Ron · Married on 06/15/2019

Phenomenal Wedding DJ

Lilly was PHENOMENAL! She took our ideas and really brought them to life. Everyone at our wedding had a great time. Throughout the planning she was easy to get in touch with and always reassured us that she's got our back. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

Not only did you make a beautiful bride - you and your husband have hearts of gold - thank you for allowing me to be part of your big day and your lives
  • Maria

Maria V. Rivera · Married on 04/06/2019

Genuinely Gifted

Dj Lilly was phenomenal! Her charisma, charm, and professionalism as an MC is a one package deal. She invested her time to coordinate, shared her insight, and made it happen. She truly brought life to my wedding celebration as she had nearly all of my family on the dance floor, even the ones I had never seen dance. Truly amazing I tell you! I give her 5 stars. Check her out and you will see why.......

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Lilly's DJ Service 6

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for that wonderful feedback - your friends and family were off the hook - I enjoyed every minute of our one on one meeting leading up to the big event - truly heart felt love

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2019

Lily Rocked the Steph & Ed Wedding!!

Lily, what a great wedding you made for Ed & I. We couldn't have expected more. You played every song and made the whole experience breathtaking!! Definitely will be getting all my friends' business, so many people asked about you! Thank you again! Amazing!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Lilly's DJ Service 7

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for hiring me. What great family and friends. Hope to see you guys again so we can rock out.

Teresa · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing service

My husband and I got married 11/23/2018 and our experience with Lilly’s service was excellent. She paid attention to details to make sure our day was special and memorable. I would hire Lilly again without hesitation. Give her an opportunity to make your special day one you will remember for years to come. Thank you Lilly for your service and personal touch!!!!! Teresa & Carlos

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

You made a beautiful bride - your friends and family are beyond fabulous - thank you for the kind words

Charnette · Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I got married September 28, 2018, and Lilly rocked the house! She is awesome she made our special day amazing!
    And she made our wedding a night to remember our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. Thanks Lilly you Rock!!
    Love,
    Mr. & Mrs. Kinslow

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

thanks for everything - being part of your big day was truly my honor - your kindness was truly heart felt - let’s get together for lunch

Kim G · Married on 09/28/2018

A fabulous DJ experience

Lille was an amazing DJ who remain attentive to the needs of the wedding party. The experience was incredible ! I would totally recommend any person that wants to have an exceptional wedding , party etc to choose Lille to meet their needs. She met the needs for my daughter Charnette’s wedding day. I also would choose the uplightning & Gobo .

Sent on 10/20/2018

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words - your friend and family are wonderful welcoming people - you guys made me feel like family - thanks again

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Lilly is the BEST! I kew from the moment I spoke to her over the phone that I wanted her to be my DJ, and I had absolutely no regrets. For her, it was all about doing everything she could to make the best night for my husband and I. She came up with fun activities to do, she was one floor for every line dance teaching people - she even got MY PARENTS on the dance floor! I hope we got pictures of all of our parents trying to wobble!

For the last dance she brought out blow up microphones and guitars to jam out to bohemian rhapsody. We loved her, our guests loved her and I would recommend her again and again. Oh, and SO affordable!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Christine for such kind words..I truly appreciate it. You are one of the most beautiful people inside and out - Your HUBBY got a winner. Please keep in touch

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding was Saturday August 18, 2018. After consulting with a couple DJs, we knew Lilly was the perfect choice for us!! Our theme was pop culture/movies, so we wanted iconic theme songs from different films during our cocktail hour and dinner. We also wanted to walk in to our ceremony and reception to some different nontraditional music. We met with Lilly to discuss all these things and sent her a play list and a do not play list. We sent her a request list from our guests. She sent us an itinerary for our night. She gave us great suggestions and knew exactly what we wanted and didn’t want.
    On the night of our wedding, I arrived to our venue early, and she was already there all set up with her assistant. She lit the room, she had our beautiful monogram on the dance floor, they were dressed professionally, and greeted guests as they wandered in. Lilly played everything we wanted!!!! Lilly is super organized; she kept everyone in the loop and kept everything running on time! She was warm and engaging and got everyone up and dancing! Her announcements were fabulous! Everyone was telling us how great our DJ was and how they loved the music! My 9 year old nephew was fascinated with them and wanted to see how it all worked, and they invited him in their booth and put the headphones on him and let him Jr DJ! My heart melted and I was so happy that he was having such a great time. Our guests repeatedly told us that our wedding was the most fun they’ve ever been to!!! Lilly and Vince, whenever we need a DJ, you will always be our choice. I highly recommend Lilly’s DJ Service!!!! Thank you for making our night extra magical!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

Danielle - your wedding was so unique - I loved every minute of it. Thank you for your kinds words. Your family, friends and especially your nephew made me feel like part of the family - that means so much to me. Let's go see a Marvel movie.

Krystal · Married on 08/10/2018

Lilly was such a wonderful addition to our wedding day. Her energetic enthusiasm was just what we needed to get the crowd going!! Her expertise was visible as she guided my husband and I through the various categories of wedding music. Her suggestions were perfect for the mood and ambience we were trying to set. People cried when we wanted, danced when wanted and got to enjoy relaxing music with their dinner. I would highly recommend her services to anyone. What’s more she was so affordable, professional and a super sweet person. My pets loved her and they are a pretty good judge of character. Lol

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Lilly's DJ Service 8

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Krystal - you, your family and your guest are truly wonderful- you my friend made a lively bride

jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

After googling servers DJs just by the conversation and the comforting feeling on the phone I didn't hesitate to book Lilly! She will definitely be my go to DJ as long as the same for several of my guests! There was also several compliments from our guests! Thank you again Lilly!!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

Lilly is a truly talented DJ and entertainer. She recently was the DJ at our wedding, and the whole night everyone was commenting on how much fun she was! I would highly reccommend her to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, reliable DJ. She made our special day everything we had hoped it would be!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the review Sam - you looked absolutely beautiful - the best for you and your husband

Jeanette · Married on 09/09/2017

What an amazing and reasonably priced DJ!! My first experience with Lilly was at a friends wedding. We were so impressed with her personality and "WOW" effect on the crowd that I sought her out for my parents 50th wedding anniversary, about two years later. I can not praise her enough. Lilly has the ability to engage the crowd and lift the mood of your event to a whole new level.

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Lilly's DJ Service 9
    Lilly's DJ Service 10

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so kindly for this review - great family and great pictures

Maureen · Married on 03/24/2017

Lilly was very professional, communicated well before, during and after our event. Arrived on time andwas self sufficient setting up. All of our guest young and old had a great time. She kept the party going while being mindful that there were different tastes in the audience. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Amber · Married on 12/03/2016

Lilly was awesome! She puts 110% into her work. She's reliable, reasonably priced, and a great entertainer! I recommend her for all your party needs. She did our party and it was amazing!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Steve · Married on 04/04/2009

Lilly made our special day perfect from planning to execution. She has a true talent in making the party fun and memorable.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Samantha · event on 06/12/2004

We have known Lily for a long time. She has been the DJ for my bat mitzvah, my brothers bar mitzvah and my moms wedding! I’m sure other celebrations as well. Lily is beyond immaculate and we won’t go anywhere else!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Lilly's DJ Service's reply:

thanks Sammy - Love your family. I wouldn't want it any other way but to be your dj and a part of your family.